Chainlink to alpha centauri

We are currently running, we saw already too few consolidations. Noob trader got rekt weeks ago, the good traders here got rekt the last days. People should stop trading now and just ride it. It's always like this: Tech is awesome, insiders know. Development going on since years. People think the current valuation is to low. It rises a bit, like x2 or x5 and now everyone thinks thats evened out with development stage. People never understand that it never depends on the actual development. Ethereum went from 8$ to over 300$ in weeks. Development wise, pretty much nothing happened. Just shitty startup icos announced and the EEA later on. But the run started out of nothing and was just later further fueled by ICO and EEA news.

Chainlink is all about getting this awareness right now. We are about entering top 30. We are about getting twitter and reddit awareness. There is actually zero right now. Volume and ordebrook is so fuckin low that very tiny amounts of money let the price of LINK rise. FOMO didn't even closely started.

It's everytime the same I tell you.
Chainlink doesn't have to do much more on it's own. Another doubling is nothing, 25k sats. Next doubling maybe in the next months. Thats 50k sats or, +2400%.
BTC and everything else is at bottom. Completely bottom.
BTC rising +50%, means altcoins rise +100%. Alts are always a huge lot more volatile, up and downside. So BTC going back to 6k and 10k in the coming 6-12 months, would mean another x4 to x8 for LINK, in dollar.

cont...

Attached: singularity.png (728x920, 877K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/2129823/stories/161472158
twitter.com/jason_yano/status/1083854924222472192
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A lot is up to the token/coin itself to rise, but a huge lot on top is always the whole marketcap that grows. Ethereum was already top 2 when it made it's huge run and actually didn't rise that much in BTC value. Most of the bulllrun was caused by new money enterin crypto. Chainlink is currently running completely against the market, already x5 in BTC value and will take all the run-money in the next cycle. Thats why 1000$ will eventually get reached. Even tho 99% of people mean it was a meme. This shit will happen. And this extremely strong trend against the whole market proofs that LINK is such a token that will have the run of the year

I don't expect many to believe that shit. Honestly feel more comfy if most people think it's unrealistic because thats how it always were and will always be. When ETH was under a dollar, 100$ was also deluded borderline bullshit. As antshares was under one dollar and people were talking about that it could reach 100$ they were borderline deluded...
NANO with 0,05$ was "cool tech" but "would probably take 5-10 years to reach a dollar". People can't fuckin think exponential.

But seeing this LINK performance against the market... is also borderline shit

People were calling me delusional since ETH times. Don't have a problem with that. It was also bordelrine dumb to buy NANO at 1$ as it already made +10.000%

LINK did rise from 2500 to 5000 in 2 weeks. 5000 to 10k in 3 weeks. Doubling takes very few money with that tiny volume any coin has atm

Based & linkpilled user

Also,
>1000 US DOLLARS EOY STINKY LINKY

We must make this project seem like alt right inceldom incarnated.

I want every potential CEO, investor, company etc. that the first thing when he heards the word "Chainlink" instantly thinking of Alt Right, Incels, Racist nazi hate symbol Pepe the Frog and Donald Drumpf

We must make this project so loathsome, so disgusting in the eyes of normies and Reddit that they will not touch thi even with 10 ten foot pole.

This project must be made to look even worse in the eyes of normies than the Trump Maga memes. I want to achieve a stage where even wearing Chainlink t-shirt in public will result in outright violence similar to #MAGA caps etc.

>Chainlink is all about getting this awareness right now. We are about entering top 30. We are about getting twitter and reddit awareness. There is actually zero right now
Yup. I’ve checked google every single day for the past year for new stuff on smart contracts and Chainlink and decentralised oracles. And you know what’s happening in the last few weeks and months? Weekly, and even daily, there are new posts about chainlink. YouTube, shitty blogs, now even proper news articles. 6 months ago I’d only find new stuff on LINK every month or so. Now it’s liteally daily. This can only mean one thing - we are entering the awareness phase. Keep accumulating, because these are the last months left for poorfags to be able to accumulate thousands and tens of thousands of LINK.

you idiot, that would just hype it.

