youtu.be/FeNYjYA2lVg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

humble brag thread?

Attached: x9VKy.jpg (467x467, 142K)

I don't wanna stop NEETing

what's the job? I'm about to graduate business school, I'll take it
>inb4 programming

Oh wagiiiiiieeeeeeeee.

Enjoy the new cage lad. Make sure to work extra hard for Me. Silverstein to pay of his sons Bar Mitzvah

I don't want to bro. I wanna stay here with you guys. You guys are my frens

Attached: DMIRBJEX4AAXgRc.png (746x512, 105K)

Better luck next time OP

Attached: 1517339136238.jpg (1279x795, 229K)

He’s a true chad

Op, it is worse than you can imagine. Imagine getting cucked daily then having to be thankful for the $5 fee.

Use your meager sheckles to build a business system of some sort. Ideally product based. Good luck

based jews bossing the stupid goys around

Wagie wagie enjoy your slavey

grats fren. just be sure to waste as much time possible browsing biz during work hours to make sure youre getting paid fairly

thanks, I'll be able to afford a whopping 1 bedroom apartment. rent here is $1300+ a month.

what's the job op?

>rent

it's 200k for a condo which puts me at about $1500 a month after HOA

unless you're saying I should buy a house which is about $300k minimum to commute 2 hours every day, more like $600-800k for anything remotely close to work

some sort of meme analyst

This. Buying property is unrealistic unless you're remote

Could've been a contender

wagie wagie

Wage cuck and keep buying more btc. You’ll make it much fatter than the neets

>buy btc

>rent here is $1300+ a month.
That is nothing if you make 75k a year. Fuck man I make 37k and pay $700 for rent.

I can see why you make 37k with those math skills

>i just got a 75k year job
how can you even complete the job? no one lives that much time

I agree.

>work also as a meme analyst making similar salary as OP
>girl on our team says her and her husband found a good deal on a house
>she invites us over to her house
>it's a 1200 sqft house with 1 bed and 1 bath located right next to a public park with no backyard
>ask how much they paid for it
>$350k
>$350k would get you a 2000 sqft house with 10 acres of land in the small town that I grew up in

Your money just doesn't go as far in the city. Personally I'm working and saving towards the goal of going NEET for the rest of my life and I'd rather not be straddled with a mortgage.

thats why i only do bare minimum

>everything decent is 600-800k in every fucking city in America
>even 2 people making 100k can barely afford one

I want off this ride man. This economy is so fucked. I’m a single dude in my 20’s making low 100’s, yet I can’t afford a single family house. Fuck mortgages, fuck the rich Chinese who buy all the properties in the West and don’t allow Westerners to own property in their own country, fuck our government for allowing it all to happen. Ban these foreign cocksuckers from owning property here just like they do in their own countries. Ban mortgages which allow retarded cucks to borrow 10x their income and push up housing prices to stratospheric levels. This shit is not sustainable.

>it's 200k for a condo which puts me at about $1500 a month after HOA

Downsize to a studio, you’ll be able to rent it for a profit in 3 years. Remember that it’s just your FIRST property.

This thread is made by a bot! Spamming it all over 4channel!

I posted it to Jow Forums too so fuck off shill

It's okay, I banged am asain "male" at work. They're bbc lovers. I didn't get a raise, but a good performance evaluation after. Something about being black and not getting a raise

Then why are you sad?

Kex

You can still be with your frens, just not all day.

BTC is not private or fungible.

What use does a large corporate entity or institution have with a coin that can be analysed through chain analysis so that their competitors, foreign governments, or other bad actors can analyse all of their transactions data?

Information leaked includes relationships, supply chains, profit and loss information, accumulated wealth, and more.

For people serious about Business Monero is the answer. Data mining will be a serious issue for commercial deployments.

youtu.be/FeNYjYA2lVg

Attached: 2aa.webm (1280x720, 1.26M)

> HOA

wtf
gay

buy link then
the price scales along btc

>being this ignorant
The HOA in a condo is a good ass deal most of the time.

>tfw 90k but still dont care

Attached: 1539736593864.jpg (400x310, 39K)