Is it IQ a semi-meme?

Is IQ really the complete measure of the intelligence of a person? I always scored as 103/106 on IQ tests, so in th mean. When I make an IQ test I alway am afraid of the time that runs out and not to be in time to answer to all the questions.... also I am also afraid about the final result. Another thing that I have noticed: it's like my brain refuted the idea of putting too much energy on a test that will yield nothing to you rather than a personal masturabation.
Another thing I have seen is that my RAM (fast memory) is really really bad. I can't remember things I have seen since a minute ago, and they are not ''fixed'' in my mind.. do you get what I mean? I can't fix them in my mind, cause I forget them really fast, my fast random memory in the brain is not one of the best, and this is a huge disadvantage in a time-scoring test

Another thing I have noticed is that I tend to be slow to make even simple calculations, and I always have hated to do calculations, even at my wagecucking job when I had to deal with clients. I say that this ''slowness'' is related to my ''RAM'' (fast memory) which is not one of the best

Beside an IQ in the mean, I always had very great creative way of thinking, I am drawing since I was a child, passionate about notes, musics, and all the things that ''must be created''.
Am I just a brainlet copying, or do I have simply other talents, rather than a super fast compunting mind?

Pic related one of my paintings

Attached: ABC (copia).png (1356x764, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Five_personality_traits
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One thing ive noticed personally is after I masturbate my ass gets REALLY sweaty, and if I fart it gets this weird texture.

What the actual fuck

Sir you might have above 200 iq

just admit reality OP you are a average human

You're just autistic, clearly.

i have to wipe my ass after I masturbate

if this is actually how you write and you're not paid to shit up the board, and you're not baiting - then yeah, you're retarded and your 100 IQ score seems generous

But I see alot of stupids around me, how can I be like them?
I don't feel it, I don't feel like them, I have always had totally different passions... playing with chemistry since when I was a child, and playing with circuits and experiments all around, I am introverted, INTP, always been shine, always drew and had creative thinking... I don't accept to be a brainlet only because I can't compute fast calculations... and the creativity?
Where does it go the creativity? Do you know EInstein how did he formulated his theory? Imagining to ride a beam of light.

Literally one of the most important theorys has been discovered thanks to imagination and creative thinking.

you autistics lack of immagination and creativity. You can only find patterns and given a solution choose that, but are not able to imagine new things

>Is IQ really the complete measure of the intelligence of a person?

It's a decent estimate, someone with a 120 IQ is very likely way smarter than someone with a 90 IQ but differences of like 5 points aren't really even noticeable.

>When I make an IQ test I alway am afraid of the time that runs out and not to be in time to answer to all the questions

Timed IQ tests measure your attention span and stress tolerance aswell, not just intelligence.

>Beside an IQ in the mean, I always had very great creative way of thinking, I am drawing since I was a child, passionate about notes, musics, and all the things that ''must be created''.

I think that's about "openness" (a personality trait), not IQ.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Five_personality_traits

>he thinks creativity is an innate, special talent given to special people

Whenever I wipe my ass the paper is DRENCHED but its clear and doesn't smell like my ass.

My visual memory is 145 but my speed is 80. My iq always comes to around 130 because my speed drags down the results. I slow down because the test is too long. There are some simple calculations they ask you at the end which i would be able to do no problem if they asked me to do it first but the ask it last and by the time i get there im dead tired and im falling asleep. Op all people have a ram problem. Its just how our brains are. Its not that easy to implant a detailed memory.

>thanks to imagination and creative thinking.
in the mind of someone with an extremely high IQ

You guys claim to be sooo creative but still can't solve the solution to your problem. When my ass gets sweaty after fapping I don't make a huge thread on Jow Forums to cope about it, I fart and wipe my ass.

iq means jack shit in the real world. mine is over 140 and i have no job, no money, no gf, no friends, nothing. all i do is sit in my king sized fit for a king neet chair and run autistic computer simulations

>>he thinks creativity is an innate, special talent given to special people
creativity is innate. You autistic guy or Vitalik (example) could never write a songle like one of The Beatles, or Jimmy Hendrix because creativity is the right emisphere in the brain if I am correct, while logic thinking is the left one (If I am correct).
Is not a meme, and obv IQ is a not a --totally---meme, but in my opinion is just the logic matematical intelligence, which almost the 50-60% needed to make a persone sucsessful in life
You need also charisma, social skills, anf emphaty and those things--just like IQ--are innhate

>Timed IQ tests measure your attention span and stress tolerance aswell, not just intelligence.

so if a person finishes the test (scoring like me) BUT before than me there will be no difference?... I doubt it user

Op iq only measures a few things. It does not measure social skills or creativity. Its mainly a test to see how quickly your brain processes new information, how quickly you memorize new information for your short term memory. It has alot to do with testing the ram capabilities of your mind. The place that everyone struggles with.

