>TFW 1 Linkpool is worth more than 1 ETH ever was

Attached: 1547421975590.jpg (1242x1235, 909K)

Yeh it's like when you see those pajeet coins going for $1000 each and at rank 3000 on coinmarketcap

You don't know how market cap works do you?

Everyone seem to be watching the LP share price closely, only a few seem to be able to see the bigger picture, the passive revenue it implies. I'm disappointed

jesus you americans are so dumbed down

eat less burgers you fucking mongrel

I bought the crowdsale and planned on never selling. I didn't even know that there'd be a dex. If Link is successful. it's pretty much garunteed taht competiotrs to LP will emerge and could dminish the revenues of holding LP shares. It might be a good idea to dump them at some point.

Read again my post. Slower this time.
Protip: I'm not a burger and I'm a LP dolphin.

I hope there will be more pools for LP to compete with. The 25% cut is not a fixed percentage and Jonny already stated he's willing to be very competitive regarding that. If you add the fact that Jonny has the first mover advantage and it's been hired by the Chainlink team, he has gained the ability to rapidly adapt and react to any potential changes in Chainlink development. It's going to be VERY hard to compete against Jonny unless you are coinbase and offer some kind of service similar to linkpool, which will still need a node operator without the capabilities Jonny has to offer

Sounds very decentralised. What a crock of shit this link is. It’s the mark of the beast I swear

The price of linkpool has dropped about 50% since it first came out. I remember 50ETH being bandied about.

I expect there’s plenty of bear market left and the price of linkpool will continue to drop probably 80-90%.

ANYTHING THAT INVOLVES THE WORD “STAKING” IN CRYPTO RESULTS IN A CHART THAT GOES DOWN AND TO THE RIGHT FOR INFINITY (it might pump if you’re lucky but that’s it)

People tend to have this misconception, they tend to believe that Linkpool is in any way similar to a BTC chinese mining farm. It's not, Jonny will manage a few specialized nodes oriented to the most paying markets. He is seeking the most profitables markets. Does not contradict decentralization at all

nice id. aesthetic.

glad to see someone that gets it. what constitutes an LP dolphin?

Really, mates? This reminds me SO much of fucking digibyte.

This constant, low energy shilling will just turn people off.

>1 tractor is worth more than 1 Nigger ever was.

Checked. A dolphin is something smaller than a whale. 20 LP shares here

> dolphin
you have 2% of the circulating supply you nigger that’s the equivalent of 349,680 bitcoin

Can you shillbros even tell me what LINK does? What have they accomplished? Redpill me

Its a meme you moron
do you also buy fingerboxes?
bend your iphone?
make chlorine gas in your kitchen?
geating up spoons and the dropping them into cold water so they explode and the shrapnel injures you?

If yes then buy chainlink and go bankrupt.

sorry chief, since 2016 we on a new timeline, memes are the new reality whether you like it or not

How much link for her

this

did you ever see that "how to make crystals" post? always thought its a meme and only makes musterdgas. but i tired tried it now and it turned into REAL diamonds

Attached: 1545351225953.png (736x673, 466K)

Im an american. Can i never own linkpool?