What to do when you actually get rich?

While you’re all focusing on getting rich, how does one actually exchange crypto assets into money that can be spent in real life?

While it’s not as difficult as getting rich, it’s still seems very complicated.
The anti-corruption agencies will want to know stuff, the bank will be reluctant to do anything as soon as it sees anything related to ’crypto’, chances are you’d have to prove where you got your money, and you may not be able to withdraw e.g. $100k in one go.
The more I think about it, the more it seems like a legal nightmare.

Once you successfully navigate through all the legal problems (and make the leeches happy), what do you do with the money? How do you keep it a secret?

If I wanted to give a friend $1mil, is it legal to just send $1mil to his bank account? How would one secretly give a friend $1mil without him knowing? It’s not possible to search for bank account number.

Attached: BdlUhJtCcAA_1lt.jpg (570x432, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FeNYjYA2lVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You grow up and pay your taxes. That's what happens.

Attached: 1529622684534.jpg (675x601, 63K)

Why would you secretly give someone a million dollars?

the friendship may become insincere if a friend knows you’re rich

You’re an idiot with that thinking you’ll never get rich

>How would one secretly give a friend $1mil without him knowing
the only way is crypto

i would never give someone 1m. unless they were actually there for me at some point in time of need. people are scum fucks. youre born alone, you die alone. get after it and fuck anyone who changes if you got money.

lmao

only if he’s wearing a t-shirt with his wallet address on it

quit my wagecage, get a moderate house, more games and more guns

that's literally it, being well off, I'm content with not having to wagecuck and being able to study and do my experiments instead, also fuck having a car and fuck "living a fast life™" you degenerates

Literally all I want is to never have to answer to a boss ever again. Fuck making other people rich with your hard work.

Leave my life behind. Buy a new tent, backpack, hiking boots, food, sleeping pad and essentials. Say good-bye to my mom and head to georgia to begin hiking the Appalachian trail

Ideally I'd do this for a couple months.

And then what? Good goal by the way, but what is stopping you from doing that right now? I know employers can be absolute niggers about any gaps in employment history...

>gaps in employment history
Employers care that you've stopped working for a month or two?
t. Jobless 17y/o

They really don't, it's a boomer meme

just use years and don't choke in the interview

Just lie to them, don't have any social media either. Ever. Then they don't know what you've been up to. Tell them you were doing charity work.

Technically you were if you gave a homeless guy a quarter, so it's not even lying.

>Good goal by the way, but what is stopping you from doing that right now?

Hiking the entire trail would cost something like 7-14 grand , which I don't want to spend right now. Afterward, I want to visit Yosemite, Death Valley, and Yellowstone.

Deposit into foreign bank account you fucking amateur. Barely anyone here will ever truly make it ($10m), maybe 3 of the people who've ever visited this board will at most. The rest of you will get scammed by vaporware shitcoins long before your first million.

Invest all your money in dividend boomer stocks or a shitload of leveraged real estate, whatever you want. Enjoy your massive income and yuge net worth.

I can smell the fucking 15 year old aspie in your post and you should fuck off already because you're not getting anywhere near rich with your $20 allowance you stupid child.

>just use years
>haven't had a job for 2 years

Attached: 1546472248809.png (400x333, 91K)

those are urban legends. maybe even true for a bank or two that's trying to suppress crypto, but in practice literally nobody will give a fuck
if your bank somehow does, just go for another

t. already rich from crypto

in the beginning i kept asking banks if high deposits from crypto exchanges would be an issue, they never even understood what could be the issue with it, never had any problem anywhere

travelling with my family, establishing a family trust so that future generations don't have to work (much), contributing to worthwhile humanitarian efforts, beyond that and eating some nice food, that's about it.

care to share one or two banks that you've had a good experience with when cashing out? i've heard too many stories to not be wary.

I would just buy synthsesizers and drugs

lol

better go back to school bud

I would rather kill myself than go back to school with a bunch of zoomers.

Withdraw 1m in cash, package it, and throw it onto his porch, then ding dong ditch that fucker.

Freedom & Liberty

youtu.be/FeNYjYA2lVg

Attached: 1aa.webm (1280x720, 1.29M)

Through legitimate exchanges and fill in the appropriate forms detailing how you acquired the assets.
(.e.g bank statements showing original purchases)

If I become a multi-millionaire I hope I can use it to attract women like this so I can brutally reject them and call them worthless slags

Those aren't called boats. They're called ship tenders you fucking pleb.

I started getting drunk everyday and pretendet to be dirt poor
I also laught at suit wearing idiots

Now im just heavily invested in animu and sit at home allday shitposting
Life is oky like this