Wisk flipper ama

wisk flipper ama

Attached: 20190110_091420.jpg (2849x2062, 3.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2018/09/19/suntory-hibiki-japanese-harmony
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

goddamit I'm trying not to smoke weed and all day I see people posting doobies and buds. FUCK OFF!

You mark it up to weebs?

How do you flip that? Costco sells them for like 35 bucks a bottle

Where do you live,m
Dude weed
At least 3x, the best steakhouses and jap spots here sell out of this shit frequently and it goes for 20-30 for a 1.5-2oz glass

Attached: 20190109_095934.jpg (4032x3024, 2.76M)

Is that Cane's you're eating? I'd kill for some Cane's

86 the the slaw, extra bawse sawse

STOP HORDING THE GOOD SHIT YOU CHINK FUCK JAP WHISKEY IS ALREADY SCARCE ENOUGH AS IT IS.
Also get your degenerate shrub off of the bottles kthx.

Attached: 1543120328945.png (629x277, 112K)

No slaw extra toast or gtfo

How do I get started on this. Also, how do I not drink all my inventory. Thanks

Im assuming you live in cali, our costcos cant sell liq
Im smashing one and making my monthly bills with the rest, untaxed of course

Attached: 20190110_093756.jpg (2248x1060, 1.2M)

Attached: feelsgoodman.jpg (500x375, 62K)

>it goes for 20-30 for a 1.5-2oz glass
High quality booze from Japan is always nice but it's also always overpriced AF. I try it once, really like it, and then never buy it again. Is it more reasonable if you buy it in Japan?

My man.

Make connects with ppl in the restaurant industry. Try to go out to steak houses or jap spots, pick management/bar ppls brains, hit local liquor stores and find out what jap or rare wisk they have, you will get rejected at first because its already allocated so you have to be persistent in revisiting the stores to capitalize. You may not have any in your town tho. Just go out and dyor. I harrassed so many liquor stores now i have employee personal numbers

There is a market here and ppl pay dumb money
Had a glass of 17 yr yamazaki for 80 the other night, was like butter pham

for relaxing times, make sure it's suntory time

18 yr sorry, try this shit

Attached: Screenshot_20190110-094612_Chrome.jpg (1440x2876, 676K)

I live in Louisville, KY have personal connections to the Van Winkle family and work for a company that does advertising for Beam Suntory. What do you want?

Attached: 20181213_071934.jpg (4032x3024, 3.75M)

I want 10k worth of harmony every month

俺はおチンチンが大好きなんだよ。

Attached: samurai.jpg (300x477, 26K)

>harmony
Ha. That might take a bit. They're about to drop a blended Whiskey with Fred Noe and Shinji Fukuyo this year. Check it out.

What state is harmony most abundant in, can you get me stats like this

you drink lysol too ? must be native

THAT FUCKING MOVIE IS TO BLAME
t. jap

>Mix 1oz whisky with a dash of bitters. Shake with ice. Serve in a Febreeze washed glass with a lemon garnish.

>tfw my fav whisky used to be yamazaki and can no longer afford it
i realize there is more demand but is it the nips or foreign buyers who have driven up the prices?

That's not the 12, who gives a shit? I can get Harmony at any fucking ABC Liquor you dweeb. Show me some actually rare shit.

Im not drinking some Jap piss, i'll stick with my Buffalo Trace

No you cant faggot
What st do u live? Larpington, Kentucky?

Attached: 20190110_124741.jpg (3414x1574, 3.57M)

Its usa taking advantage of the exclusivity, nothing more nothing less
Do you bang your sister after
I just posted 5 limited bottles. Please tell what state u live and which ABC store u can find these at will, im waiting mclarpy

This, I live in California and can get Harmony at the pajeet market in my town

For how much a bottle?
i knew it was more common in cali, i just need to plan a trip
Every faggot in here claiming they have it locally cant even recite a price , larping gayasses

Do you resale the hibiki?

Yes and no

Where do you resale your hibiki for max profits?

Lmao I can get that shit at Costco for $37,50 you fucking clown

No you cant retarded fag

google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2018/09/19/suntory-hibiki-japanese-harmony

Attached: Screenshot_20190110-130716_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 1.22M)

>goddamit I'm trying not to smoke weed and all day I see people posting doobies and buds. FUCK OFF!

weed is bad for you and makes you lazy also reduces the natural levels of testosterone in men you are playing into (((their))) hands everytime you take a toke, think of that

Yeah, extra sawse is a necessity

Sooo, i bought this like 3 years ago and never got around to drinking it.

Attached: 20190110_213536.jpg (4128x3096, 3.47M)

welp, pour us a glass user might as well not let that go to waste

If true id drink the shit out of that unless you need monie

Canes is flavorless mush
btfo

I will probably sell it. Im an eastern eurofag and a friend of mine is really into whiskies. He told me to check small alcohol shops and buy as much of these as i can find. I found 3 bottles for about 60$ each, 2 for him 1 for me. I think he has like 10.

Location is everything

Go back to Jow Forums retard

Do you go to Japan to buy them and resell stateside? I do the opposite with SUPREME clothes/bags/accessories. Enough to pay for plane, airbnb, spending money and extra to take home

Hey OP, do you want to buy some jap whiskey from me? You said you sell them for 600, Il give you them for 200$ a piece if you buy at least 3. 3x your money...

Just reliazed that I didnt specified the type of the whiskey, its a SUNTORY HIBIKI JAPANESE HARMONY MASTERS SELECT. Sorry for the caps, I pasted it and cant be bothered to type it lowercase.

how much money do you make each trip op?

is there a shortage of hibiki or something going on?

>Typing out lame apology that was longer than the name of the bottle

Shit sucks, faggot weebs.

t.fagatrono
I remember my first beer

California actually stocks the alcohol in abundance in non fly-over states. Real shocker that your shit state runs out of high quality liquor, and instead of an actual distributor selling these places whisky, it's you because it's not worth their time.