Guys... I spammed Chainlink to the normies

Guys I made it.... I am italian (from Naples) I have spammed Chainlink into a normie tier italian forum, because I wanna help also my friends to make it with us... Link marines, sorry.... but I couldn't leave them behind... there some nicknames and people there who are best friend of mine so I helped them...
P.S. my nickname in that forum is ''brutton''

Attached: cerbiatta.png (1356x2048, 3.65M)

Fucking faggot.

Attached: 1547443614048.gif (423x359, 1.93M)

It's like hes upset and happy at the same time

Guys I couldn't leave them behind.... forgive me please.

Also the KEK will punish you if you are too bad and the karma is not a meme, you need to help people, otherwise you always be with deamons inside

No problem marine. Everyone on Jow Forums already filled their bags.

Guys thank you.. they are friend of mine and I wanted to make a good thing. They probably think I am trolling and they won't follow my advice. Anyway I had to do it... in that forum there are many poor souls and I wanted elp them out. But they don't trust me because they think I am a troll.

Attached: 1518898062001.jpg (200x161, 7K)

Honestly Italians are mostly poor so I doubt their €50 investment will make a difference in price. It's the chinks and gooks that might pump the price to Saturn

Fuck off Gabibbo

A terroni brags about scamming people. Why am I not surprised

Attached: homer jewelry.gif (375x375, 168K)

>be with daemons inside
Fuck you you fucking currynigger, get the fuck out of here and take a shit in your sacred river or whatever.

This is how do you treat a marines like you? We are in this all toghter don't forget it. We are friends. Why shouldn't also help the others?

--brutton

I tried shilling LINK in a normiebook group and they all laughed at me. Somehow it's funny even though LINK is by far best gainer over past couple of months. I was disgusted by normies but also smug as fuck at the same time. I hope they all FOMO in at $10

It was supposed to be an autistic NEET coin, not a Guido wop scumbag coin.

Never go full retard. This is why

>P.S. my nickname in that forum is ''ricchion''

What forum? Asking for a friend.
>inb4 reddit

Attached: Assaggino.jpg (500x592, 33K)

ten eurocoins says it really is reddit

Attached: when your body starts riforming.jpg (323x305, 29K)

I visited Naples once, constantly felt like I was about to get stabbed or robbed. Maybe I just went in the wrong areas, I don't know

>Wrong area

Yeah it's called Shitaly

Sounds to me like you went to the right areas mate
all of naples is in fact just like you described

Sauce

Where can I buy Chainlink in exchange for spaghetti? Non ho più soldi ma ho abbastanza spaghetti

From what I've heard about Naples, it's all like that. `

> best gainer
> still down 70% from ATH

Attached: 1547451559033s.jpg (122x125, 3K)

It's poop.