Hello fellow anons...

Hello fellow anons, in a bit of a pickle here you see I proposed to my gf earlier this week because she was dropping subtle hints about wanting to get married and she said yes. I haven't told her about my portfolio I skim off my paychecks to buy. What i'm concerned about is that she wants a shared bank account for once were married, and that I won't be able to buy crypto anymore with her knowing. You may be thinking why don't I just tell her, well the truth is If I ask for a prenup she will just freak out and call it all off. Now thats not really a big problem to me because I still have my bags, but what I do worry about is her family, see her dad works for the IRS and I haven't been declaring my crypto. I bought a brand new Volvo last Christmas when everything mooned, I sold at the top and now I'm buying back in at the bottom. Anyway we started dating pretty soon after I got my wheels and its been great ever since. So I need some advice, how do I get out of this situation, if I break it off now because of a prenup she will get suspicious, she will ask to see my bank to prove im holding mad cash, then what if she sees the monthly payments I make when I buy in. She could think im paying for hookers or something with the amount of cash going and with nothing to show for it. Anyway, I just don't want to get married and then years down the line she wonder where half my income has gone and why we haven't bought a house yet. I'm in my mid thirties, shes just turned 30 herself and has expressed intentions to have children soon. How I can I afford children when I have crypto to invest is, its just not fair. We live the hardest life anons.

Attached: 83737263748466.png (542x602, 47K)

don't forget to pay the vagina tax

ok user, here is what you do. Setup your paychecks to go into a private checking account that she doesn't know about. Have that then transferred to your joint account minus a bit for yourself to spend on crypto. Easy peasy.

>too cucked to be honest about finances
>too cucked to ask her to sign prenup
>having kids with some 30 y/o when you could find a 21 y/o to have kids with and be much less likely to have genetic defects
You sound like the biggest cuck in the world have fun raising your wife's biracial son

Attached: 1547519111986.gif (500x250, 935K)

Engaging a women you don't trust.
"America, the story"

The problem is she knows how much I earn.

>getting married
>thinking you will ever make it

this, the state of amerilards

Attached: Untitled.png (89x105, 22K)

Lol

fake, nobody can be this much of a cuck.

Okay, here's what you do user.

You tell her "I spend a little bit of my monthly income to hedge against a possible currency collapse by buying cryptocurrencies"

This desu. OP has to be bait.

You have not found spiritual health. The forefather Abraham would not bless this marriage. Do not marry.

My parents only joined their accounts once I was 20.

You're not even married yet and already stressing about how to hide your finances from your wife? user, you've got a great marriage ahead that will definitely not involve divorce.

Sounds like you don't wanna get married

Just dont get married, why would you inflict this upon yourself, you know its a terrible idea op

Answer is easy user and you know it.
Breakup
Hire lawyers and accountants to clean your mess
Live your life in your own terms, don't fall for the matrimony meme ,world is full of bitches

Wait you proposed to this girl after a year? The fuck is wrong with you?

If you can't talk about your finances with her why the fuck have you proposed?
No wonder divorces are everywhere, brainlets like you marry for no reason at all.

Attached: 1516423227128.jpg (390x400, 44K)

>have fun raising your wife's biracial son
It's no fun, trust me.. The racial IQ gap is a real thing, and you will find kid destroying your property for no apparent reason, as well as have to spend hours everyday trying to get the rascal to learn how to read and write.

>I proposed to my gf
Not even going to read the rest of your post. You fucked up.

yep

You're fucked. You already lost the game. Break up with her now.

Stop buying crypto. It's remarkably stupid and if you can't live without it, you need to set the ground rules with her just like if you spent money on lottery tickets every week.
Beyond that, fuck joint accounts because why would you have one? Pay for your shit, she pays for hers, divide up bills so she pays one and you pay another, but don't fucking comingle your finances with a woman, retard.

Grow a pair of balls