Link

What percentage of your net worth have you put into this token?

Attached: 67E2AD3F-12D7-4476-A46C-09AFE7A6C6F3.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

Over 99%

not enough

unironically 70%+

It’s basically my retirement fund outside of state pension. I put about 4% of my gross wages into it on a weekly basis.

Put the majority in bitcoin. Don’t be an idiot

about 40%, but 100% of my investment money

40% I guess

Right around 33%.

30%

Imagine spending any money on this lmao. I wouldn’t even use my wife’s kids chuckee cheese tokens on this shit

I would. my wifes a fucking slut

stay cucked for life, we wont have pity on you after the singularity

Attached: 1544199610438.jpg (4032x3024, 2.58M)

get ready to kill yourself next year retard

100%

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

100 per cent op

The exit scam is coming by eoy. I hope you don't get burned anons

0.009 % of my networth is in bitcoin which is 0.76 bitcoin

that's the slowest exit scam I ever saw

3-4%

90%

80%

Fuck your pension you commie. Hope you starve

100%, sold all my belongings for more linkies

Over 9000

Lol sure buddy performed better than every other crypto in 2018. Have fun with your VEN bags

Unironically 100% since I have like 0,15 euro in the bank

Over about 70%, it would be more but I'm not selling my other loss at 90%. Lol Believe it or not I'm green with LINK though 15,672 LINK DCA'ed since Feb

haha

Also don’t think I’ll be killing myself over losing 4% of my income for a year because I’m not a poor fag.

I also don't live with my parents, I live on my own, I have my own expenses, food transportation etc. I also have old taxes to pay. But I'm 100% link

200% with loans

You
are
a
MANIAC

haha

like 200%, took out a personal loan to buy more, it better moon soon because I am paying 17% interest

i took out loans and have sunk any savings i had.

16k all in

>40k USD with 100k link stack
Plan on staking link though
>10k in checking
No savings though
>2,500 USD per month
before living expenses though
>24 yo
How retarded am I?

Attached: A52DDB63-3080-4B33-8474-FDEF07FA0BD3.jpg (1024x576, 195K)

Sold my house to some boomer to buy this shitcone. It better moon or else i just wasted the last 10 years of my life wagecucking

hahahah
Please be true.

All of it. LINK literally determines my future.

lol

Data mining, the thread.

Same here, but lucky enough we've already made it fren.

probably around 70%

25%

Very

same

Unironically this.
>amerifaggotsburgeristans gonna cope

Holy shit. Half of this board is unironically going to an hero if link fails

This is the only user who gave a reasonable answer
Everyone else start preparing your graves, you don't want to end up in a pile of decaying bodies noone could afford to bury.

Attached: 1535578236328.png (1190x1140, 632K)

My lifetime achievements have totaled more then $10M
Ive invested only $18K into LINK
Holding 107K Link
Its worth about $44K USD today.

No matter how high Link get to it wont change a thing in my daily life.
Ive been to pataya 3 times already
And fucked more whores then i can remember.

32%

About 50%

Usually people don't count fucking cheap thai hookers as an achievement.. I mean even pajeets do that all the time.

I'm 20 years old and have 13.5k LINK, never worked a day in my life and that should stay that way. It's about 80%, the other 20% are gov money every month to eat and survive

everything

Kek give it 5 more years you’ll be glad mcdonalds is hiring

Same stack but 24 soon. Damn i feel old, i really need singularity before my dick stop working.

we'll make it fren... keep eating rice and meat on sale, drink tap water and accumulate

What shit Fud,
post a racebait or incel demoralization.
Regardless it won’t stop the 4th Industrial Revolution. People will kill themsevles anyways, but so much more so when they miss out on LINK.
Have financial balls go All-in or are you a castrated pussy?

Cashing my 401k out in July and putting 25% of it into LINK

500% my net worth. I took out a 4% loan in june

My bank account is -3.5k and I have put 5k into link.
What percentage is that?

100%

Attached: 1530198824829.jpg (600x600, 220K)

Roughly like 30% of my net worth....

Holding 250k at 22 years old... FUCK ME UP SENPAI. This will either be the smartest decision of my life...... or the dumbest. Hopefully I time the moon in LINK and can quickly hop into the crashed Canadian real estate market in the next few years to buy up cheap properties.

