What's special about link? Why people think it's the future?

What's special about link? Why people think it's the future?

Attached: shutterstock_796645249.jpg (1080x1080, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.goodaudience.com/chainlink-the-missing-piece-to-the-god-protocol-fd455dde92ab
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Desperation

Oracles, dumbass

Sage this low effort cant dyor poster

take the time to fully read this and u'll be set
>blog.goodaudience.com/chainlink-the-missing-piece-to-the-god-protocol-fd455dde92ab

Attached: 1000$.jpg (608x524, 70K)

a bunch of 4channeller meme this coin as /ourcoin, it is a pnd coin which they use to dump it on unexpected newcomer.

These smart contracts have no legal value. I don't see how are they better than any formal agreement between parties

You’re a retard. People like you allow people like me to make a lot of money

If you're genuinely this dense then maybe crypto isn't for you?

Trustless, cannot be tampered with, automatic. Are you even trying?

Let's say I'm a store and I receive physical goods from you manufacturer. Then I don't sign for the transaction. How do you prosecute me?

$1k eoy fren

newfags that found out about biz sometime in 2017 missed the joke that chainlink was, and thought it was serious interest in the project, and not just making fun of söygay.

Lets say i rob you and you dont know its me. How do you prosecute me?

In my case you know who robbed you. And I didn't sign a contract with you. How is your example relevant?

If you blow your brains out with a gun but dont sign a transaction do you die?

Yes. How is that relevant?

its just a meme

Attached: 1547111270637.jpg (700x699, 557K)

my linky stays stinky $10000000 EOY

Attached: 1543995994924.jpg (1056x1320, 161K)

I take the loss and make sure to send your shit COD next time, if you ever decide to pay your bills.

Kek is just a meme. Link is the real deal though. Don't worship false idols user. That was gods most important rule.

Literally two seconds on google and you’ll find articles about Chainlink in Forbes, MIT Technology Review, reports on CNBC, hours and hours of talks on YouTube... warosu has over a YEAR of serious in depth discussion about everything to do with Chainlink, dissecting every last detail... there are thousands words long Medium and blog posts explaining Chainlink from start to finish...
And you want to be spoonfed a personal reply, tailored just for you? Typed out for you, personally? Um no sweetie. There’s a reason you got zero decent replies and that’s because we refuse to spoonfeed newlinkers who are too lazy to type into google. We spent a year researching this shit every single day and holding even through painful dumps to 20c. And you show up demanding info? Can you see why no one wants to give it to you easy?

You have to have gone through this experience, the months and months of reading and searching and learning, to truly understand, and to get to the point where you know it inside and out and will never sell. If someone types you a few lines, you’ll read them, you may buy some LINK, but you’ll just sell sooner or later for whatever reason because you didn’t really KNOW anything. So it’s pointless to explain it to you anyway.

>I take the loss
Exactly.

Not sure if ironic

Please leave newfag.
This is the second low effort newlinker/nolinker post in two days. I’ll tell you exactly what I told the poster yesterday:

Literally two seconds on google and you’ll find articles about Chainlink in Forbes, MIT Technology Review, reports on CNBC, hours and hours of talks on YouTube... warosu has over a YEAR of serious in depth discussion about everything to do with Chainlink, dissecting every last detail... there are thousands words long Medium and blog posts explaining Chainlink from start to finish...
And you want to be spoonfed a personal reply, tailored just for you? Typed out for you, personally? Um no sweetie. There’s a reason you got zero decent replies and that’s because we refuse to spoonfeed newlinkers who are too lazy to type into google. We spent a year researching this shit every single day and holding even through painful dumps to 20c. And you show up demanding info? Can you see why no one wants to give it to you easy?

You have to have gone through this experience, the months and months of reading and searching and learning, to truly understand, and to get to the point where you know it inside and out and will never sell. If someone types you a few lines, you’ll read them, you may buy some LINK, but you’ll just sell sooner or later for whatever reason because you didn’t really KNOW anything. So it’s pointless to explain it to you anyway

Do not spoonfeed the newlinkers - the ones who make low effort posts demanding tailored research just for their little pathetic low IQ queries.

