>try depositing fiat to coinbase with bank transfer
>"instant deposit funds will be instantly available in 8 days"
"what the fuck? 8 days before the transaction clears? oh shit, what's this?"
>use debit card for instant availability
>set up transfer from debit
>10% of fiat goes to fees
"well fuck that, gotta trade my ass off just to break even"

>"try this one weird trick for free coinbase deposits"
>"buy USD on coinbase, send to coinbase pro, trade to BTC/ETH, ship out to binance"
"alright fuck it, let's give this a shot"

>deposit USD to coinbase
>Funds on hold for 8 days

did every autist on here literally go through this process? what in the actual fuck is going on here? how can anyone expect any amount of adoption with this amount of pain in the ass just to expose yourself to the market?

what am i missing anons?

Attached: wy5db1zjit3z.png (574x540, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ccswap.myetherwallet.com/#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bank wire

Try gemini.com because that website makes the funds be available in 7 days instead of 8

Coinbase is for faggots

I love these posts.
Slow bank wires are one of the reasons crypto should be adopted.
The bank is the weak link in this scenario.
I just nut up and take the fees.
At most, it takes me 45 minutes to get my eth or btc from coinbase to binance.

You have to keep cash in Coinbase Pro if you want instant buys without those fees. That’s just the way it is, hopefully link dapps will change this

I think if you withdraw to your coinbase wallet then rebuy a crypto with it you can send it out but you get owned by fees.

Anyone try the StellarX fiat onramp? How does it work?

AnchorUSD->Buy XLM

Lmao this post is pure gold

Very smooth, see above. Can lock in your XLM price while the wire transfer clears.

You use this to move bank funds into crypto in the first place. All the real trades happen after you either convert the existing currencies on coinbase or move the funds onto a wallet or binance. It takes 8 days for you to withdraw back into your bank account, which then would be taxed. Only do that when you want to cash out.

Attached: IMG_20190110_034240_056.jpg (549x549, 34K)

Sick good to hear

Another thing I've seen is this website is linked to on the bottem of the MEW page:
ccswap.myetherwallet.com/#/
Has anyone used this? Can you use VISA giftcards to do it?

maybe bitcoin.com and buy either shitcoin and then transfer to binance?

requires $5k, def not newfag numbers

thank you based winklefucks

agree with the premise, but ive been slowly buying $25-$50 increments for a few weeks and just looked into how much fees have been killing me today... not worth it at all

i ended up just dumping $500 in USD onto coinbase so i can move it to coinbase pro. still gonna take 8 days, but then it'll be there. am i understanding your post right?

i wired 4k
pretty sure they removed the limit

>buying $25-$50 increments
I noticed the fees began to accumulate when I was doing that.
Just set some trading targets, save up your fiat, and make one big buy with fees priced in.

oh if you're buying under 2500$ just use cash app its instant

you are missing hodl hodl

yeah i got all that, but are you supposed to just dump 100% of your total desired market exposure into internet funny money in one go? what normie with two brain cells to rub together is gonna accept that?

pic related

Attached: 7.jpg (768x230, 26K)

just downloaded the app, are there fees with it?

I don't think so, they just overcharge for BTC by a little

ty user, btc so volatile that i can accept a small price padding to keep them in Jow Forumsness

Attached: be3051b6d008fda84eb5d1de3404bb81.jpg (650x463, 69K)

I transferred $1500 with coinbase a week ago expected link to pump and its stuck for fucking 18 days hold. Not even my first transfer its always been 3-4 days before this. Fucking assholes my bank transferred their side of the transfer in 5 hours, the same day

this is literally proof of how shit fiat transactions are. as soon as you get your crypto sending them around is easy af. fuck the banks

>cuckbase

Attached: goback.jpg (717x880, 141K)

Use Coinmetro you brainlet.

