You guys seeing this shit?

You guys seeing this shit?

Attached: 192464A3-31EF-4B5E-ABC9-D83A39B40331.jpg (600x400, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinstats.app/news/12908743_TRON-Hires-SECSP-Veteran-David-Labhart-As-Head-of-Compliance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Enjoying the tears of ethcucks.

Justin Sun is a master shiller

to think I "took profits" and bought some SV before this breakout... fml

I realize ppl only care about making money, so, good for you I guess if you have Trx. That being said, seeing scam coins like this moon just makes me see why we are still far away from serious adoption

>Still thinking it’s a scamcoin

Not gonna make it

name two less scammy coins in the top 10

it's the only non-scam coin

TRON is a scam and a garbage tho. Plus, its chinese. I am invested in it just for the gains.. as is everyone else. Only complete newfags and retards hodl this as serious project.

Seriously people haven't caught on yet that people are actually using this coin.

Either today or yesterday, whatever this is became the new advertisement on bittorrent. At first I figured I thought it was moldbug's startup.

TRX itself might not be intended as a scam, but it has been the target of chinese p&d schemes (as has Cripple)

>just checked price
>almost or over 800 sats on most exchanges

holy fuck I don't want to sell but I'm actually afraid this might not be a natural pump

It’s gonna pump until the BTT airdrop.

Why the fuck would this be a "natural pump"

This is how you make money user. You get the stuff before other people pile in. Congrats you did it.

$ .25 ATH and $ .03 pnd lol ok I see what u did there

Attached: zillimoonion.jpg (719x1280, 403K)

In sats its doing quite well, tardpeaked at 1600 and hit 1000 again a little later, already doubled in the past few weeks to 800

coinstats.app/news/12908743_TRON-Hires-SECSP-Veteran-David-Labhart-As-Head-of-Compliance

I can confirm this is a 100% #nattypump #natty #naturale #buy #bullish

tron is the real deal man, bought bittorrent. got in early on a gambling Dapp and get free tron every day. just turn it into cash

APOLOGIZE

I was happy today when it hit 700 sats... now I see 840 sats x_x

Attached: 1516840760355.png (1000x1297, 2.16M)

Everything is going according to my design.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (720x480, 28K)

we're going to make it

some shitcoins +8%, other shitcoins -8%

were not going to start a bull market until alts have returned back to their early 2017/2016 levels, just like every time before the next bull run.

Oh user, you did get in at the bottom...d..didn't you?

And to think: Dero is just that much better

Attached: 1547002844401.png (2192x1865, 355K)

ive been "in" for years now, why do you think this is all so obvious?

it finally slowed down

This is fun I remember the first big TRX run.
Unrelated/retarded note IMO Tron has best name and logo of any coin. It’s kinda incredible how dumb shit like names matter not just in crypto but all business, even some people. Some names just work some don’t *ripsvape*

The Chinese are asleep this run is going at least until tomorrow afternoon

the fuck are you saying, it's 2pm in china

Just wait till China wakes up

I was talking about the Chinese in Toronto.

dont' forget the Chinese in Vancouver

Fucking kek.

why is this stopping pumping?

just reloading, this shit is going 1000 sooner then you can eat the rice just sun is having for breakfast

these fuckers keep raising the sell walls at higher prices otherwise we'd see bigger green dildos

uh oh.. shit is going down

>sell wall
>otherwise green dildo
Yea fuck these guys

I keep thinking it's going to dump but it never does

Attached: a09.png (680x708, 387K)

Oh, now it is.

SO which one of you fuckers just bought in to make the price dump?

me

byebye tron ;___;

Buy link

it's not a scam. but is also not on the same level as ethereum. but it deserves it's spot in top 10. i actually think it's better than eos so can even go top 5

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND WE'RE BACK

excuseme where exactly are we back ?