Jow Forums, I need your help

Jow Forums, I need your help.
I converted some crypto in USD and withdrew it to my bank account. Came to ATM to cash out but it said my card is blocked. Then I went to the bank branch, they told me I must confirm money source because of some federal law, I don't know.
I asked the exchange to provide a confirmation document but they responded all I can have are screenshots of my account.
What the fuck? That's *my* money. They allow me to pay for any shit, to deposit it in their bank, but it's forbidden to withdraw. What. the. fuck? How do I get my money back?

Attached: jew-shekels.jpg (383x280, 49K)

Lmao did you transfer more than 10k ?

Cashing out is a meme, should have used bitpanda dick shit. Or wirex, or fuck it sell to an ATM, crypto is at war with banking and u wanna cash out through a bank. Lmfao

Yes, how does it matter?
How else would you cash it out? By exchanging with random niggers who can beat you up and steal your money?

if you cash out more than 10 k you have to provide the money source.

just don't cash out 5 k every 2 weeks and you should be fine

Realistically tho how do you cash out? I have a decent stack and have been thinking about it. I was thinking I'd go in and tell the bank I want to receive a big transfer and then asking what's needed beforehand so it's all legal and smooth sailing. I've seen too many stories that play out exactly like this. Some guys are fighting for years over amounts as small as 30k. If anything this is a big use case for crypto. worthless garbage fiat is too risky because it can disappear instantly like with OP, but crypto you always have complete control over it.

just show them the receipt for the transaction and the receipt for selling the shitcoin

>receipt
You mean screenshot?

I guess you could take a photograph if that's easier for you, but then you have to get it developed and then find a nice picture frame.

your money is for niggers

>did you transfer more than 10k ?
>Yes
Noob.

>went to bank
>said I expect big sum to show up, it's from sold shares, when and how do I pay taxes so it wont get blocked
>they tell me and takes notice not to block acc
>money comes in, I do transaction to tax lord
>provide few screen shots of the wallet transactions and some from exchange
>further emailing with tax lord will probably be needed if you did math wrong
>money was never freezed
gl in your endeavors
btw some tax lord servants don't understand what is crypto and how it works, just say it's shares, it will never be a lie

Buy gold

Why do you want to cash out? USD are toilet paper. But at least you can wipe your ass with physical USD. Fake numbers in a bank account database are worse than toielt paper, they are literal air, nothing at all, as you have discovered.
You don't want numbers in "your" bank account.
So I ask again, for what reason do you want to cash out from crypto? What are you going to DO with the money?

If you want to buy groceries or toys off Amazon, might want to check out Purse.io where you can get 10% discount off the fake-money-USD price by paying with Bitcoin(BCH).
If you want to buy a house, there are sellers out there who will accept a large chunk of the price in crpyto. It's your job to nut up, read a book on negotiation, and start acting like a business man.

You're afraid of getting robbed if you do in person trades. Fuck you, I've done 100s of trades, be smart and take percautions. Make deals and work to grow the crpyro economy, and save yourself taxes at the same time.
If you want to buy a Lamborghini, newsflash, they already accept crpyto.
Gift cards, yachts, computers, hot women for rent. You can get them all with a little bit of effort, and Bitcoin CASH (the real Bitcoin )

Attached: DRQ75wcXUAESCbd.jpg (1200x1107, 215K)

how do you buy gold though using crypto???

I'm gonna buy a flat. You cannot buy shit with bitcoin (except for some video games, music, movies and other virtual "air") so fiat is required.

>Why do you want to cash out?
Let's say, today I want a new house.
In my place, you can't buy property with crypto.
I cash out some, I use fiat, I get what I want. In due process I pay 15% tax on cash out.
Reason for big cash out is buying properties.
I don't see any other reasons.

Find a bullion dealer that accepts crypto or find a third party that lets you pay invoices with crypto

Possession of unregistered gold is a crime.

Where in north korea?

You probably do need some fiat to keep the government and lawyers happy. Unless you find a crypto skilled lawyer.
But if you aren't fussy which flat to buy, then you CAN find a seller who knows about crypto and you can pay a good chunk of the house price in crpyto, at least 20%, possibly more.
But why buy when you can keep your money in crypto and cash out as needed for rent?
Housing is overpriced and in a bubble, crpyto is garunteed to 10x in 2 years. Seems like a poor investment.

No, this guy is actually Doc Brown and he spent the last few months in 1956. Forgive him, he forgot the restrictions have been lifted in 1974.

>you CAN find a seller who knows about crypto
Why would I seek for a needle in a haystack? I don't need just a flat, I want a flat that meets my requirements.
>rent
That's a zoomers' meme.

Because do u need it in cash, just spend it via the auto converter, why would having It sitting in a bank account make any difference? Dont send to a bank account, also if u had enough to buy anything large, house car Ect, then go to an accounting office and have them sort it out for you.

>land of the free

>thought he could withdraw crypto
didnt read the fine print, fren. Crypto is for entertainment purposes only

Attached: ines1-story_647_102117103938.jpg (647x404, 38K)

It suck but you're probably right.