Reminder that despite

Reminder that despite
>the year long bear market
>the bursting of the ICO bubble
>dirty LINK meme posters on Twitter
>near zero marketing and communication from the team, >hordes of LARPs who invariably fall short
>Enforced FUD campaign on reddit
>Sergeys ever expanding waistline
>typo tiger mommy
>the general autistism of the core supporters of LINK lending the project a certain stinky and undesirable aura

Despite all that, not A SINGLE user who bought into the ICO is in the red, at any point in time since active trading commenced. Can you say the same for your non-LINK ICO bags? Stay stinky marines, we are all gonna make it

Attached: 1543433974209.jpg (499x499, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitgur.com/performance
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it true that Chainlink was THE best performing token/coin in 2018? Would anyone have a source?

Attached: image.jpg (890x668, 302K)

I'm literally starting to loose my mind. So many hours in biz with stinky memes and the lack of communication. I am coming mental and might end up in a psychiatric hospital and wont even be able to enjoy my gains. I get to the point where my mind goes in a catatonic shutdown and simulates a new, better dream world while my vessel is on a straight jacket, drooling in a soft round room jelling Sergay and drawing smart contracks with my blood.. Plz help me

I'm locking myself in a secure enclave till mainnet

bitgur.com/performance 6 month performance. Should've been MUCH higher though. Most underrated project of this century

We already made it. What happened is that we made it so fast that most of our limited perception cannot comprehend the rapid onslaught of success in our lives. Our conscious is projecting a "false reality" where we have not yet made it because if it let us realize that you we made it, it would be too much of a shock to our mind and body.

So the only thing left to do is wait until your mind and body can catch up with reality in a safe manner. When that happens you will know you have made it, but rest assured we have made it already.

Attached: 7777777.gif (500x338, 3.62M)

enjoying being stankey

user... you are allready in a asylum, this is were it all started, you are in a comastate, please if the singularity happens, wake up. otherwise we are pulling the plug on you
please user i miss you
mom

i'm in the same boat ie experiencing quantum visions of the future inspired by the technology that is decentralised trustless oracles and blockchains and ive come to the conclusion that this shit simple takes time to be adopted... we are too early but yeah your psychotic visions are accurate

here you go fren

Attached: link.jpg (1169x1179, 351K)

you can join the discord and actually speak with Thomas...

Christ. How is Link still so under the radar? It's by far the best performing crypto.

what is the disc?

what is the disc

It's not under the radar. We degenerates and then big league investors picked it up, only the middle isn't privy to chainlink's magnificence and they're the only retards that talk about their investements all the fucking time which is why they then spread like wildfire

fuck. why arent the crypto mags and other sites talking about it?

Thank you. Chainlink doesnt expose itsef and you have to breach many barriers to understand why its important. Price is fair for the circumstances, even better for us

KSVDd4

Fucking Kek good post op

Bought 21k at $0.57. Am I fucked?

You already made it fren

Attached: 1546981059141.jpg (1077x1077, 349K)

Yeah you’re fucked sell it all

IT'S STILL AN ERC SHITCOIN WITH NO PRODUCT.

STILL NO PRODUCT.

NOTHING.

IT DOESN'T EXIST EVER FUCKING 2018 POST WAS A LIE.

NOW FUCK OFF WITH THIS SHIT.

U mad no linker?

Attached: 1546592753073.png (983x1146, 605K)

sick of you fucking retards honestly. Gas yourself

I can say the same for my ICX bags, yes.

Stay mad kek

Attached: 1546124246520.jpg (720x400, 157K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Fuck off tendie boi

Is it normal to smell envy through my monitor?
there's still time nolinker

mfw i bought in june and im green currently about +90%

Attached: bd6edb65.jpg (400x400, 17K)

>tfw didnt fully understand the project until sept but bought in randomely from march
>tfw pussied out and sold the bottom in july but fomod in
>tfw 42k @ 35c acb and regretting it everyday

Attached: 5b2cdc7eac6b7ae637f72ee3f3709076.jpg (480x480, 33K)

>selling the bottom
I have no sympathy for you at all. Selling LINK pre-Singularity is a sin.

pls have mercy im just a dumbass zoomer link is unironically my first ever investment i made from my first job. i lost about 400-500 links but made it back swingtrading and never touching again.

Attached: 1515749499208.jpg (601x601, 62K)

Because they're not giving away free LINKs to have to shilled for them