Attached: 7b9.jpg (326x326, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=320&v=zcev7yEPeF8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

new is ONTOLOGY

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1005x395, 88K)

Remember to listen to this as we moon.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=320&v=zcev7yEPeF8
We all need to do our bit to help LINK climb. VISUALISE HITTING 20K SATS TONIGHT!

tfw sold chainlink for icx

tfw a no linker

just kill me senpai, I literally can't believe the memes were right

Strong sell signal.

Not as much as you're mom lmao.

i find it hard to believe there's anyone on here who isn't at least 50% of their portfolio in link

Guys I hope you didn't forget about dentacoin. We might be ahead now but dentacoin is truly a diamond in the rough. Please buy dentacoin sirs.

I never know what to think about LINK.

LINK's javascript has been hacked and now all the nodes are being affected, meaning they will go offline one by one.

But here's the real trick; every node that goes offline first has to be validated by other nodes, Thus the first node won't go offline until EVERY SINGLE NODE has verified it actually has gone offline

LINK will be in an infinite javascript loop. Maybe if you're a programmer you will recognize FOR and WHILE loops. Well.. This is a FOR loop that NEVER ends.

The price will TANK to at least 50 satoshi. Maybe even lower when the nodes are actually verified being offline.

Sergey is now busy setting up extra nodes to undo this process. Called contra-hacking. He has injected some GO-language code, pseudo-offline code, into the ChainLink network. This means nodes will appear the be online, while they are struggling to go offline, but in the meantime they cant because it isnt verified yet. Neat trick if you ask me, but it wont last long before the other nodes will know whats really going on.

ahhHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah i dont get it. who are these people larping as no linkers?

what teh fuck are you talking a bout

unironically sold my stack after hearing these kind of news. was always skeptical of all these pajeets and rakesh's shilling this shitcoin. finally free of the chains. thanks for making me money biz.

whats the next meme coin were shilling?

Attached: 1547570305577.jpg (250x197, 7K)

>they're going from thread to thread replying to his fellow discord niggers
amazing honestly

YAMEROOO!

Not to mention even the logo got hacked which is why we’re left with a low res png. So many red flags.

Attached: ohshitimsorry.png (492x463, 442K)

chainlink to the MOOOOOOOOON

S K Y C O I N

Attached: airdrop-skycoin.jpg (1080x1067, 241K)

Don't you have some street to shit on Rakesh?

Attached: 1545175708367.jpg (345x345, 11K)

it is pasta

More like strong smell signal

Attached: 1547185327281.jpg (640x799, 103K)