Bezos wife married him when he was nobody and looked like this, true love. He cheated on her...

Bezos wife married him when he was nobody and looked like this, true love. He cheated on her, probably multiple times with multiple women.

Does she deserve half of his money?

Attached: 5364f36.jpg (594x369, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FeNYjYA2lVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bezos has always been rich. He was never a nobody.

she's not the hottest one out there for sure but she looks adorable.

bezos is such a such a piece of shit.

Attached: 2A7F7DF3-A688-4761-A271-84E857EDFBC4.jpg (881x848, 253K)

>Does she deserve half of his money?
legally speaking it was income gained while they were married so it was never HIS money, but THEIR money. Whether she deserves it or not is legally irrelevant.

She was one of the first employees at Amazon... She literally paid Bezos' rent while he was developing it in 1993. She also went through couples counselling with him for 18 months prior to this

Yeah she's totally entitled to half and anyone who says otherwise is an out of touch misogynist and probably an incel

Is this bait? I think she deserves some of his money, but half is waaaaay too much.

Yeah, fuck Bezos

She made it with him. That's how marriage works.

if he's not an actual cuck maybe he will do something about these laws. otherwise he's just paying her for this bc of his fetish

I thought feminism meant women could make a living for themselves and not have to rely on their husbands? She doesn't deserve a cent.

not everyone sees the world the same as you
>muh true love

>does she deserve 60 billion dollars for doing nothing?
no

she probably sat on the couch and spent it. I bet neither of them do shit all day except write emails and fly in a plane.

That's not "his" money. Everything earned after marriage belongs to both partners equally because it's literally a partnership.

I don't think you understand how marriage works m8

so bezos has 100 million right?
lets be fair.. she gets 10 billion, bezos keeps 90 billion.. half is criminal

Then why do they say Jeff is the richest person in the world rather than he and his wife?

but for real whats the different if you have 50mil and 500mil? you will be not able to spend it on coke and toys. Its enormous amout of money

BTC is not private or fungible.

What use does a large corporate entity or institution have with a coin that can be analysed through chain analysis so that their competitors, foreign governments, or other bad actors can analyse all of their transactions data?

Information leaked includes relationships, supply chains, profit and loss information, accumulated wealth, and more.

For people serious about Business Monero is the answer. Data mining will be a serious issue for commercial deployments.

youtu.be/FeNYjYA2lVg

Attached: 4aa.webm (1280x720, 1.24M)

big difference. perhaps out of the scope of what you can imagine because the most money you have dealt with is thousands of dollars

Bunch of sick pups on this post jaaahesus driest

lolololololol
my mother let me live rent free (and made me food) while starting my business, does that mean she deserves 50% of it? Don't answer that.
you mean
>that's how the modern retarded legal system works
Marriage existed before this kind of bullshit did.

also this
>she probably sat on the couch and spent it
That's precisely my wife's contribution to my business. And I don't begrudge her it. But to think she had anything to do with my success is absurd.

He entered into a legal contract stating that all future assets would be divided in the event of a divorce.

Anyone who doesn't believe contracts should be enforced should leave Jow Forums forever -- the entire blockchain space is focused on smart contracts that can't be appealed in any court lmao how do you people live in such cognitive dissonance GRR FEMOIDS BAAAAD

Just a reminder half the people in here arguing a wife is entitled to nothing are probably pajeet niggers who think the bride’s father him a dowry for doing nothing.

were your parents divorced?

you can't cheat on your mom retard

>typical person loitering off a mountain off people but oblivious to it
>Nobody helped me achieve what I achieved!

somebody crown him

Attached: 1498436372217.png (353x228, 91K)

desu I normally say that women aren't entitled to anything, but in this case I can see why the girl is trying to take as much as she can and dip outta there and I can't blame her man, I'd destroy a cheating womans livelihood as much as I could as well

>inb4 no true love exists incel
try telling that to my parents and most of my relatives you inbred degenerates

Attached: mommy 2.png (671x1000, 364K)

Given that she will get amazon stock, will the company fare better under her ownership?

Normally I'd say no that's a ridiculous sum to take away from a diverse but he cheated on her so fuck him. Spare no mercy for the unfaithful I'd give her 90%.

Damn I wish I had a comfy homely wife like that.

I'm unironically more attracted to "regular" looking chicks than I am to "hot" ones. I think it's because they tend to be way nicer and I had some bad experiences with popular girls in school. There's just something about the barbie doll look that my brain has a negative association with. Can anybody else relate or am I just a fag?

