Is It possible to scalp on binance for a living?

Is It possible to scalp on binance for a living?

Attached: 9rhtwzR.jpg (1200x1600, 155K)

Maybe if you have $100k starting capital. Hard to scalp when you only profit by buying. Use a leveraged platform where you can short-sell. Bitfinex, Deribit, Bitmex, probably others Im unaware of.

The problem is using the gains to fund your life. If you keep the gains and keep scalping you will get rich through compound interest.

wow, congrats to whomever is fucking her
tfw when you'll never come close to someone like her or someone in general
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>scalping on binance
Sure you can do it but the problem is you can't short on leverage which is required if you really want to do it right. I mean, obviously coins don't always just go up so you want to be able to catch both directions. Try bitmex or Kraken.

I've been consistently scalping more than 1% for 9 days.
But I started with 500€, I wonder if its gonna get more difficult as the stack is bigger

Absolutely works, bro
t. sold eth at 1400 , then bought back at 1100

Sometimes when i see a woman like this i real like to peel off the flesh. I imagine her with no skin. Just muscle, tendon and blood exposed. a completely disgusting figure of a human, barely distinguishable from any other.

I am mildly disgusted by this realization. any attempts to engage with here are amusing at best. I imagine passionately kissing with this disgusting figure and getting blood everywhere, which turns me on.
Once when I got to the bedroom with such a specimen I made sure to take all the bedsheets off straight away. She was very confused but I simply told her to hurry up and get naked. I proceeded to fuck her as if she was nothing but a bloody human lacking flesh. I was disgusted the entire time and had to hold back the urge to vomit.

After cumming there is nothing but contempt for this kind of woman, I have to hold back the urge to commit violence.

i'm too much of a brainlet to leverage trading or shorting. The thing is i'm consistant with my method in binance

I make lots of money by scalping. It's good part of the reason I'm at 120k in crypto now when I started with 3k in december 2017

Then do the math. What percentage do you make per day on average?

Minimum 1%. But I want to know if its possible to do it with a bigger stack

get therapy you psycho

Fair enough, if it's working then by all means beat the shit out of it.
>I've been consistently scalping more than 1% for 9 days. But I started with 500€, I wonder if its gonna get more difficult as the stack is bigger
Yes you will eventually run into liquidity issues. There's only so much money you can put on the order book or take off of it in a given price range. Figure by the time you're making a grand a day the growth rate will have slowed way down. But if you can sustain that it's a good problem to have.
Similar experience. Started with $2500 in late 2017 and now I'm up to around 35 btc however much that is.

Congrats man. Any tips? How do you decide wich coin you choose to scalp?

Hes not hes just trying hard to seem like it.

that is not what i was thinking when i saw that picture

Attached: 1545719881427.png (483x470, 184K)

hearing your experience gives me hope, I'm living now at my mum's so I don't want to be wasting my time

>Similar experience. Started with $2500 in late 2017 and now I'm up to around 35 btc however much that is.

that on bitmex?

What do you mean by "scalping"?
You mean day trading? Or catching bad orders?

small procent day trading

I mainly just look for coins that don't have much buy support, all it takes then is one guy doing a market sell and you can get some of your stink bids filled, and then try to get some low scalp bids filled after the fact

Awesome. You can definitely do it but it's hard work and takes a lot of focus blah blah blah.
I did some on bitmex, some on kraken but I trade without leverage on a ton of other exchanges too like bittrex, hitbtc, cryptopia, the usual suspects. Some exchanges lend themselves to certain types of trading like Cryptopia has a ton of low volume coins so it's easy to find huge fast though low volume dips to capitalize on. In contrast Bittrex is much better for swing style trading as the coins are higher quality so less volatile. Coinex is good for fat dips on BCH pairs.
I made a bot too which does about 80% of my trading volume but that's a whole nother story.

Attached: adc7692836382e5911a8f60223b16179.png (420x420, 374K)

Only a small % make money day trading, its stressful, time consuming, and the majority will fail.Just the truth.sounds easy on paper, different sorry irl.

scalping assumes it will always rise

Binance, 0,001% chance to be succesful consistently. Low volume exchanges such as Kucoin etc? Maybe.

You'll lose against the exchange bots and whales in the long run eventually though. So get out when you're ahead.

