Airdrop

>Skycoin
Are we really going to get something out of this?

Attached: 1500420525037.jpg (1080x1067, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/skycoin/skycoin/blob/develop/src/visor/visor.go
youtube.com/watch?v=lzCyi92ZhBU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I m fucking in that room. You're an absolute brainlet if you don't think this could potentially become big. Especially with how all the accusations have been going on for so long. Think about it. Normally the hubub quiets down after a couple of months.

I find it pretty weird that Sam Sing Fong hasn't been seen or heard from since June. Pretty good chance he's in jail.

My child is starving sirs. Airdrop sirs, do the needful sirs.

I consider this the only real investment one can make in this market. It's an actual business that generates actual revenue by producing both hardware and software, delivering applications with real world use cases.

It will flip ETH within 2 years. Just watch.

Attached: 325436536.jpg (1920x1087, 476K)

Can you buy stock of it? Their non-crypto is worthless.

This.
I had some Skycoin before and when i went on Binance to sell it, I sold it for "BTC". Well, turns out. I got fake BTC for it, you can't get real BTC when trading Skycoin.

Such a statement can only come out of the mouth of a true ignoramus when it comes to the very nature of crypto's and blockchain technology. Stocks would defeat the entire purpose of decentralization, jesus christ.

Blow it out your ass...

Actually he’s got a point

Synth continually talks about non blockchain products and contracts with companies

How are those going to affect the price of the coin? They probably wont

Also he continually says the crypto space is toxic and he wants to get away from it

It's ok to admit to not knowing what stocks are. Not everyone has a well functioning brain.

>stocks
It's ok to admit to not knowing what a foundation is. Not everyone bothers to check whether what they are saying makes them an ignoramus.

When synth talks about that non-blockchain stuff, he is referring to the real world application of its products. That ring of applications all surround and tap into the core-architecture of the sky platform, which is blockchain technology - it fuels the entire system. It doesn't mean that someone using a SKY product is nessecarily interested in blockchain, but he sure as hell can use skywire to get onto the internet for example. This is why i think it's going to be huge... its one of the few projects that elevates crypto to whole new levels and it is desperately needed in this absolute ponzi-scheme of a market.

Posts such as these proves he's right.

>be toxic as fuck
>meet resistance
>project his toxicity onto the environment
Skytards are literally mentally ill

>Also he continually says the crypto space is toxic and he wants to get away from it
He definitely should. He will not be missed.

>12396433
Blow it out your ass, fudfaggot.

Attached: 6545641654.jpg (211x239, 3K)

Typical low-quality, straight-up dumb, toxic retort from a skyschizo. Leave the space as your leader states he will.

blow it out your ass

>intellectual level of the typical skyschizo

Babbys first dukenukem playthrough.

How does it feel to be 12?

Oh, this really triggers you fudturds for some reason lol.

Just blow it out your ass.

Attached: 1543860216575.gif (554x400, 120K)

>Skytards are literally mentally ill
>He definitely should. He will not be missed.
>Typical low-quality, straight-up dumb, toxic retort from a skyschizo. Leave the space as your leader states he will.
>t. solipsist

>I'm just pretending to be retarded
You enjoy abuse because you know you deserve it

Check the meaning of the word in a dictionary sweetie

It means that you believe you are the absolute authority over all reality. This description is consistent with your demonstrated behavior.

Wtf did even just say

Disengenuous paraphrase boardering slander

how long do i have to make a twitter account and retweet that crap?

i probably wont get anything anyway because sudo will just give the SKY to his friends

Ok, you apparently can read. Pleasantly surprised.
Now progress into reading with understanding.

Are you talking about Skytards? This is all they do.

If you do any work that benefits sky, you will get taken advantage off. All skytards, as well as sane people will hold you in contempt.

>proud of being a solipsist

Continue talking to yourself. It's mildly entertaining.

dude, it's that one douchebag phoneposter again. Every fucking thread this living embodiment of the pink wojak shows up. He probably bought high and sold low, and this is his way of coping. Check out the archives.

