I'm either going to buy 500k of these, or 100k AION

Which should I go for? Which will get me the best returns given both took big nosedives last year?

Attached: _7QvmXtG_400x400.jpg (400x400, 17K)

nkn

Ty fren any more recommendations

diffie/wolfram man bad

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 4K)

obv 500k NKN

you are welcome. i really don't know any project with the magnitude of nkn. maybe someone else?

nos
ftm
edn
blz(the one on binance)

I just fell for the CHX hype and sold 6k nkn to buy it

Am I less rich in the future?

whats the own tokens usecase?

imo more likely for overreaching large scale projects to fail.

yes i'm with you regarding bluzelle

Is this the project that will implement what Skycoin sloppily attempted to implement for 7 years now? Looks like yes!

haha, yes it is!

Thanks frens. More opinions please aion Vs nkn

Both shit but you can prob make some nice gains with NKN since it has exchange listings and mainnet coming. AION you're better off taking a shit on your money and lighting it on fire.

OP posted this photo, and I don't think anyone really understood it. STO market is huge, but these guys are going not only after STOs, including bonds and real estate but they are also tokenizing debts. You know what it means? This means that individual investors can buy a portion of a corporate bond through the tokenized debt securities.

Investors are looking for an investment that is backed by real-world assets as part of a balanced investment strategy. Often the average investor is priced out of corporate bonds and forced to swallow the hefty fees associated with bond-based mutual funds. Through tokenized debt securities, investors have access to the benefits of owning a corporate bond like compound interest and low costs, with the added value of purchasing in smaller quantities, faster transaction speeds and strong global resale market.

People looking to spend smaller amounts can still take advantage of owning a fraction of a corporate bond or other lucrative bonds through tokenized debt securities. This fractional ownership is perfect for someone looking to stay diversified but also wants to invest in bonds that typically would require more significant investments.

Since tokenized debt securities are accessible to investors all over the world, there will be a healthy demand for the product. This allows investors to feel at ease that it will be no problem to sell the product when needed."

Attached: chx.jpg (1280x519, 137K)

again bud, what is the tokens usecase?

It’s use case is that it makes some Chinese people rich. Think of it like being ETH at a dollar if ETH was a Chinese scam that was destined to steal all your money.

i asked for chx. nkn is good. most of us know already.

MDA pump incoming, join me losing funds!

pajeet tier shilling itt

If nkn gets listed on a couple of big exchanges it will 3-5x

skycoin is overcomplication of the idea. period.

or more like skycoin does it backwards.

any more opinions? im also interested

Skycoin wanted to build the exterior of the idea, and only that. NKN has a legitimate plan on how to build the engine and interior as well.

NKN will flip neo