>There's just something about the barbie doll look that my brain has a negative association with. Can anybody else relate or am I just a fag?

I actually do relate a lot. 10s and other super hot girls I associate with being giant bitches (even though that's not necessarily true). While wank to them I never really fantasize about being with them. Girls I tend to go for are plain looking with glasses I'm not sure why glasses are cute.

dude. bezos got 140bil. most, probably all, successful men cheat on their wives at some point, look at trump.
men are simply fertile for a longer period. a very successful older dude still has an insane high sexual appeal. there are many 10/10 women at peak fertility who would be eager to bear bezos' child.

a very successful older woman is still uncapable of delivering children, so their sexual appeal is just not there. simple biology.

love isn't at all all about reproduction, but sexual appeal, beneath the surface, always is.

They married spineless, useless women

its normal.
when u date a nice 6-6,5 to 7 / 10 girl she know that she has to work out her stuff by personality and selfhood. Thots that r 8-9/10 know they eventually get what they want just by playing theirs pussies. so they dont need to increase their inner value

regular girls focus on personal development while thoots focus on whoring them-self. actually check how often those who are less pretty have so much interests, hobbies and r open to do things with u.

My present gf is a small landwhale (69kg/165cm around 8kg of excessive fat) (yet ive made her go on keto diet and gym as i am sport chad, doing it 5-6 time a week) and she is hapy with that, she started to blossom really nice, her confidence goes up.. because she never could whore her self out. she seems to be innocent and faithful (so far, not sure about the future, she even tried to threaten me once since she started to fell more secure..but she is 30 y.o, so she has to get alien inside of her pretty soon so.. she also know about my 2 milion NIMIQ stack, i even used free google cloud accounts to mine for her 200k of nimiqs)

so yes, sexy thots are focused on themself and if u fell u r able to compete for their attention for the rest of ur life with each guy u meet go for it (actually it is a good thing, u have an impulse to grow all day long, but personally i dont find this stress helpful due to my emotional issues but everyone is different.

i prefer to find a nice 6,5-7,1 and exp her into a nice faithful and thankful girl. also i bang her pretty hard so she is happy.

Same, my brain has rewired so that 7-7,5 are like 10's in my eyes and I don't even see 9-10s as females
Nearly everytime I think some girl is hot my friends tell me she in't so hot, feel bad for them

Fat woman --> low impulse control --> will leave you at first possibility if she'll get her looks upgraded

>be australian
>have literally no legal concept of alimony

Attached: ed5377_6388798.jpg (1400x590, 111K)

With 50 mil you cant fund a space company like Blue origin that might take humanity to the stars or fund Fusion companies like General Fusion that might make humanity independent of finite and sorry energy sources.

Thats what entrepreneurs like bezos do with their money. They think big.
Roastie #1 here will probably put it in a Vanguard fund and buy a yacht, mcmansion, fashion label and some jewels.

If your woman is American that is actually thinner than most. She would only need a bit of portion control to bring it down. As long as you nip her weight gain in the bud before she starts really ballooning you're good.

He looks remarkably like Kevin Spacey. Biopic when?

yes

90s Kevin spacey maybe.

She deserves 100% of the money because she has a vagina. Anyone who disagrees is a misogynist.

No

Marriage counselling is what women do when they already want to divorce in order to shift the blame. It's a totally feminist creation.

Also she doesn't deserve half his money,

You are completely bluepilled user, your girlfriend will dump you once her SMV and confidence rises up, she will just think she can do better than you and will want to prove it to herself, you have to understand that women have no concept of gratitude like men have.
Men base their gratitude on what you did concretely for them, women base it on how you make them feel and the day you don't make them feel as good as you used to (or if another dude makes her feel better) she will move on the hypergamy tree.

You are 100% wrong again on 9-10, they are naturally more faithful because they don't feel they have to "settle down" or compromise for a non-Chad, if one of them date you it's simply because you attract her, also they tend to be a lot less insecure than 5-6, meaning less shit test and propensity to cheat on you (she already knows she is hot and don't need validation sex).
You should have NEVER told her about your NIM stack either, another mistake.

Attached: Ayy.png (262x303, 45K)

nope, European. Eastern. we dont like fat girls here..

It's not his money though, it's THEIR money. What makes it his money?

>my present gf is a landwhale
>i am a chad

Attached: 1535863806608.jpg (251x201, 16K)

What the fuck is wrong with his eye?

both so fucking ugly lmao

ohh boy u did read book by trollotomassi and know u r an expert?
im aware of the SMV, im aware of the shit-tests, im aware of constant battle for ur own interest, im aware of many things as i've been thru few relationship's and banged few girls. theory is one, practice is something different..