>Skyschizos have delusional beliefs
>Water is wet

Rabid Skycoin fudders on display, bump.

Ok but how will all this non-crypto revenue affect the value of the token

>token
Having revenue implies stability of the project's development efforts. If you have researched the project, you know it is ambitious.

By the way, it's not a token, and it's not a code fork of any blockchain. It's a novel implementation of dlt that uses a different logical structure of a bipartite acyclic graph to simplify the underlying logic. This leads to less bloated code and less bugs, especially in the implentation of second layer functionality.

Ok but none of that matters to me unless it makes the token price go up? Do you really think normies are going to use skywire? Do you really think anyone aside from the 100 or so rapid skypeople are going to play kittycash?

>token
How can Skycoin be a token when it was literally released before Ethereum?

>Having revenue implies stability of the project's development efforts. If you have researched the project, you know it is ambitious.

The price will go up eventually but it won't go up as fast as pump and dump shitcoins. So buy that garbage instead. Skycoin is for people who are interested in tech and the fundamentals of a project that incentivizes physical infrastructure development in a much more decentralized pattern than BTC ended up doing.

>from the 100 or so rapid skypeople are going to play kittycash?

Meanwhile, testnet currently has almost 10.000 individual nodes, or miners up and running. And yes, communities all over the world will be using skywire in the future.

>By the way, it's not a token
It's not a crypto either. It's a centralized database.

This is disproven by cursory examination of the code.

It's proven if one does more than cursory examination of the code. Not that any sky supporter would be capable of that.

hard to believe that this scamproject still gets shilled here on bis

>Bitcoin is a centralized database
>Monero is a centralized database
>Ethereum is a centralized database
>Skycoin is a centralized database
>All distributed ledger tech are centralized databases if you do more than cursory examination of the code
>t. solipsist
Just because you say something it does not become magically true. One day you will actually die and the world will keep on going as if you never existed. Mind blowing.

>sophistry
Sky is not byzantine fault tolerant. No crypto-relevant consensus. Doubtful that anyone who backed sky to any capacity knew what that is.

It is byzantine fault tolerant as it stands today. You seem to think that BFT is only relevant to cryptocurrencies. BFT has been necessary in distributed systems since the early days of the internet.

>Not that any sky supporter would be capable of that.
>Doubtful that anyone who backed sky to any capacity knew what that is.
Your aruments always rely on the assumption of ignorance from those who read them, this is obvious. But to admit it in your own posts. That takes a pathological level of arrogance.

inb4 muh sophistry

Attached: 4A1D3E74-F7A0-4EE0-8F7D-ABD3BAB222D5.jpg (581x767, 92K)

>stock and currency aren't the same thing

Binance doesn't email you over Facebook to conduct trades Dad.

Attached: aid927184-v4-728px-Cope-when-Your-Favorite-Sports-Team-Loses-Step-1-Version-2.jpg (728x546, 74K)

>uses cryptography
>is a currency
>"It's not cryptocurrency! Because of my arbitrary definition! I am very rational! Trust me!"

Attached: 806623756_42412.jpg (1011x1279, 159K)

I downloaded the desktop wallet and it couldn't hold all my coins. Holochain wallet has no limit and is great at mini transfers and micro transactions.

So the only way to profit from skywire is to go to these random communities in Africa and set up nodes?

Really throwing out those $10 dollar words there aren't ya champ

SKYCOIN MARKETING STUPID FUCKS!

5000 SKY? ARE YOU LITERALLY RETARDED MUPPETS?

Nice way to devalue your fucking currency.

a) Real coins don't do giveaways on social media, they keep to themselves
b) if A is necessary in today's climate, 5000 SKY is still absofuckenlutely retarded.

Hey Sudo, how about this? Next time...uhh...make it a 5 Skycoin giveaway? Stupid nigger.

A giveaway of 5000 coins from a circulating supply of 12 million coins is like basically insterting a skywallet into your mother's ass.