Oh wow, did my rant become pasta? :D
It’s always so satisfying when your posts become pasta.

It was a great takedown. All he had to say was "virgins... losers.." Somebody linked him to reddit and he fucked off back where he belongs

Isn't ChainLink just pushing the data decentralization issue onto Intel SGX?

I don't really see why LINK is good?

>package delivered to your door
>smart door reads rfid associated with your order
>charge is placed to your credit card via bank api

This isn’t just about the assurance of payment for a service. It’s an automated system mitigating accounting costs, legal fees, traceability, and auditing for the company, and provides greater assurance to the customer that they get charged for the shit they ordered. Anything involving the real world gets messy but that’s why you get charged to credit so you still have an avenue to dispute.

What if the goods you receive are faulty/broken and manufacturer doesn't acknowledge it? We can spin it in many ways, the root of the problem is that companies want contracts to be legally binding.

Attached: 1546640252245.jpg (1024x775, 157K)

Yeah, coming to Jow Forums and calling us all autistic virgin losers is definitely gonna get you the help you want.
It seems like these kinds of posters are getting more and more frequent. I’ve really noticed it. Hence getting annoyed. Last year there were never ever any people genuinely asking about LINK. For the past couple of months there have been a few new threads a week. I’m happy to inform and discuss but not with newfags who come here with an attitude like that.

Smart contracts are legally binding. A contract doesn’t have to be written to be legally binding, technically the form of the contract doesn’t even matter at all. As long as you have the legal requisites of offer, consideration, and acceptance a court will find the contract legally enforceable. Hell the fucking terms of the contract don’t have to be definite, if they are ambiguous a court can fill them in. So if the problem you stated comes up just take them to court like you would any other contract.

>t. A Lawyer

based and redpilled

Nobody actually owns link on this board right? It's all just a meme like shilling for dodgecoin, people are posting about it ironically and don't actually think it's good.

If you still don't get it, I don't have time to explain it to you.

Attached: 49673977.jpg (903x960, 96K)

Nothing special. Buncha retards on biz tried to shill it as “our coin”. It’s just a Json parser.

Bunch of anons tried to shill this as /ourcoin/, and it’s good so now it is.

do not trust this man, he is not a lawyer.

shut up nerd

>worrying about "legal value" when the code is enforced by the network after it's deployed
nigga what this shit works and you don't need escrow, underwriters, overseers etc. wtf you talking about

>the root of the problem is that companies want contracts to be legally binding.
ah i see your angle now, so why wouldn't they just draft a contract around their smart contract? lawyers would happily draft a 1000-page ironclad for you

If you're talking about the thread from yesterday that's exactly the opposite of what happened, you went into a rage over 7 or 8 posts because some scrub asked for advice (asked not demanded) to which he then rightfully called you an autistic loser because you are and I'm really not surprised you've turned yourself into a meme

Guys who is Jason Parser and what does he have to do with Chainlink?

>when you meme so hard, the scam becomes an actual legit project

it's written by a bagholder, it's wishful thinking

it was a good rant senpai

ignore it, clearly being an oracle node operator sounds boring to you and you should ignore it
go look after things more to your speed
like breaking gravel into smaller pieces

SGX an additional layer of security but is totally optional

Idk but I have 100k link tokens. Wish me the best OP

i read your post the other day and i really enjoyed it. good job user, this should be pasta

Attached: 15267994781799.jpg (750x580, 132K)

This shit is literally just a Jow Forums meme for the neets that have nothing better to do. They shill it back and forth to each other creating lavish lies about how it's going to moon and they will all get to move out of mommy's basement and have lambos and shit. Better to burn your money than get sucked into their fucked up fantasy world

I only bought it because of the memes.