Precious Metals

Does anyone invest in precious metals? i.e. silver, gold, platinum or palladium?

Is it viable? Should I start stacking?

t. brainlet looking into investing into metals

Attached: metals.jpg (864x400, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

findbullionprices.com/buy-silver-at-spot-deals.php
arg3ntum.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

Just make sure you take physical possession of whatever you're investing in or else you'd be vulnerable to scams.

Just made a thread about gold

Yes
I add silver whenever I have some extra cash kicking around.

out of your investment fundos, i'd put only about 20-30% personally. its a must have imo, and you know why since your asking anyways, crypto and little fiat. fiat for the same reason as gold. just short term, but long term MAY have YOLO potential scarcity in shtf or mass withdrawl. printing and deliving cash takes time if they ever decide to do so to meet demand, which could be weeks or months.

Credits will freeze when the next recession comes. Banks will halt all transactions and or limit funds withdrawals. Lines at the banks/ATMs will be longer than the lines at Disney World.

Prepare user. The unfathomable is coming

Attached: GettyImages-478867312-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 262K)

Just to add, when holding FIAT always keep a good portion of smaller bills. In a SHTF situation most people will not be able to make change.

>silver

Most undervalued asset on the planet.
But it's price is suppressed by the jewish banking cartel. As long as they will control the globex market, the price wont move.
Historically gold : silver value ratio was 1:12, it's 1:82 today.
In the earth crust the ratio is 1:9 (1gr in each 12 tons).
On the surface, there are 6 oz of gold existing for only one of silver (because of its massive industrial use and the fact mining silver isn't worth it at the actual price).
There are 180 ounces of paper silver for each physical ounce on the exchange market.
Price of silver was the same in $ in 1918 than in 2018. Dollar meanwhile lost 98% of it's value.

It's the most shorted metal on the futures since 30 years.

Attached: 1522519249503.jpg (1000x800, 171K)

The spreads are too high for physical. If you can buy silver or gold at spot price, do it. If not, stick with the ETFs.

Based

Plenty of opportunities to buy at or just a bit above spot. Letting the spread stop you from buying physical is a BS meme. Wtf you gunna do with some paper silver that you don't actually fucking own?

>muh spread

Lame excuse.

Where do you guys typically buy your silver? Is purchasing online a bad idea or do you all typically hit up a local shop? Extremely interested in investing in a kg bullion or two. tanks

I personally shop the big mints for the best deals.
Provident metals
Golden state mint
JM Bullion
Monument Metals
All those are good places and always have some kind of just over spot price deals.
Also I will pass on a link that another user passed on to me for silver a spot price deals to get started out. findbullionprices.com/buy-silver-at-spot-deals.php

Go to a physical bullion store, shipments often get stolen when you order online, it's happened to me before, thank god I had insurance.

Those online dealers are good but again I recommend going to a brick and mortar dealer

These threads would be at least vaguely interesting if even one fucking user posted a single photo of their stack
>t.nonstacker

The world may end & you could die

why aren't you stacking user?

I always post mine but I don't want to post the same pictures all the time.

arg3ntum.com

Trade XLM for silver, physically go pick it up in Canada

Just buy PHYS

I guess I could go get real gold but I don't have anywhere to put that shit

Praised. Amen.

theoretically if i bought physical silver how would i even sell it, what is the process?

Check itm trading on jewtube

If you buy coins on sale, and buy enough for free shipping it's negligible.

It’s not much, only 16oz. I’m hoping to having at least 50 by the end of this year along with a few grams of gold

Attached: 957DC41A-EF21-469F-B4E8-AA47CA625BC1.jpg (4032x3024, 3.84M)

I invest in lead. Lead will make gold, silver, paper, coin. The weak should fear the strong.

not much just 14oz
Will add 2 sealed tubes next week boyyyy

Attached: silveeer.jpg (1280x960, 118K)

After being shilled on precious metals on Jow Forums and Jow Forums I started looking into it. My northern europe countrymen obviously don't know shit about silver, because I find ads DAILY from people selling silver coins and such for literally half the spot price. I don't know why, but it's a fucking gold mine so I'm buying every ad I find below spot price. EZ

lol who will want to buy 2 silver bars from you, enjoy high spread

Just picked up another 21 oz yesterday during the low hours. Holding about 70 ounces now. Best way to buy billion is online and as close to spot as possible. I’ve got a good relationship with my local bullion guy so I get good rates but the internet is going to be cheapest if you can avoid shipping cost.

Even with shipping cost, online is way cheaper than buying localy.

but it leaves a paper trail goy

It was probably me doing most of the shilling to you.

a gold ounce 900 years ago is still that same ounce of gold today doesn't matter if the dollar exists or not.

I heard yuropoors have to buy bars to avoid vat

>how to buy fake silver ITT

That's why I bought my forst stack user OTC
cheapest 1oz price online: €15,54
cheapest 1oz price local dealer: €16,7

Wait just checked.
buying user at the local dealer would cost me €20 more + ~2h there and back.
Hmmmm should be worth it to be user (except getting tracked by phone and maybe cameras).

Gold - no tax at all
other metals
coins 7% tax
bars 20%

You need to build the foundry in Township

correction:
only silver has 7% tax on coins
other metals the full 20%

>I bought below spot price
>I'm investing
Hey you know that the spot price changes right

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (600x778, 58K)

$GLD is fine for exposure to gold but not for doomsday/government insurance

yep, and the banks are already hedged if this ever blows up, i.e. JPM owning like a third of all physical silver or some shit.

>being a coincuck