Attached: 1499272639114.jpg (600x538, 53K)

LINK, MKR and BNB are the only three coins to outperform BTC in 2018 and 2019, so how about you fuck off with your dinosaurcoin boy

Attached: 1537098178501.jpg (770x840, 492K)

All in

Thats literally because soon to be suicidal moon bois from a racist forum called Jow Forums are putting 100% of their net worth into chainlink. You think that's sustainable? Anyone wjo says link is a sure thing is clinically delusional. There is no such thing as an investment that is a sure thing. Plain and simple. I don't want biz to die in case link fails and everyone here realizes how retarded they were and biz goes back to having 5 posts per day.

We all be out hunting lord sergy

cope

Attached: 1532628842514.jpg (292x404, 34K)

There's many intelligent people on here, don't be so dull. Nice bait though. No one said it was a sure thing that's the meme, I'm under the impression most rational investors realize this.

100%

Attached: 1511468702821.jpg (545x530, 71K)

6%, bc crypto is only 10% of my holdings

You guys are all fucking insane putting this much of your net worth into meme money.

I don't even think I have a net worth.
>Rent
>Student loan debt
>Some CC debt
>Junk cars (but I do own those!)
>Wife +kids
I guess 6000%

American dream. :)

Tripe-entry Accounting on a world super computer secured by blockchain, powered by AI and API, we live in the info age. It’s not a moonshot, it will be more productive than whole countries GDP. Why do you think universal income is a meme? Pro tip: Smart Contracts will eat your lunch you fleshy baby. We Techno-Computer Powered Future now

crypto in a whole is not a sure thing

but chainlink is the surest thing in crypto for sure!

90% of savings in chainlink here

we are going to make it

at you're age it's fine, you'll recover if you lose it. Worth the risk.

please shill me MKR, and why is only only shit exchanges

MKRs function is to be fuel for a stablecoin economy.
You burn MKR and get a stablecoin in exchange, or you burn the stablecoins and get MKR in exchange
that's all it is.

50%

Gotta be practical, I’ve got people who depend on me.

net worth?
like 66% plus

7%

>worth ~300k usd at 22
it.. it aint fair bros how tf can poorfags like me even compete with 50k

Attached: 1543339975011.png (646x595, 323K)

50%
the other half is for blowing on hookers and then committing suicide in SEA should this fail

Attached: 1544421351191.jpg (743x800, 258K)

30 year old boomer here. About 70%. Good chance of offing myself if this doesn’t work out

Nigga like walk away from the screen nigga like close your eyes nigga hahahahaha

Fuck off I'm all in on alts and worth 10% of that and I'm over 30, like just fuck right off

>invested over 30k in crypto.
>meanwhile you get mad at me at not the zoomer with welfare parents
>tfw can only invest ~20k and will hold onto 50k link with no choice but to watch idly by despite dips

you boomers voted for orange man and so deserve no fucking empathy

How do you sleep at night?

Look at this fag still thinks red vs blue matters.

Considering how invested Jow Forums is, the post LINK exit scam shitstorm will probably destroy the board. I'm not hoping for an exit scam, I'm just saying that it'll be catastrophic, which means it'll probably happen. Friendly reminder that not a single person has ever been punished for exit scamming a crypto project. The decentralized nature of crypto makes it extremely easy to cut and run.

10% of YOUR networth, bucko

You guys ever feel weird about how confident us link marines are? It feels like we shouldn't make it, like we are just like any deluded xrp or nano moonbois. But when I look at the connections, the partnerships, the problems it solves, the use-cases... fuck brehs. I just can't believe we are so early on this. Were early eth and antshares holders on this board this smug and confident?

Attached: 1521439713575.jpg (790x924, 144K)

At least 75% of it, probably close to 85% if I consider Linkpool shares a part of it.

i do sometimes. but regardless how i feel about it (if im wasting money) i realize that a bunch of neets who combined their brain power scoured the fucking internet to its deepest corners to come up with enough fucking reasons for all of us to make it. so quite honestly i believe this will do it. its just getting enough before it blasts off.

hehehe

Attached: foxreplace4.png (1385x677, 140K)

uhhhh yeah i'm thinking we're back

Attached: 1521428949703.jpg (645x773, 224K)

but its been hovering 40c all day?

>measuring in Fiats