1 SKY is supposed to = At least 100-1000$ in theory.

5000 Skycoin is too much and now = shit because you oversatured it, dumb fucks.

This is why Bitcoin will win. Because they didn't do teeny bob social media trash like this and even if they did they would know how to market their currency's value better.

Unironically just sold 100k. If that much Skycoin is being given away on twitter...get your shit together and make a 5-10 SKY giveaway next time like I said.

>back a project for 7 years
>it becomes apparent it's a colossal failure
>bags heavier than the sun
>can't simply back off due to Stockholm syndrome
>must shill mindlessly

Attached: 1544379126470.png (1263x800, 95K)

>meaningless babble

5000 Skycoin to giveaway is too much if 1 SKY = 100$ in the future.

Next time maybe try not to outsource to Sri Lanka and learn from BTC/LTC - real devs who never stoop down to suck the dick of Twitter Shekelberg and do giveaways because a giveaway is a cry for help and ultimately, a bitch nigga move, bitch nigga.

Next time remove 3 0's from airdrops so people respect your shit more.

Did you know that you can buy gold and silver Skycoins?

Attached: photo5872849602816880406.jpg (1280x853, 194K)

>not understanding the fundamental value proposition of a crypto project in general.
You claim that 1 SKY = $100 in the future, this is meaningless. You can go and buy 100 SKY today for $100. There is 13 million SKY left to distribute before the next 5 million can become unlocked. A minimum of 1 year must pass before the next 5 million can be unlocked. There will never be more than 100 million SKY. The purpose of releasing and distributing SKY is to grow the ecosystem. A crypto ecosystem consists of userbase, infrastructure, and economic activity. Without these, the value of a project is zero. Most of the near term inflation potential of Skycoin is already priced in. The more SKY that has been distributed, the less the proportion of circulating SKY each 5 million coin unlock will represent. I do not expect SKY prices to rise significantly until after distribution has progressed within 5 million coins of unlocking the next 5 1 million SKY distribution wallets.

This. I don't even get the point of the airdrop. The infographic isn't even informative and the hashtag isn't engaging. At the very least if you're going to have an airdrop make it less pajeet tier. Just makes Skycoin look like a joke, par for the course from Sudo

The airdrop will make people install Skycoin wallets so that they can experience the UX and see how coinhours accumulate. Skycoin is faster and easier to use than any other crypto on the market.

Out of the 390 members in the airdrop TG right now how many do you think aren't existing holders? Even if that was the aim of the aidrop making it a lazy copy paste campaign is retarded.

>retarded
Then join, and feel free to make suggestions on how to conduct an airdrop. We'll see if you're so smart. Having unironically agreed with user about how "1 SKY = $100 in the future" while not having a fucking clue why that would or not be the case does not look encouraging though desu.

No thanks, I'd rather not have an airdrop entirely. Should distribute coins in a meaningful way that is in line with the vision of the project.

>in line with the vision of the project.
Suit yourself. Sounds like you don't know a whole lot about what is in line with the vision of the project though.

You're right. The best way to grow the userbase/ecosystem is to distribute coins to those who already hold them for sharing a useless image.

Everyone already in the community who is participating is already in the airdrop room. There is still room for more than 600 people to participate. Why would people in the community not participate? Maybe because they aren't a bunch of pajeets and have better things to do like trading or running Skyminers.

Can someone explain how fiber projects will lead to more usage of skycoin or coin hours? Doesn’t fiber give them completely seperate blockchains?

It’s faster because it’s centralised. The fact that transfers are almost instant should be a red flag to you. There is no consensus algorithm. It’s literally just a centralised database.

>inb4 b...but Obelisk soon.

Sky is unironically going to 0.

We are in agreement, pajeet tier marketing

I don't know what the fuck you just said so Ima take it as disrespect.

Watch your mouth, and concede that I, user, am correct in concluding that your airdrop fucked up your reputation first of all because real tokens don't have twitter airdrops, secondly even if they did 5000 is too much and I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall when the 5 of you or whatever met and decided that giving away that much Skycoin wasn't an instant fatality and suicide for your coin.

