What the FUCK was that

What the FUCK was that

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-15-22-00-00-86.png (1080x2160, 141K)

abandon

Attached: 1473889230828.png (258x245, 121K)

just someone taking profit

Pump over, now it's time for btc to head for 2k usd and link to head back to 7k sats. Screencap this

It's ogre. Eth fork postponed means chainlink mainnet postponed. Emotional anons rekt and we're going back to 20 cents. See you in march

Lol. I'm a sub 1k linklet. Why does this coin do this shit so much? Who is pumping it?

A whale jumping ship at the top and burning all you dumb fuckers who bought the tiptop.

Attached: 1547485156027.png (621x828, 63K)

Major league red dildo about to piece Linkies' skulls

Blockchain agnostic fren
Also Eth blockchain is just fine

some big ass dumping pressure now

Binance insiders cashing out fuuuuck

We got Gooked

Some whale bought that for one last pump before binance stable coin pairings?

I dunno. But the market sat still fornlike 2 minutes and then that candle materialized in a blink of an eye.

It's simple. When that happens it means liquidity is actually so bad for link that anyone, and I mean ANYONE, can crash it at any moment.

or pump it

This is always the case with link because it's order books are so low relative to other coins.

AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OH YES ITS CRASHING

GET REKT STINKTARDS, I KNEW IT WAS A MEME ALL ALONG

I never know what to think about LINK.

LINK's javascript has been hacked and now all the nodes are being affected, meaning they will go offline one by one.

But here's the real trick; every node that goes offline first has to be validated by other nodes, Thus the first node won't go offline until EVERY SINGLE NODE has verified it actually has gone offline

LINK will be in an infinite javascript loop. Maybe if you're a programmer you will recognize FOR and WHILE loops. Well.. This is a FOR loop that NEVER ends.

The price will TANK to at least 50 satoshi. Maybe even lower when the nodes are actually verified being offline.

Sergey is now busy setting up extra nodes to undo this process. Called contra-hacking. He has injected some GO-language code, pseudo-offline code, into the ChainLink network. This means nodes will appear the be online, while they are struggling to go offline, but in the meantime they cant because it isnt verified yet. Neat trick if you ask me, but it wont last long before the other nodes will know whats really going on.

link has been pumping because there will be a huge bitcoin dump soon and whales need to make some cash before that happens. Link isn't even close to be done yet, I'm expecting sub 10k in a month or so. Nothing has changed for link, technicals & fundamentals are still skewed and fucked up as always,

rude

BTC is about to hit 3560.

>tfw your stink bid fills

Attached: 1545221153543.png (225x225, 20K)

It's a scam. Once it reaches a target you guys are going to get dumped on. I saw it on reddit.

Kek.

the dumpening

The emotional volatility here is hilarious

unironically zoom the fuck out

This is the confirmation we bull market now

ZOOM IN DELUDTARD, ITS GOING DOWN

MY TARGET: 300 sats AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Amen

This is dumb. Realistically more like 6.1 k sats based on the fib levels and the ABC downwards waves from the successful Elliot series today.

Attached: 1547269147155.gif (400x400, 2.49M)

The bearwhale cometh. This was but a test, a passing ripple as the mere passing shadow swept the orderbooks clean.

Prepare your angus.

Attached: ITS OVER.jpg (597x597, 54K)

nah we're going down to 69 sats then up to 74 sats before we hit 0, linkies btfo

Bear run has begun