Stellar and its satellite projects (Mobius, etc.) are in radio-silence mode. Why?

Stellar and its satellite projects (Mobius, etc.) are in radio-silence mode. Why?

Attached: stellar.png (614x405, 59K)

its 5 years old crap code and they were not able to achieve one actual real use. Muh payment crypto.

My guess is that the true functionality of state channels was harder to deliver than anticipated
If you believe in Jed and IBM, great opp to accumulate as bank/cb news could drop any time
If youre bagholding you could be staring down a few tough months...

Insider here... let’s just say fair x .... high value corporations .... economic system .... NDA

lol. no.

Mobius team is busy working on the flappy bird dapp.

Because they suck like rlc

unironically this. Not hard to see where institutional money is pouring in when you aren't wearing the Jow Forums glasses.
>Jesse Lund

How much lumen to make it? 1mil or 100k xlm?

Both
Pundits in the know max valuated XLM @ $220 and the lowest I'd seen is $20

I'm a poorfag. I only have 50k XLM.
100k buy a nice house and forget about working for 10 years

and what is the timeframe for those valuations. what pundits "in the know"

1-to-2 Years since 12/18
Time frame may be delayed due to unforeseen market changes though.

20$ is 40 billion mcap
200$ is over 400 billion mcap

I want to be leaf man

if apple is a trillion dollar company, then stellar is easily a trillion dollar network if they achieve their goals. $20 trillion crypto marketcap by 2020 and XLM in the top 5 and theres your trillion dollar network

kek

I frequently talk to VCs and the consensus was $0.3 is already a lot

Global remittances are a $400+ billion market right now. How much of that could be captured by stellar? I'm guessing $20-40 billion would be tied up in the most fungible and liquid asset on the global remittance blockchain. Anchors are fun and games for end users, the big money is going to want an asset that does not have to be backed by a real world bank.

>....
>....
>....
>....
>....
Nice try Rakesh but don't use so many ellipses next time. It automatically outs you as a third worlder phoneposting from your designated shitting street.

WOW

shieeeeeeeeeeet we gon be rich crackas

S...st-stellar snakey...

400B for a "liquidity bridge" (LMFAO) for a platform for centralized remittance apps

Explain..