>run autistic computer simulations

Like what? And to be honest if you had a High IQ you'd figure out the repeating patterns that are holding you from getting a job, money, and a gf. It's all pattern recognition, man.

who cares. just do the things you want to do with your life and if you fail just kys. life is overrated anyway

You can identify the repeating patterns that hold you back and still not do jack shit about them. IQ has little to do with ability to act, or clear one's mind to focus on 'what needs to be done.'

I can argue that developing ethereum takes more visionary creativeness than creating music, and creating music is just the logical progression of practicing your music making abilities.

I mean, I guess. Sucks to be that person. Can't even help yourself.

it's not a meme and you will never make it with that shitty iq score

>My visual memory is 145 but my speed is 80. My iq always comes to around 130 because my speed drags down the results. I slow down because the test is too long. There are some simple calculations they ask you at the end which i would be able to do no problem if they asked me to do it first but the ask it last and by the time i get there im dead tired and im falling asleep. Op all people have a ram problem. Its just how our brains are. Its not that easy to implant a detailed memory.
explain a little bit (without larping) how your brain works when doing these such tests. It's intersting. I can explain how it works mine: I find very difficult to compute and to find, avoid and discard possible solutions because I see a pic? Ok, I can't remmeber it after one second, it doesn't remain in my mind, it just goes away

from those i have spoken to, actual aspies are some of the most creative people i have ever met, just the wrong type of creative

i generally program whatever dumb shit i feel would be interesting or funny at the time because i dont have a job, not everything really counts as a 'simulation', recently i made a script that tries to find patterns in dna sequences, half assed artificial life that keeps committing self extinction and a bot to pirate crap from google images, fill in templates and apply edits to generate textures for my lazy 3d models. i also unironically use roblox to simulate collisions between objects constructed with the platforms physics constraints and custom scripts because its the best free platform for destroying shit i have found, and its much less demanding of computing resources than other physics engines so i can try things on a larger scale. I have also attempted to generate 3d fractal geometry but the results are always ugly. if you look beyond the memes and shitty games, the development engine can do some interesting things. i have considered making dog shit games on the platform for money.

140 iq isn't high enough to make up for shortcomings in other areas, that line is drawn near 160. i dread the idea of being treated like a number at 9-5 job for a shit wage, and repeating patterns are not reliable enough to predict markets, especially when some variables (people's thoughts, whale manipulation) are invisible, or when there are no repeating patterns and only chaos.

the only reason i want money in the first place is a girlfriend and my other shortcomings prevent me from ever having a real relationship where the girl isnt using me for something. so fuck it all, ill stay here making garbage people have already done before on the command line and throwing roblox buildings at each other.

if i ever need new computer parts (i will) i will give in and make a dog shit clickbait roblox game.

I have also tried and failed several times to make a 2 legged robot on roblox that walks without assistance from any hovering parts or magic stabilizers. I have successfully made one that walks on 3 legs

You anus might be broken from gay sex

your iq is in the low 130s

Doesn't take a genius to figure out what you "should" be doing in most situations in your life. It's more about lack of energy/motivation than IQ desu. Even a monkey has high enough IQ to understand he has to put in work to get some bananas.

>so if a person finishes the test (scoring like me) BUT before than me there will be no difference?... I doubt it user

I'm not sure what you mean but imo it's pretty obvious that speed and intelligence are different things. Computers are already faster than humans at some simple things but they can't do complex shit at the level of a human. Intelligence is more about the amount of complexity you can handle than speed.

IQ most definitely is a real and quantifiable concept.
I was not aware of any noticeable differences until:
- reading philosophy
- the NPC meme
- higher thinking (i.e. abstract objects/theories/concepts)

I find the easiest way to gauge IQ is by playing thought experiments:
Do you have conversations in your head? How many people?
Can you see colours in your head? How hard do you have to concentrate?
Can you imagine actual shapes? Can you imagine abstract shapes? What about shadows and rotations?
Imagine a problem wherein you have a number of variables that are functions of, for example, Z. A change in any one variable can affect a change in the other(s), and lead to a new semi-stable equilibrium Z. Imagine this going on forever, with changes in Z leading to changes in the variables leading to Z etc. etc. - How many variables can you assign values to and how many times can you keep going?
There's a bunch more shit in philosophy that can be quite difficult to conceptualise, too.

tl;dr play thought experiments: if you fail, you're dumb

oops I meant imagine Z is a function of the variables *

I always fucked up iq test i did it like twice in my life.