The rebrand is coming sometime in the next 1-3 biweekly updates, assuming the team meets their revised target date

The rebrand is coming sometime in the next 1-3 biweekly updates, assuming the team meets their revised target date.

We are in the sunset of Request Network as we know it now, about to be reborn into the world.

Best case scenario, what are your hopes for REQ in 2019?

Will we soar to dizzying new heights? Will we crash down into the ground? Are we actually taking part in a quiet financial revolution that will be solved in some part by REQ? Or is Request Network just a 2017 meme to which we all cling?

I want to hear your speculations!

Attached: request-share.jpg (1440x784, 53K)

One day Request Network crypto currency will be $50000 a token

How can you crash further to the ground? you mean into earth's core? I have been thinking about buying this coin if only because of how much it has dropped

I remember back in 2017 when I discovered Link and everyone was saying Link & Req are brothers. teeheehee...

I thank Jesus every day that I went all in Link and didn't touch that shit.

Also forgot to mention this is coming from a CPA. Req is one of those things that is a great idea on paper, but I absolutely PROMISE you that adoption will NOT happen in the next 10 years.

Maybe something like it will come along in 10-20 years and it will start to take hold, but it is just too soon...

Let me explain. Boomers. Like most things, the accounting world is run by old fuckers and this is way too drastic of a change.

10+ years before anything like this even has a chance of being adopted. Probably 20 years.

How are they going to rebrand REQ? Add a T to the end?

Link needs REQ in order to work faggot nice fud

So you're saying with have a 10 year head start? time to hibernate

Attached: ReqSoldier.jpg (299x450, 49K)

kek, thanks user this is reddit tier

I hope they don't rebrand too hard, i dig the color scheme

will be subtle

Request - the future of shrimp tracking

>Will we crash down into the ground?
You already did you retard. You're -98% from a year ago.

wait, theres a rebrand coming?

this is a creepy and dead coin i guess

Yes, about in two weeks

Srs potential for x100

> will we crash into the ground?

You ready did you mongoloid. There aren't any survivors

According to the laws of memetics I see req surviving and reaching $75 EOY 2020

digimarines unite!

People are taking their time to make fud posts on a daily basis. If it were a dead coin, this wouldn’t be the case. Think whatever you want about REQ, but I’m loading my bags. Easiest 100x.

>Easiest 100x.

Attached: bedtime story.png (400x350, 46K)

That’s the easiest 1000x fellow marine.

Legitimately see request as a top 10 coin or are you LARPing

why should they rebrand?

While in the cryptocurrency industry the word rebranding is sometimes associated with an event that is done to directly impact token price, rebranding in itself serves a much different purpose for Request. We’re rebranding to:

Have a brand system which we can use to differentiate Request products, while still feeling like a Request brand. The original brand design is not flexible enough to answer to this need.
Speak to the right audience, as our target audience focus has become more clear. The original brand looks, feels and speaks to the past.
Have a future-proof brand identity. The current brand is too restricted to use over a longer period of time.

this should be below a penny and you reqtards know it
literally nothing delivered except for some donation plugin a reddit mod made after an entire year... remember the crowdfunding failure? team is clueless

i'd be rich im m country not happening
i just need $15 - $20

I got me some massive bags o'rek, but this made me audibly kek. wp n1

I'm unironically going to buy 20k reqlets and ride the pump

I have 2 mil req

Well you'll do nice when it pamps

Req will be $3 per token EOY

When will the team announce the Amazon partnership?

bamb

Right after the spanish government involvement.

Why do you retards hold this shitcoin

Attached: 93DE8A22-36CA-42F5-A95E-071AAC9E84B2.jpg (1300x888, 51K)

wtf where did you hear this or was that just lucky guess?

Shouldn't it be the sunrise?

This is such sleazy marketing talk. my god I fucking hate it sometimes
>the current brand is too restricted
ugh... fucking hell
>brand system which we can use to differentiate Request products
jeez... i'm really getting sick
>the original brand desing is not flexible enough
...about to puke
Oh god! Why does a field such as "Branding" exist? It is populated by utter absurdities, vultures, know-it-all gurus that lack complete self-awareness and understanding of business, and snake-oil salesman that barely do any work and need to justify their existence with absolutely god-awful dumbed-down jargon.
Sorry for the rant

It wasn't a guess. But I don't have the details. Spill the beans, Robbin.

I know too that there is something going on. Hopefully something big.

Attached: 58oWr0nB_400x400.jpg (240x240, 14K)

shills were saying this months ago

You sir should die screaming in a fire.

And why is that, exactly?

what do you guys think? are my meme lines fine?

Attached: REQBTC01162019.jpg (3840x1588, 629K)

I think you're a fggt