>set up transfer from debit
>10% of fiat goes to fees
bullshit the fee for buying from a card is $1.49 flat rate you were buying $15 worth of crypto pussy faggot small spender,

read the thread you angry, ugly manlet
been doing small purchases for weeks getting comfortable. and it isnt flat at 1.49, there's tiers. 1/10 larp

Deposit a small amount daily and price average u brainlet

$100 purchace
$4 dollar fee your still a lying faggot

Use Kraken the deposit won't take longer than the wire transfer itself. ( up to 5 working days) They also dont take a fee.

I never got this my bank transfers within 4 hours onto coinbase pro and can buy with minimal fees

coinbase are scammy jews. theyll literally block your funds whenever they feel like it.

go to kraken...they are professionals are based in germany bank sepa transfer takes 24 hours and everything wworks like a charm. they also answer emails quickly...kraken are chads. even KYC took few hours to validate. they are based in germany...they are fucking based as fuck and professionals

>Slow bank wires are one of the reasons ripple should be adopted.

Why don't they let you trade on coinbase pro but not withdraw like gemini does. I still use them though because Gemeni has a withdrawal fee and coinbase doesn't if you use coinbasepro.

yes

I think it's because they are trying to push coinbase pro as a completely separate platform. Also - they know you are trying to buy the dip, so by letting you buy through coinbase only, they can fuck you over on crazy high fees since you can't place a maker order on coinbase and the taker fee is immense.

It sounds like you ha e it mostly figured out. Either wait the 8 days which is no time in long term, or feel the FOMO and take your massive fee.
Who knows, with option 1 you might get saved from buying into a pump.

FUck coinbases lol, I charged back $1,000 they can eat shit for all I care

i've had an account for a year and half and i bought 2k worth of BTC and they told me its going to take 4 days, WTF?
I've always bought and trade it the same moment, what changed? fuck coinbase, i bought because i was chasing the LINK pump and couldnt fuckin do it

Attached: aww- that-sucks-coinbase.png (1005x1005, 289K)

>bank wire in the morning with priroity
>wire arrives 1-3 hours later
slow but fast enough. and nothing will ever be a case for reddit ripple you stupid faggot

Shut up Hans i'm not using your shit plattorm

Bottom is near

I've wired like 1-2k before. Do it in the morning and you'll have funds by lunchtime

coinmetro is cheaper

and cooler

Attached: coinmetro.png (530x410, 86K)

>did every autist on here literally go through this process?
No CB wasn't around/never had an account
>what in the actual fuck is going on here?
These things happen when you live in the third world
>how can anyone expect any amount of adoption with this amount of pain in the ass just to expose yourself to the market?
tards like yourself do it everyday!

Im in the same boat. I got my feet wet for a year in coinbase, and now I switched over to my bigboy account in Binance.
This wait for fiat conversion sucks ass, and I just cant justify giving them 10% of my cash just for sucking it out of my debit card.

kek, there is one way to buy bitcoin hella easy with zero conversion fees and your shit is available as soon. ad the blockchain transfer processes. But I had to do a shitload of homework to figure it out. Keep looking OP

Also AnchorUSD has integrated bank API, simply login with your bank user/pass from (Citi, BoA, Chase, bing banks only.) and start the transfer. It's 25$ via Anchor and your bank will charge you another 25$ or so. Only works with US banks tho.

Kraken for SWIFT/SEPA and now Binance.je

I use Kraken with SEPA, i basicly put in the transfer in the morning, it hits my account the day after. Never had any issues.
Same with payouts, less than 24h for it to move from Kraken to my bank account.

I bought my first bitcoin at a libertyx location with cash. I probably got ripped off on the exchange rate but this was back in 2016 so it didnt matter.

I've never had any success moving USD out of kraken. They make it extremely difficult.

that's how long ach transfers take to clear in a cash account.

With bitstamp I have instant crediting of funds to my account and the ability to transfer funds to another exchange without any hold or delay. The fee is also only 5%. Although my transaction almost always gets flagged by my bank and I have to call them to unblock the purchase. Luckily they do it pretty fast, but I've had to have them unflag it literally over a dozen times this past year.

COINMETRO has cheapest fees