Found a guaranteed 100x biz doesn'ty talk about

i've found a low marketcap crypto that no one on biz ever talks about... it is guaranteed to 100x........problem is i dont have much money and it's all invested in chx which will also 100x. what do?

Attached: 1547059471187.jpg (1200x1600, 155K)

tell us and we will invest for you :D

tell us, we'll put money in it and share profits like always

i think maybe best thing to do is keep it a fucking secret.. chx should blow up over the next couple of months.. and put some profits into the other pne.... also try to get more cash to put into both

I feel you bro, I lost all my money this bear market, now this last rally really made me feel like shit cause I know I can barely participate.

Fuck...look at those hands

honestly cant believe no one has ever mentioned it on here.. im on biz all day.. any one want to guess what it is?

i might start a mini hedge fund.. funded by biz... then form a discord shill group to pump it after ive accumulated

it's easily shillable. next bull run is going to be fun as long as your in the right ones

She’s a knockout but I’m more mirin the guy next to her’s thick wavy hair

haha

i gotta go now

Nigga are you a refugee from 2017?

biz talks about link all the friggin time dude!!! are you kidding me...

UBT got it OP

i made $550,000 from nothing in the last 4 months of 2017, then lost almost all of it in 2018 trading shitcoins on binance.. but i've learned alot. i know which coins to hold.. and how to trade.. i just dont have much money left haha

> next bull run
Kek. It’s all over. Just because it recovered before doesn’t mean it will again. Things are very different now. Normies already came and got gutted. They’re not coming back. Roger ver (the biggest btc shill on earth) became a bch shill and was mocked into oblivion. CSW, Calvin, andreeson & all the og are working on SV but that’s being mocked and dumped on into oblivion as well. They’re spending millions a week just to keep it at $70-80. Kek’d.

>apparently doesn't know about the great depression
>people jumping off buildings because of market crash
>profound crisis nationwide
>thinks the crypto market is never going to recover because of a bad year
the absolute state

i think once bitcoin goes to sub 2000.. and stays there for a long time.. and then when it starts going back up.. the normies will fomo in again. i think most shitcoins will go to 0, but bitcoin and ones that get used like chx, and new tech like algorand, dfinity, etc, will moon

if its guaranteed, can we put it in a smart contract and you ensure that it gets us 100x and if it doesnt you'd make the difference?

Blockmason Credit Protocol

Normies way of thinking

To make money off normies you must think like a normie, then do the opposite. Remember the board’s motto

Are those real? What do you guys think? At first I thought no but then figured maybe I'm just out of touch with people that age.

well damn son..
why dont you just get a loan of some kind, it could even have some ridiculous interest rate but you'd still make huge money

Attached: 1541751353517.jpg (1194x1000, 380K)

im going dark. good luck guys. i'll let biz know what it is after i've got a bag of it. i'll find a way. may take weeks or months.

make sure you have some chx. chx is even better than this other one

Its probably xcash

Attached: vin9.png (640x360, 243K)

Milk truk/braphog rape squads when?

Attached: 6edac2882673efbfcb46e7c50e1ce96e60789a34e55a5d6e8b3915aff51116e4.jpg (768x960, 89K)

its smartlands right?
bc this is the only right answere

there are no more 100xs in this market, the current set of alts are done, wait for new ones to get released when the alt market excl ethereum has dropped another 3-5x and we can actually have another bull

Jesus christ
Did you get her #?

Sometimes a chick irl is so hot you need to just immediately rape her. That's called arbitrage.

Attached: PessimisticEcstaticEquine-size_restricted.gif (498x284, 999K)