ITS FUCKING OVERRRRRRR

WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 1529817203325.jpg (250x249, 9K)

WTF I BOIUGHT AT 4k YOU GUYS TOLD ME ITS THE BOTTOM

Come on. Can't we green now? Don't these whales want to make money?

We did. Lol why do you guys listen to us when we say this it. How do you guys keep being so stupid. I'll let you know when next bull run is so i can make more money.

3800 Isn't holding!
Down to 3785 and droppinggggg

FUCK YES I CAN BUY IN LOWER

i was about to fomo in yesterday and didnt do it, now gonna wait because this shit going lower

give me 3300

Attached: 23434233.jpg (258x196, 9K)

I cant verify my ID until a couple more weeks so I cant move my coin until then. How fucked am I

give it 2 months and it's gonna jump back to 6k+
don't be retarded and have some patience

>How fucked am I
VERY, the chink new year is incoming (Feb 7th) always a sell off before! Tell us what shitcions you hodl.

Put 200 into btc it's down to 184 now. I started crypto yesterday this is gay as fuck

down we go!

Attached: 3770.png (524x282, 43K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

all my gains from the last month gone
fucking niggers

Could this be the fabled Red Bear Run?
In 1876 economists and mathematicians theorised the existence of a economic-ecosystem that had reached a form of transcendence - creating an endless negative feedback loop. They proposed that such a system entering this state would begin what they called the Red Bear Run. Various mathematical models were created to show what this Red Bear Run would look like.

Through my PhD research I believe cryptocurrency may be entering the early stages of a Red Bear Run. In this stage early investors could potentially lose an endless supply of wealth - as the system destroys tangible wealth rather than just moving it around.

Economists believed that the slow nature of the stock market meant that harmful players could sabotage the emergence of the Red Bear Run before it could get started. However it looks like the extremely fast paced nature of cryptocurrency means it is not susceptible to these types of attacks.

If I am right we could see something never before experienced in the history of the universe. Hold on while you can - collapse is imminent.

Attached: red_pepe.png (600x600, 19K)

why is this happening to us?

Holidays are over.
Everyone's paying off their credit card bills.

Oh you mean shortly before chinese new year when the wallstreet bankers get their bonuses?

Barted hard my niggers

if it goes below 3650 we fcked

C'mon anons, I know you all tether'd yesterday..r-r-r-right?

Anyone with a brain did. We’re going lower.

ALL MY FRIENDS ARE FROM 4CHAAANNNNNN
>all my friends are pink and red

Attached: IMG_0646.jpg (225x224, 6K)