If BTC/XMR/LTC devs even hinted airdrop marketing push ever, they would go to 0$ and the community would lose all respect for them.

>then do our work for us

Even if I had come into your TG and said this marketing shit literally potentially come back to haunt SKY forever, and said "hey guys, maybe do a 10 or 100 max SKY airdrop instead" you scientologist fucks don't listen anyway and I would get banned.

Yeah, it's a gorgeous UX. Congratufuckulations. Both desktop users and mobile users would sureeee learn about coinhours when they buy some SKY from Binance or your exit scam website (btw, delet "Buy Skycoin" from your website, seriously it's uncanny valley how fake it is that you just want people's BTC/ETH) and Binance sends them 500,000 coinhours. Definitely teaching the masses about random digits of useless numbers being sent to a gorgeous UX.

>inb4 coinhour bank

It's no GAS, and I don't see no CH bank, so the masses would rather accumulate something that has value already...say GAS?

>suit yourself

Are you using adderall cut with retard powder? This isn't up for debate, every coin that's done an airdrop has NEVER SUCCEEDED and never will. The wise anons know that airdrops are a dicksucking social campaign that just killed your coin, and Satoshi himself would spit in Synth's Polish tweaker face for even manifesting such a notion.

This is why Bitcoin is king and always will be.

A giveaway? Huh?
A telegram? Fuck you.

This is good fud. How much Skycoin are you trying to accumulate?

>centralised database
github.com/skycoin/skycoin/blob/develop/src/visor/visor.go
>I don't know what the fuck you just said
>then do our work for us
>he knows about the coinhour bank
You obviously only understand decentralization insofar as the concept is used as a buzzword to sell pump and dump scams. Real decentralization requires actual work from each member of the community because they all share responsibility for their own part in the decentralized ecosystem.

It's not a direct relationship. It is likely that fiber projects will opt to use existing skywire infrasructure to carry out some of their functions, in turn, increasing the amount of economic activity on the network. Increase of network utilization increases the produced value from infrastructure. Being incentivized by Skycoin, there will be a price correlation.

Dude, stop. Even Ripple doesn't do giveaways. Unless this is some M Night Shamamala shit where the airdrop is for some ulterior motive....hmm...

Surely it couldn't be to fill your pockets full of more ad revenue $ by getting people to download your iOS and Android wallets....no no no.

But I'll play along. I'm accumulating as much Skycoin as you're giving away! Muhahah I'll have 5000 Skycoin! I'll have way more than these pleb- oh shit wait you're giving away 5000 like candy.

>Real decentralization requires actual work from each member of the community because they all share responsibility for their own part in the decentralized ecosystem.

Is this a deflection or something? We weren't talking about decentralization, we were talking about pajeet twitter giveaways murdering coins since 2015. It's too bad, because the Skywire VPN is cool n shiet but it would be cooler if you didn't suck Twitter's dick to spread the word, pretending Synth is L Ron Hubbard when he outsourced CX and doesn't even have a book to his name nor the charisma to match Hubbard (even with his speed)

But yes, you are correct. Real decentralization is happening now in the form of LTC/XMR etc because a majority of Scrypt/CryptoNight miners have secured that aspect for now.

I still admire Skycoin but seriously this marketing push was stupid, next time consult me. I'll leave an email if you want. Clearly whoever's pulling the PR strings is a M M M M MUPPET.

Attached: wheelofskycoin.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

>you're giving away 5000 like candy.
>failure to understand the mechanics of Skycoin's ecosystem
Distribution is one of the primary objectives of the project, and it is one of the most difficult. Early distribution strategies will be tested out as deemed interesting regardless of some fringe naysayer's opinion. 100 million Skycoin was emitted at the genesis block and placed into 100 multisig wallets, 75 of which are time-locked in groups of 5 with a 31.536 million second interval between subsequent unlockings, conditional on the depletion of previously unlocked multisig wallets. of the remaining 25 wallets, 13 are yet to be distributed. Although the coming dilution of circulating supply is largely priced in at this point, the actual distribution of this supply is of top priority, and there is alot of smart money sitting on the sidelines waiting for this to be distributed.
>Is this a deflection or something?
>failure to comprehend a simple argument
You unironically suggested that the team is trying to make you "do our work for us", and I am reminding you that in a legitimate decentralized ecosystem, you are responsible for your own involvement in a project as a community member. If you are looking for a scam shitcoin that bandies about the decentralization meme as some nebulous marketing buzzword, look elsewhere.