Its true, trading witu Binance's bots is like playing poker against someone who gets to look at your cards. The bots know exactly what your buy/sellwalls are, and know if its worth crashing a token to hit someone's stoploss.

Ffffuuuu how many ETH do I need to get a girl like that

Anyone here consistently profitable on bitmex?

This, successful traders like the 2 in this thread , assuming no larp,are the exception not the rule.Btc more than often will fuck you over and over with its drops.

That is a dangerous mindset though, you should always have some max number you keep on an exchange and when you go over that you cash in each month. Just like you would take profit on a gambling site. Lets say you risk one day too much money or something happens to the website, you gained much more then you would loose, then you risk loosing everything.

>This, successful traders like the 2 in this thread , assuming no larp,are the exception not the rule.Btc more than often will fuck you over and over with its drops.
As a successful trader, I'll just add that yes it is very hard. Trading is basically going head to head with every other trader throwing everything you have at it and hoping you are smarter, faster, with the best ideas so naturally only a few can win while many lose. You might think that well, why doesn't just the majority, i.e., 51% win while the rest lose. The thing is the best spot the opportunities and then suck up all the liquidity from everybody else.
Coming up with good trading ideas by definition can't be easy cuz by definition all the liquidity is already sucked out of the easy ideas. I spend a lot of time staring at charts imagining what if scenarios then backtesting my ideas. My best stuff is non-obvious and pretty complicated. I don't use any traditional TA as I've found it doesn't really work for me so I created my own indicators that do work. I'm a programmer too so I've been successful turning my ideas that lend themselves to algorthmic trading into bots of which I have 2 main ones that have been delivering for quite a while now. I spend a ton of my day tweaking, measuring, thinking about my bots and they get better all the time.
So, in short, yeah being a good trader is not going to work for everybody but it is possible just don't underestimate the work involved.
I'm not as successful on Binance as I am on some other exchanges but I do make it work. The issue with them is their API is so good and volume is so high that everybody and their dog have their bot pointed at it so anything you'd want to capitalize on is gone in an instant. I probably get 2 good trades there a week but that's enough.

Scalping is possible with TA. Bitmex will wreck you. Institutions and smart money lingers in the background ready to squeeze people and manipulate the fuck out of price. If you want to make it using leverage you aren't patient enough for trading.

The peculium trading bot seems to do it pretty consistently

yea that must suck. i don’t fuck girls that hot either but pretty close

yeah
but I stopped trading until i get my new job so i can afford a vpn so i can avoid getting banned

>profitable trader can't afford vpn
huh?

You, Sir, are a gentleman and a scholar

based and redpilled

>tfw at news years party I groped a slut's big boobies and ran away into the crowd before she could see me

fuck whores

Attached: Tuxedo.png (1000x1000, 85K)

I know that feel.

No because CZ's bots do a better job at arbitrage.

Yes if you can live on peanuts. Most coins aren't liquid enough to scalp any decent values, and a strong movement in either direction when you're not prepared can screw you. It works with $3000. It does not work with $30000.

Attached: 1545651073985.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

You SIR are, a gentleman, and a scholar.

Attached: 1545741009579.jpg (720x469, 71K)

> 9 days

lmao get real user, wait till you fat finger an order and lose all your capital in a millisecond.

don't be a brainless and learn to trade with leverage.

>can't clear more than $10/month on BitMEX to pay for the VPN

Attached: 1544150378447.png (650x650, 43K)

In short yes if your expenses are low. But liquidity for alts past top twenty is super low. Youll find slippage ti be a massive problem if you all in some coin with you 100k stack. Youll have to stage it in. Top twenty alts and BTC no problem. But a sub mil a day volume coin could cost you a % or three as you crush breakouts selling 50k takin profits

Jesus, just use the built in opera vpn for now.

I would pay money to watch a livestream of somebody scalping with 50k to 100k at a time. The carnage would be freaking hilarious.

Really the only market with enough liquidity is probably the XBTUSD perpetual swap on bitmex. You don't even need to use leverage.

>Implants
>Tans too well
>Natural hair color is black

He can keep her.

Based Frotteur

Attached: krickeymate.jpg (298x359, 16K)

Can someone else comment on peculium?

Whoa. But now your mattress is ruined

based and frottepilled

op, i scalp on binance for a living.. im so fucking rich now you have no idea

Attached: 1517264352807.jpg (775x837, 49K)