That Feel

>BTC dumping
>Shitcoins tanking
>They didn't buy COSS

Attached: yamanote.jpg (3900x1950, 891K)

stock market is correcting upwards

wait till it tanks, cryptoes will moon

Checked. Coss 100x in 2019. Frens, screencap this.

TRTL staying strong

How about making a thread for your coin then fren. And apply for listing on COSS while you're at it.

Rune is a multi level marketing scammer and they've "temporarily lost" people's Coss tokens. Avoid anons, fucking avoid.

Crazy how volume is 4-5 million now and the coin is only 7 cents. Should be 20 and that is without factoring in fomo and speculation.

2.0 comes out soon

All these green IDs. KEK wills soon. Comfy Anons with the Boss, Coss.

Checked fren. We win soon.

That problem's just been fixed. Can't FUD with that anymore.

Takes some time for people to notice movements in an exchange coin so far down on the list.
Also, volume hasn't quite stabilized yet, it's been constantly above 3M for 3 days but this isn't enough. Maybe when the next FSA comes, there will be movement.

Also, @ the guy who asked me the source for the 1.4 version of the site, in the previous Coss thread : get Telegram and go to the general Coss channel. You'll get all info there, more than on the Medium releases.

Also subscribe to @cossinfo2 . It's a community info channel that only forwards the messages from Coss employees so you only have what's important.

>That problem's just been fixed. Can't FUD with that anymore.
even if this problem with lost tokens is fixed, the fact that Rune was connected with scam projects is concerning. I'm afraid he'll scam again when an opportunity arises. Right now it seems this opportunity might be bots that can be used to artificially pump the volume. Maybe that's the reason why volume suddenly spiked. I mean, it doesn't have to be the case, but can you really trust this man?

He might be the CEO and had a shady past, but he's not the entire team.

Besides... Come on, this isn't the end of 2017 when we still had a half-functional proof of concept coded by romanian randoms.

The site works, it has worked for over a year straight. Payouts have never been a problem. They're members of several fintech associations...

As far as bots pumping up the volume go, of course they do. The difference with other exchanges (including Binance, you'd be a fool to believe they don't do it) is that since COSS has ties with the MAS -AND- a 50% fee split, they'd be ruined and in prison if they wash traded.

Current volume bots are just a bunch of clients making money (maybe also trying to lower their fees), which is perfectly legal.

Other exchanges (save for a few that are legit, like Kraken) trade on their own platform, which will soon be illegal everywhere.

Though, neither of this means you can trust him. The truth is that you can't trust anyone. Including me.

If you have a really conservative risk tolerance go buy some bonds. If you want to take on risk for a higher reward ratio go buy some crypto. If you want to hit a home run in crypro go buy some coss.

thanx for useful info.

It's not a problem for me to take a risk, but I don't want to support outright scams. I want a decent chance to hit a home run and that's why I'm doing research and asking questions.

It's fair to be wary of scams in crypto. Seems like every week there's a high profile exit scam, and the ~98% price drop in most projects doesn't help.

But there's a world of difference between pumping a shitcoin that you already own 60% of the total supply, and investing literal millions of dollars to build a working exchange from the ground up. That's not something you can just up and walk away from.

Or to boil it down: Dumb criminals rob the bank. Smart criminals run the bank.

I just did some napkin math. If we can reliably hold above 10M daily volume with the big cap coins, I can start paying my rent off of the fee split alone.

BRING ME TO ETERNAL NEETDOM, COSS.

Attached: Elves are quick to recognize lewd.png (363x285, 127K)

Coss is a working project. Doesn't seem logical for them to exit scam right now as the reward for getting a successful crypto trading exchange under your ownership is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that Rune and the team are sure to not fuck up. This is a life changing opportunity for them and anyone invested. The upside on this project is insanely high.

I'm actually really impressed with Rune's work. It appears that there were indeed some bad, or at least incompetent actors involved in COSS during it's early stages. But Rune believed in his vision of the project, and managed to push out anyone who wasn't on board with him. After all this time, COSS has established a legit track record and what's left is arguably one of the least shady exchanges in the market.

How high do you realistically see it going and maintaining the value?

Is rent that cheap where you live or do you have like 1 million coss ?

The value of COSS tokens rises and falls depending on the trading volume of the exchange because it prices in the amount of fee split allocation holders earn. This means that it is decoupled from BTC and ETH. Volume has risen a fucking lot in the last few days, so its all looking rather promising at the moment.

Little ah column A, little ah column B.

Attached: maximum comfy2.png (1000x560, 604K)

Gimme a number, come on. I'm curious now.

>buying a token whose inherent value is entirely derived from the exchange's underlying volume while their exchange is unusable and fails to break even 1mil/24h
the fat controller laughed -- you are wrong.

$2-$3 short term. Past that purely depends on volume in my opinion. If volume gets into the top 10 exchanges in the world, you can expect double digit Coss tokens for the rest of the future. I think it is wise to buy some as "suicide insurance" as you now know about this opportunity and have had others point out the potential clearly.... your choice user..

yeah you're delusional. it's very simple: until their exchange is easier or more feature-rich to use than a competitor, it will remain low-volume with only arbers taking profits on limit orders who are off-base.
I used to own 1 million coss and sold, if that means anything.
you are correct about value returning if volume were to reach binance levels, but use binance and coss side by side and tell me with a straight face that anyone will leave binance for it? laughable.
the volume will not return over night, either. if it starts to trend upwards I will buy in, if it continues to be low i won't simple as that.
>t. has a coss-volume monitoring script that scrapes from CMC hourly and plots it in python with plotly
>it's ugly

Volume is up 10x compared to before the upgrade. not bad for starters.

>the coss exchange is unusable
>the coss exchange fails to break $1m volume
So this is the power of a single-digit IQ

>fails to break even 1mil/24h
owo what's this
Your monitoring script is in some serious need of debugging.

Attached: cossed.png (696x783, 33K)

They will just keep upgrading the exchange. Patience is key with this investment. The risk is still there though. Do you remember when poloniex and bittrex were kings and it seemed unfathomable to have a new kid (binance) knock them down??

The sentiment around COSS seems to be changing which I take as a good sign. Go back and look how ETH was first perceived here too.

COSS is going to be 10$ by 2020. Invest now, get rich later.

Looks like today will post the highest volume yet.

checked

These digits! KEK! What does it mean!?!

it means good things are on the way to those who have COSS token in their wallet.

was it a good scammer tho ?

If yes i'll go all-in, it's a scam market after all...

Shouldn't the share price be at 15 cents with 5mill daily volume? Or am I missing something.

If you're serious about asking questions/doing research I'd recommed heading over to the coss telegram. You'll get more answers over there directly from the team. Rune comes on everyday as well to answer questions for a little bit.

I understand your concern about being apprehensive with every token especially given the past year in crypto. Since coss is only sold on coss.io it would be awfully difficult for them to exit scam. I suppose they could still exit but they wouldn't be able to sell most of their tokens if they did which would result in a rather poor exit strategy.

Just keep an eye on the top wallets in etherscan and you'll understand the price movements ;-)

Roughly. I suspect it's a tad undervalued, at least compared to similar coins like KCS. But we're still in the depths of the bear market. No one wants to get burned even more than they already have, and buying is slow after such a precipitous drop.

But this is the exact time to be buying. (Not necessarily COSS, I would never tell you specifically WHAT to buy.) But this is peak accumulation for when the next bullrun kicks off. Don't get left behind, dump your fiat for whatever projects you think might be around in 3 year's time. My bet is heavily weighted with exchange coins.

Attached: General Awoo.png (450x450, 175K)