Ideafaggot looking for a tech guy

Any autistic programmers good at building websites but lack the creativity to escape wagecucking? I'm gonna have to be a douchebag entrepeneur/ideafag and solicit. I have an idea for a project that I think will make a shit ton of money. I'm more of a PM/marketing/copywriter and SEO person and I have some good connections for outreach too. I just need a tech guy on board to actually make the thing. Must be very proficient at making advanced websites with various functions like payment gateways, account registration, etc...Anyway, if this sounds like you, then post throwaway email or something and we can talk further in private.

Attached: steve-jobs---mini-biography.jpg (1200x675, 45K)

Are you making Req?

You should call it buttcoin

Drop a handle for something OP I'll hear you out, just finished a project so I don't have shit going on

Imagine ever needing an "idea guy"

hey, at least I'm self-aware of it. And I do have marketing/copywriting and SEO experience.
[email protected]

Start fleshing out your project. Start making wireframes, functionality breakdown, and business plan. Nobody will want to work for free for a fraction of equity just because you have an idea. Show that you put some work and thought into your project and programmers will come.
Idea are a dime a dozen.
I am developing my own webservice. Nobody wanted to join when I just had an idea. After I have made a mockup and functionality one guy joined and was able to make a PoC in a month, now other coding faggots want to jump in

Already started on that but will do, thanks user.

Since you are the "brains" start reading on UI/UX and start on that too, you can hire a graphic designer after you have clients, but you need to make something usable at first. Coders are rarely good at UX
Good luck, entrepreneur bro

Not interested without compensation both pay plus equity.

if I wanted to hear about some faggot with an idea and no money, I could go on craigslist

lol good luck with that... nobody gets paid this early

where would one start reading on UI/UX design?

Attached: ideasguys.jpg (360x360, 73K)

False. Most startups with a decent business plan pull in funding from a combination of incubators, private equity, and personal connections. Someone capable of doing what OP is asking would earn $180k-$250k at a tech company. Since pay is reduced plus high risk of getting laid off, equity is also expected. This is standard for every tech company looking for someone who has significant tech experience.

There are a lot of projects that get initial funding based on business plan and mockups if you are willing to give up a big chunk of equity.
Stop misleading people.

Start with
A Illustrator (Paid)
Sketch (Paid but affordable)
Figma (Free and it's ok)
Go with paid online courses (~$40/course) dont waste your time on free stuff unless you are already familiar or have a lot of time to dedicate to it.

Then learn CSS and Javascript

Books: "Dont make me think", "Forms that Work", "Letting go of the Words" and whatever else you might find/like

tyvm user

>it's an "I have an idea but no idea wtf I'm doing so I'm going to play hardball" episode
gas yourself you worthless fuck

kek. 'Idea guys' are the best, alway have the BEST ideas, they are usually 5-10 years too late though because they just come up with ideas and don't even think to look and see if its been done before or even possible.

'Idea guys' are a dime a dozen, you'll never make it unless you're a 'get shit done guy'. Those are rare.

I'm not OP
but guess what, I do have my own project with a complete prototype, and I haven't paid my codepleb
I hate self absorbed codefaggots with a passion, you are utterly worthless without an ideachad to tell you what to do

Attached: jewlol.jpg (259x194, 5K)

I've been programming C++ and Java for going on 10 years. Let's see if you really got anything kid.

[email protected]

>ideachad
The entire act of programming is inherently creative. An """ideachad""" is just a businessman/cheerleader at best, and they are a diamond dozen.

Attached: 1543080207383.jpg (495x495, 35K)

>execution chad detected

>they just come up with ideas and don't even think to look and see if its been done before
The most profitable ideas are the ones that were already done before. Nobody gets paid for being the one to experiment if some business is profitable. It just makes it easier for people more talented to learn from your mistakes or avoid it altogether based on your failure.

Yep.

Do you have funding OP?

Tech guy here with ~10 years experience. I'd want at least 175k and 25% of the company.

angry subservient codevirgin detected
if you could think for yourself you wouldn't be working for someone else
know your place codevirgin, at least mine is nice and submissive

Attached: dicapriosip.jpg (470x470, 31K)