Want to make it to 7 figs?

Bought 1.25 BTC and 32 ETH , 5000 XRP, 1000 OMG and 20K AION . Have other shitcoins . Total portfolio $30k will I make it to 7 figs one day?

Attached: altcoins.png (195x242, 26K)

buy more ripple. it will be the biggest of your portfolio. also sell those btc's to alts like XLM or NEO. there a plenty of coins to buy. also i wouldn't buy 20k aion, i personally own only 100AION :D no need to bee greedy. its better own hundred different altcoins than 20k only one.

I'm planning to add more fiat. Also have 200 NEO and 1000 GAS

Pretty solid folio. OMG gets crazy FUD but it's actually one of the best projects out there.
>sell those BTC for alts
Dont do this. You should accumulate more BTC. You should be able to 10-20x between now and a year after the halving in 2020.
>t. 144 IQ and owner of 500+ btc

Nimiq

Literally a shitcoin graveyard

Why is OMG a good project? What will it be used for that can’t be accomplished by other shitcoins?

One one the very few with existing business. Other is WAX

That doesn’t make it a good project. What will it be used for?

Decentralized exchange.
Scalable.
Wide breadth of interoperability.
Consistently active development with very few bugs (good code base / skilled devs).
User friendly wallet.
Doesnt rely on hype, dont put dates on portions of the project, so they arent delivered until ready.

Check their github. They have all the indications of a quality project. I'm sure someone will try and FUD plasma or the fact that they are based in Thailand, as if that matters.

You just spewed a bunch on bull shit nonsense that was used to get you to buy a shitcoin. Dude, it’s a useless cryptocurrency that will never be used for anything.

You probably understand 0 about programming and couldn't make heads or tails of their github. That's fine. They are still one of the best alt projects out there.

I am a software engineer and I’m working on two major hyperledger projects at a well known consulting firm in the industry faggot.

Then offer up technical issues with their project. You wont because there arent any aside from minute issues that have been addressed in the past.

The use case is solid. The code base is solid. The project continues to progress steadily.

>its better own hundred different altcoins than 20k only one.

based retard, please keep giving people shitty advice, we need the dipshits to come back in force to pump the market

Technical issues aren’t the issue, the issue is that there is literally no use case. It is a project that solves no issue, accomplishes nothing, and has no helpful utility.

Didn’t mean to say “issue” that many times feel free to add synonyms

>interoperable exchange of currency is not a use case
So you think the same of XLM, right? No use case? Please. The ability to instantly convert currency at will, send and receive using a mobile device has no use case? Its Applepay on steroids, decentralized, and universal.

You need to learn a bit more about the current state of DLT. There’s a reason FairX/StellarX was a hugely hyped project that never came to fruition as described. And yes, I do feel the same way about XLM. Very soon, currencies won’t need some shitcoin intermediary like OMG or XLM for conversion, it will be handled on DLT, it will have legal protection, reversibility, etc, etc.

4th gen DLT doesnt offer what you're saying when it comes to currency conversion. I dont work in the space, so enlighten me.

Feels like every alt-coin comes crashing down after the founders disappear with the money

Attached: coinpress-cc-5c_35227935.png (1600x5968, 596K)

Wow almost if all crypto isn't a scam bravo

>XRP
>OMG
>AION
Yeah, that'll get you to 7 digits.
7 zeroes to be exact.

This isn't a stock market idiot. 95 percent of these coins are scams.

>laughs in cross border remittance

Ppl are calling everything scams. Seems to be the bottom of the fear curve

Please sell you xrp, omg, aion...our everything into btc/eth/xmr

Attached: FC24AF7D-85C9-42FD-9CEE-C5AB4E07D4D2.jpg (1125x1362, 380K)

based hyperledger software engineer, is LINK gonna be big?

hmmm...what did he mean by this?
>Very soon, currencies won’t need some shitcoin intermediary like OMG or XLM for conversion, it will be handled on DLT, it will have legal protection, reversibility, etc, etc.