>reddit spacing
its time to go back now

>consult me
Hello, Sudo here. Please drop your email and we'll stay in contact. You seem to be a smart guy with a lot of great ideas.

>If you are looking for a scam shitcoin that bandies about the decentralization meme as some nebulous marketing buzzword, look elsewhere.
Blatant projection

>those walls of text void of meaning, full of brainlet-tier buzzwords

Attached: smokescreen.gif (500x375, 91K)

GO BACK TO PLEBBIT PLEASE BYE BYE

Attached: BACK-TO-REDDIT.jpg (719x527, 48K)

1/10 fud, it actually made me buy more

>Not realizing that this board is 99.99% redditors

lol is reddit raiding Jow Forums thats like 7 different people

>7 different people
Its probably some holofag, Synth took apart their project a month ago and they've been mad ever since. The subcucks are gone now but maybe they're mad we raided their telegram the other day.

[email protected]

for real shit though Sudo I like your style and I've always been on my GRODT shit. Take this pack, pump these pieces, that's how we get down.

>and I am reminding you that in a legitimate decentralized ecosystem

I understand, a bit hard to do when anything you say on TG gets you muted because of stubborn bias or the truth hurts. They call it banning people for fudding but real projects can turn that bad energy and flip it, psychological judo.

Moreover, the subreddit looks vanilla as FUCKKKKK, almost as if 95% of posts are being taken down. I hope that's the case because if it's not that means nobody is active which s'sad.

Why? Let people FUD. Again, psychological judo. Take that momentum and reverse it.

Attached: SKY.jpg (1200x900, 288K)

Reddit fags are the worst.

Yeah you would get banned you seem fucking psycho mate. Who takes this much energy out of their day to shit from their fingers like a half witted autist with downs syndrome.. aint nobody going to listen to your dumbass

I agree this marketing gimmick devalues the project. Retard move.

Yeah but they should have given away at least 10k. 5000 seems cheap.

Please dont lump me with that faggot. I just wanted to see more thought put into the airdrop.

The new Skycoin hardware wallet looks very slick - much nicer than Trezor, and that button has a nice sounding click. Obviously very high build quality. I think Skycoin is selling these for under 30 bucks which is amazing value.

youtube.com/watch?v=lzCyi92ZhBU

Skycoin is pumping out so much cool stuff these days. 9500 SKyminer hardware nodes already deployed around the world, hardware wallets, desktop and iOS/Android wallets. Antennas. Lots of games and apps already running on Skycoin CX and Fiber. Partnerships with Binance and US 2020 presidential candidate John McAfee. There's also an airdrop running at the moment (check out the Skycoin twitter account to get free $SKY).

It's one of the few crypto projects where the community size on Twitter and Telegram has more than doubled in this bear market. They have a fast growing social media presence now with lots of videos and articles coming out every week.

Imagine what's going to happen when McAfee starts shilling this on global TV networks during his presidential run!

Attached: Skycoin-HW-Wallet.jpg (1698x1276, 292K)

Attached: Skycoin-Digest-Skywire-Overview.jpg (1200x2537, 449K)

>Skycoin is pumping out so much cool stuff these days
Pump out essential things instead of shiny things. Continue caring about the quality of your cutlery when you're near-death from starvation.

Essential? Nothing is essential apart from air, food, water and shelter.

But hardware wallets are still very important for those who wish to store crypto.

Attached: McAfee-2020-Vote.jpg (2650x2372, 716K)

do any anons here have any business ideas for becoming an ISP using Skywire?

it’ll give people an incentive to use the skywire network because many of them won’t sell their airdropped SKY