I FUCKING LOVE THIS TIMELINE

I FUCKING LOVE THIS TIMELINE

Attached: E552065E-B746-4C13-AEE6-DB71B44602A6.jpg (640x963, 623K)

Trump must be a LINK whale. Based.

This is a celebration of an upcoming mainnet release. This all is served for Sergey. 1K EOY

Attached: 1547517696737.jpg (1600x1069, 446K)

big day for chainlinik all around. wow. congrats everyone

someone peepin some side bitches at the table

Attached: 50071359_2529767193706204_509104627036192768_n.jpg (689x960, 40K)

Not a single sergey edit of these pics on Jow Forums yet. I'm so disappointed in this failure of a board.

I was going to do one but I thought "nah someone with skill will surely do a fat naked sergey of this asap"
How wrong I was

My attempt

Attached: PicsArt_01-15-01.54.30.jpg (2155x1440, 663K)

Ur high.

Attached: Thechosenlink.jpg (850x569, 483K)

Why did Donald order so much McDonalds?

What is the non meme explanation for why the president is binging on Bigmacs?

Government shutdown means cooks and shit aren't working. Therefore he got a delivery of the good stuff

He has bad taste so he enjoys burgers that taste like a shoe.

It was a celebration for some college football team.

Why the fuck hasn't someone created WALL coin and shilled it to republicans?

Wouldn't those all be cold as fuck?

this guy is FUCKED

Attached: ghztt8djdia21.jpg (628x233, 26K)

Trump orders big macs on the day link gets its trading pairs on binance, what a time to be alive.

LINK:BigMac pairing inbound

it's a power move. He is basically making people eat cold fast food and thanking him for it.

Attached: 1516917735122.jpg (877x475, 90K)

>could have had in-n-out flown in on a fleet of supersonic fighter jets
>he just gets local shit
smfh blumpf confirmed for shit taste.

also this unironically makes me like him more, since i'm a pleb who eats micky d's and it's nice to know the president does too even if he is kind of a dick.

you faggots truly believe shit like this
Rip 4chair

McShits is a classy meal in the eyes of Trump. Also gov shutdown means no cooks.

oh my god it actually makes sense. god damn trump is a shithead, truely the right president for the United States of Burgerland.

Good job user

Attached: 1531342668254.png (600x580, 572K)

LOOK HOW HAPPY HE IS AHAHAHAHAHA

Its a publicity stunt to make him look like "one of the people" and gain favour with dumbfucks

I'd bet he has never eaten a McDonalds in his entire life.

Attached: 1544522322994.jpg (317x432, 24K)

he literally has dozens of pictures of him eating mcdonalds

Attached: ax0QQeY_700b.jpg (700x394, 53K)

video of him eating it or it's still just a publicity stunt

hes inviting some football player or shit and probably thought they young people like mcdonalds

if it should be a stunt then its pretty bab, everyone is dissing him for it,
>what a disgrace for a president serving fast fooood

if obama would done if (maybe he even has?) everyone would be shouting how down to earth and shit, fucking idiots

that's the most bullshit reasoning though. this is a presidential event. he can hire caterers if he wanted to. this is what he chose.

ok user keep pretending trump is some kind of savant that only eats caviar and not just some guy like the rest of society

Attached: kiwdwojd9o3roparaxdb.jpg (750x445, 63K)

this. a billionaire new yorker that shits on a golden toilet is just like the average joe because he eats burgers

peak america

This. Celebration for Clemson who won the national championship

This is probably the most signature characteristics of a deluded marxist. They unironically have this weird view of people with a lot of money, as if they were some entirely different creatures, sharing no points with the common folk, and mostly monsters preying upon the vulnerable.

>i'm a pleb who eats micky d's and it's nice to know the president does too even if he is kind of a dick

Attached: 1542245328436.jpg (205x246, 17K)

HAHAHAHA

Attached: 1544294694445.jpg (1080x1081, 114K)

>unironically uses the word "marxist"
yikes

(((You)))

Attached: 1018316866.jpg (609x343, 44K)

tax payers literally payed for all that rot gut.

>could have had in-n-out flown in on a fleet of supersonic fighter jets
he actually could have. there is precedent, just think about all the pizzas and hot dogs obama had flown in from chicago

>eating

quite clearly just sitting next to it. show me a picture of him with it in his mouth

>Uneaten burger
>Open coke without even one sip drank from it
>empty fries probably thrown on the floor to make the photo look more convincing
Pizza is excluded as its Italian fine dining

>everyone is dissing him for it,
Yeah the democrats, Dumbfuck redneck republican retards (the ones who got him elected) will eat this shit up (excuse the pun)

Attached: 1544524571650.jpg (750x747, 67K)

Fast "food" is fucking disgusting. Why would anyone put that shit in their body? Does Trump even lift?

He likes McDonalds, are you retarded?

LINKUSDT
USDTRUMP?
HAMBERDERS? NO COINCIDENCE!
CLOCK IS TICKING!
LINKIES WILL MAKE IT

WWG1WWA

Q

Attached: WWG1WGA.png (1282x798, 198K)

only one hour until McDonalds starts serving hambagas

Attached: 7bd10322e27fed639d3f5b72d50ad2e9.png (1280x907, 1.07M)

trumpcucks are retarded desu, even if trump is a regular guy he's still the fucking president - eating the same garbage hamburgers as the rest of us doesn't suddenly make a billionaire a normal dude with good intentions.

i can go buy an SLP faux-fur trenchcoat and a bottle of veuve clicquot but that won't make me a richfag - it'll just make me someone who doesn't spend his money wisely.

on the other hand I do own a burberry parka - but that's a legitimate investmet for me since I live in the snow and having a real down parka keeps me warmer than having some bullshit, and burberry is just less trashy than canada goose or whatever other brand is "cool" these days.

Gotta have this whitepaper. Make it good user

Is it really so unbelievable that trump, the same man that eats his steak well done with ketchup, likes bad fast food?

I don't know what the fuck is going on in this timeline anymore

Trump is known for getting fast food at random McDs - he is paranoid and constantly thinks his food could be poisoned. Getting food from public, random fast food vents gives him reassurance that it’s not poisoned.

Amerifats, your president is a complete nut job. Fits your country well though, I must say.

>>be billionaire.
>>buy fast food burgers for guests.

thats actually sensible considering the type of people he's up against

>burberry parka
Are you a girl

Attached: 1545154946934.jpg (453x500, 33K)

Holy fucking kek, saved

He invited a bunch of niggers to the White House. It's all they eat. See you don't want them chimping out when actual food is put on the table. Also, Trump likes McDonalds.

this is a masterpiece

Based

Btfo’d

Based Q poster

eating mcd is alpha as fuck, though there are better chains like white castle

This

Jow Forums finally dropping truthbombs

this has secured his re-election and Link's success

>Only man with a big enough holding of big macs to fulfill this order so fast is Sergey
>Trump buys the big macs of Sergey, in exchange signs an agreement to have all government services use Chainlink
>Sergey and Donald shake hands like that scene out of predator
>Singularity

he acts just like those stupid peasants that voted for him