Bought my 32 eth literally yesterday. FUCK

Bought my 32 eth literally yesterday. FUCK

Attached: Screenshot_20190110-111642__01.jpg (1080x1226, 283K)

Lmao same

>avg buy price
>148

Fuuuuuuuick me

Better sell. Thx

Why is the meme of 32 ETH continually repeated? You actually need about 105 ETH because 21 BTC and there are roughly 5 times as many ETH as BTC.

Quit whining you big pussy

Cunt are you for real, I wish I could grab that keyboard and smash you over the head with it. Just get the fuck out please

Lol
Thanks For your money user. I sold yesterday before going to bed.

All you had to do was listen i posted on this board that it will test 120 again...

Made 9 eth while sleeping. Feels good

Buy when it's crashing, not pumping. Don't you dare fucking sell this week.

I bet you think you are intelligent!
Zoomer detected!

Intelligence is not needed to do basic math. 32 ETH is often stated as the minimum amount needed to stake when Ethereum goes POS. Like most POS coins, ETH annual staking interest will be around 1-2%. So if you stake 32 ETH you get between 0.32 and 0.64 ETH in interest per year. 32 ETH isn't going to buy anyone a lambo.

buy another 32 today

so buy another 32 today
if you're not prepared to do that, why would anyone buy yours for more than $150?

>32 ETH is often stated as the minimum amount needed to stake
Congratulations on using google! should have done that first!

32 ETH is arbitrary nobody actually knows. This 32 shit is a meme

So why all the hoopla about acquiring 32 ETH in order to earn around $70 yearly interest? 32 ETH is really the most stupid meme ever on this chinese cartoon board.

REKT

You are dumb as fuck user ...Jeasus...

Attached: 1540927191166.jpg (229x221, 11K)

Cuntface

>The price of ETH is expected to remain at its current level!

>32 ETH is really the most stupid meme ever on this chinese cartoon board.
You think (((we))) made that up? Fuck you give (((us))) WAY to much credit newfag!

If you believe the 32 ETH meme you are even more retarded than the other guy who uses the "you should have used google" retort because he can't compose an intelligent response

>>The price of ETH is expected to remain at its current level!
Even if ETH goes back to $1400, which it ain't anytime soon by the way, having 32 ETH is nowhere near to making it as the meme propagators seem to want people to think

This is when you need to step back and think about why it became a meme, what kind of person believes it, and how its popularity correlates to price and other external data. Welcome

>even more retarded than the other guy who uses the "you should have used google" retort because he can't compose an intelligent response
FUCK YOU CUNT
You literal asked 'Why is the meme of 32 ETH continually repeated?' I answered! Its not my fault you think you can ask dumb questions & not get a dumb response on here!
I hope your mum gets raped & you KYS!
Zoomer Confirmed

You seem like the sort of person who would irritate people everywhere you go

>Why is the meme of 32 ETH continually repeated?
He can't even recognize a rhetorical question. I don't even need to continue.

because once pos is implemented 1 ETH will be worth $32K, brainlet

Bought one yesterday. Bought one today. Might buy one tomorrow, mmhm.

Do you know where you are

>You actually need about 105 ETH because 21 BTC and there are roughly 5 times as many ETH as BTC.

You tard! the way you worded your post was out of ignorance! I seriously doubt you even knew about the staking!
nice try arrogant zoomer cunt
We need a war to get rid of you cunts!

>tfw I ordered yesterday but have to wait 2 days for money to arive on dispo account

No, I'm just honestly dumbfounded by this 32 ETH meme. It's almost as bad as the 1 Doge = $1 meme that used to float around to suggest if you could acquire 1,000,000 Dogecoins you would have $1,000,000 when Dogecoin eventually moons for real. The 21 BTC meme is somewhat believable because BTC could conceivably reach $24k (it got close to there before) which comes out to $500k. In some parts of the country you could retire on $500k. 32 ETH is not going to get anyone to $500k unless ETH massively flips BTC and surpasses the current BTC market cap which ain't likely anytime soon.

Faggot I was the first user to call you out for being retarded. Please stop being a newfag, why now must you feel the urge to back your claim of not being a brainlet newfag. Look you can either just be like >oh yeah I just google and seen you need 32eth for staking, got it faggots

or just say nothing and walk away from the thread, this is an anonymous Mongolian basket weaving image broad, no one gives a fuck and this thread will be gone in a few hours along with the memory of you being a fuck stain retarded newfag. All you have done now is really show how much of a brainlet you truely are, but again doesn’t matter because no one in here matters.....

If btc goes to 150k, 32 eth would be 480k assuming eth maintains the ratio to btc of .1 like last bull run. Btc would be larger mcap than eth still at that point. Doesnt seem that impossible in a bull market to me.

>If btc goes to 150k
Never gonna happen

WAT

sold 32 eth yesterday and I'm still celebrating

Attached: name my band.jpg (800x600, 90K)

>using fucking coinbase. ever.

people said the same thing when btc was at $10 lol

I bought mine at 170, sold at 183 and just rebough :)
Feels good adding an extra 1/5 to your stack on a dip.

It ain't happening, kid