Still, what is the point of doing anything if u dont believe it actually may success? why would u wake up, why would u eat breakfast, commute and go to the gym? why? maybe just because we are bunch of neurons wired together to compute simple life-algorithms?

Even ur guru said: just because ive noticed the pattern it doesnt mean each individual has to follow it. life is in constant flux and each case is similar yet different. im not saying she will be faithul just because i pray for it. no. im also not saying that i will lay down and play vidyas. no.

I fuckin said that if u r able to compete for 9-10, sure go for it, i prefer lower marketcap gems which suits my needs.
im aware of my SMV and how can i spend it. thanks for concern. Actually this girl choose to come back from Australia (she had valid visa for work and travel in NZ for one year after she was leaving Ausie) to be with me after i said that i wont follow her to NZ (ive did travel world around for almost two years: been teaching chinesse how to ski, been in india, domincana, canada.. all over the world). so bitch pleas quit whining about uh shit-tests m'kay?

i do fuck tones of sport but yet im a bit emotionaly unstable ; ) i said: sport-chad, not alpha-chad ; )

clever shitcoin shill

also, she know about NIMIQ stack. u haz to be fuckin brainlet to go all-in on one coin. What is even better I did mine those 2 milions of nimiq for free scamming different VPS provider and buying dirt cheap few cpu units. there is also entire 20xGPU mining farm running on a fuckin free electricity for with I DIDN'T FUCKIN PAY A CENT (for the gpu's: gov subside for un-fuckin-emloyed). and im still mining.
trust me, i know my SMV.

But .... it's like Brad garlichouse of ripple being one of the richest guys on the planet when ripple hit 3.20$. You can't cash it all out, it's not liquid.

Also.... she probably already has plenty of stock in her name and most of the issue will be money coming to her going forward

Rollo is a cool guy and I did read his books but what he preaches is known since at least decades: you don't "fix a girl" nor pick in a category because you think it's "safer" and she will be more loyal because she will get less attention (bullshit again btw because most other guys are more comfortable hitting on a 5-6-7 than a 9).

Guys talking shit about 9-10 are just projecting their own fear of inadequecy, better thinking 9 are always high maintenance bitches and 6 are superior so you are at peace that you don't miss anything when it's pure cope.

Bezos will transfer all is wealth to BTC.
She will get 0.
Expect inverted BART really soon!

rajeeh r u fuckin retared?
I've said that im not into 9-10 becasue they demand too much effort, time and things i dont have to nor i need to.

The story behind me and my lovely landwhale is that we meet 18 years ago on skiing camp, and last Christmas we went for a coffee while she was back in home country for christmas time. we had a coffee, we had a damn good weekend together and then she flew to ausie again. later on ive visited her in ausie for like a month. then we decided we travel together, we did visas, but eventually i've decided that career, money and well being is more important so if she want she can come back as im not leaving. she came back. did i pass a shit-test rajeeh?

i didnt say she wot get any attention yet u can't avoid any action just because it may fail. lol, during my life i failed so many times that i even started to fell comfortable with it.

of course nothing is fixed once and for all. its damn constant battle.

You see things in life
And you're bit surprise what you see
Life, your whole life, is changes
You go through changes in your life
One second you've got it made
Next second you're down in the dumps
And it goes back and forth
Throughout your whole life
One second you've got the most beautiful girl in the world
Next second you don't even have a girlfriend no more
And back and forth, you known
And this is life man, it's changes
This is what you gotta go through throughout your whole lifetime
I'm going through changes
And back and forth, you known
Never
Never
Land

what a qtpi!

He signed off a contract: he got to make money, she got to be sole polisher of his knob. He broke the deal, 50% seems fair to me and if she wants a shoulder, she can hmu whenever she needs

This.

Look at how she looked then. Did she make that money and build the business?

Then no, she doesn’t deserve shit besides whatever crumbs he wants to give her as a parting gift. For Bezos, a “crumb” could be $1b and he’d never miss it. But this is the USA. She’ll take at least half his shit for life.

He wouldn't do shit if she didn't steer it into him and kept him at that course.
She arguably did more to grow amazon than he did.

i dissagree yet u have a bit of right.
Everytime when im single all i think about r pussies. if u have access to pussie that u love and loves u back. u can finally go and focus on business. thats my case at least. so its 51 to 49 for him.