Attached: 1546750777908.jpg (1100x733, 386K)

Urgh kys and fuck off with your edgy bullshit you cringelord.
>Go build something

You had a year to accumulate,fuck off

Have an upboat. Good point(s) well made user.

So this is the power of tiger mommy....

It's already like this. Kek.

kys newfag

nick szabo to shill chainlink on the tim ferris podcast by the summer time boys. thatll set off the normie fomo.

Replying to pasta
user i...

Whats going on? 9 hours ago they change the Pivotal Tracker completely and added tasks until November!

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-01-14 13-14-55.png (1901x920, 254K)

>oh no they are developing things! Sell sell
This is the new FUD, lads. Now they are working too much.

based Timo

I don’t think so - I doubt she is paying these pleb tier crypto news sites to write about LINK’s market performance. Majority of daily new articles are just about price action.
It’s pasta? I saw something similar for the first time a few days ago and just assumed it was the same poster continuing to be retarded...

why Dox people on this sub-forum of the synthetic cum breeding forum

Not at all, I am more stinky then anybody on Jow Forums. It seriously frightens me and I want somebody to tell me that mainnet is imminent.

The was this mysterious box (pic related). I always suspected it to be the release of mainnet. Now it has changed.

pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/2129823/stories/161472158

Any austist out there, please tell me it will be fine. Can't keep living the NEET-Life for another year.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-01-14 13-22-41.png (823x572, 28K)

>we need the reddit awareness
Whoever wrote that is a huge faggot and doesn't understand chainlink.

IF Sergey really did say mainnet was a “matter of months” away then that’s a maximum of 11 months to wait.
Even once mainnet launches, link won’t hit $50-$300 until the network has fully matured AND Bitcoin enters a new bull market. So expect to hold for another 2-5 years unironically.

they usually use that to separate tas in the icebox

Literally no one said that ITT

Chainlink actually DOES need awareness form developers, potential node operators, and smart contract creators.
>muh secret club
It’s kind of understandable... you got bullied in school, you never fit in, finally you have your little stinky club where you can talk about your little sub 5k link investment, and be mean and nasty to the normies on lebbit, just like they were nasty to you in school! Payback time!

I think it's just bad English - think he means "we're about to get" instead.

Go home linear thinker. LINK $1000 EOY.

Attached: 1547396297604.jpg (1375x1850, 938K)

>developers
What do you think Sergey has been doing all year?
>node operators
Jow Forums got that covered, more will follow
>smart contract creators
"Our smart contracts are in audit"

You discord faggots really are sheeple that can only spam copypasta.

Hello new faggot

"a matter of 48 months away dont worry boys one thousand end of year"

Only 10 more months linklets. Can you wait that long?

Attached: 10monthstogo.png (830x821, 107K)

And we will have 3 more years, ADHD zoomer

Check these digits and beautiful meme. LINK is the future. I'm in

>muh secret club

Fucking checked

roll for succesfull link

919 almost trips righ

Are you slow? that's the 2018 strategy. 2019 is silence, 2020 we shill to normies

Biz is here to make money, not spread political ideology. Get the fuck off this board if you want this shit

I'm liquidating my normie wage cuck stack of 3 Eth into Link as we speak.

Stinky Linky here I come.

1 year wasn't enough huh? don't you realize how everything started moving recently? this is going to leave you behind if you keep the shitty attitude and swing especilly with all the upcoming events, this friday the interview will be released, and new week fireside chat with tom gonser.

>twitter.com/jason_yano/status/1083854924222472192

No

Half of the weeks have No tasks at all. But since team allways moves tasks to weeks ahead, i think that 4-8 months is possible

WE JUST BROKE 13k!!! CONGRATZ BOYS!!!!

why are we always pumping

Attached: 1547378476955.jpg (720x400, 157K)

Because it's happening. Tonight.