I think she was one of the few cases where you can argue she does.
She was instrumental to him having the money that he has now and she was around before he had it.
Marriage is a business deal and this one went well.

I think she was a consultant at a good firm before she left it to help him with amzn. She has more claim to half than any other roastie.

Read

i agree. no man should ever get married

Half? Only half? Are you fucking kidding me? She deserves basically 99% of the money. It's not even his, more hers. He would be nothing without her.

is there a reason to NOT short sell amazon to hell and back?

I mean if you go into a marriage you know that you are no longer just "yourself", you are like a company with 2 equal shareholders. In this case his wife probably helped keep their home in check/stable, raise children etc while bezos worked on amazon. Emotional support while creating something like Amazon is really important. There's probably a lot of shit you have to deal with so it's good if you have that emotional support.

I think she "deserves" 30-50%(ye ye $500m would already be a lot of money, but that's not how it works), but with conditions that she's not allowed to sell too much stock in a time period or something like that. Over 50% would be ridiculous desu.

Attached: 1544879079744.jpg (2000x1201, 1.19M)

If there's one thing i've learned about Jow Forums is that everyone here is fucking crazy and i don't wish the misfortune of them bringing their insanity upon any possible partner on anyone.
And i'm not talking "oh they're crazy but they're really good at making money" or "they're crazy but they sure know a lot about various subjects that can help you out".
You're not autistic savants, you're just autistic.
Not the happy kind of autistic, the sad, barely functional one, the "i drink myself to sleep and cry a lot" kind of terminal autism.

You're all the saddest sacks of shit on this site.
Yes, worse than /tv/.
Yes, even worse than Jow Forums.
Not threatening, not evil, or dangerous, just genuinely sad.
I don't want any of you to ever have a relationship not because i want to see you die alone as some sort of punishment, but simply because i genuinely think you'll ruin the life of anyone dumb or unfortunate enough to implicate themselves in your eternal sperging trough the numb mess you consider your existences.

Attached: 1320126275481.jpg (330x379, 37K)

>wall o text
Didn’t read

Nice long-winded projection. Take care

Yup too many migrants from r9k. This ain't 2014s biz

>Yes, worse than /tv/.
>Yes, even worse than Jow Forums.

Who blasted your ass so hard there that they are your criteria for sad over idk Jow Forums?

How do I short Jeff?

>ftw got married at 21 and became nuclear tech scientist
>earn over $100k a year
>gf got preggers and stay at home mom
>tfw it's "our money" despite me doing advanced science and her changing a nappie once every few hours

this!!

>ignore the process of becoming the scientist and focus on the end product like it's some sort of innate ability of his
She made you pursue this path, even if you didn't knew it. she made you oblivious of the process so that you thought that it's all your doing, making you more motivated.

cuck cope of end times

>me doing advanced science and her changing a nappie once every few hours

This will be the reason for your divorce when she leaves you. That utter disregard of the constant stress and care taking that comes with raising a child.

eat shit roastie

>Brainless retort

Eat dick homo.

Eat shit useless sack of tits

No, but she does deserve something. Maybe like 50 million.

he deserves half of her money desu

Eat dick flamming homosexual cumslut.

More like 50B you mean

Taking care of a child until its old enough to go to school and doing housework is not a difficult job. Far easier than wagecucking every day until you retire. Roasties being unhappy with this setup is ridiculous. They have life on ez mode and still find ways to be unhappy and rob their husband because of it.

Hating women doesn't make you a homo sweety. It's just the way women expect to be treated.

That uselessness is what they are compensated for. The wagekek at least stays employable. the stay-at-home roast loses all job prospects quickly.

Doesn't make you any less homosexual though. Get back to gobbling cocks homo.

>Taking care of a child until its old enough to go to school and doing housework is not a difficult job

Says the guy who doesn't have to do it. Thankfully at least the mother is raising the child and he/she'll most likely not end up as a toy for older men.

Again, this utter disregard and belittling of raising a child is the reason why you'll get divorce raped. Enjoy the future you wanted!

Lol shut the fuck up. You have no idea what it's like to grind out a meaningful living and 99% of the time a chick makes the process way worse because they're driven by instant gratification and they're usually mentally helpless so they can't even process what you're doing and stand on the sidelines as an innocent bystander amplifying the consequences of your already risky path. Then when the process is done they dump their stupid fucking projects on you and expect you to bankroll their idiocy because they have a pussy. Marry them and now you owe them half. Seriously eat shit and fail you clueless cunt.

>the impotent rage of an incel