Half a million buy wall in binance

And I swung at 12k... fucking kill me

Attached: 1546301914136.png (618x640, 1M)

we warned you.

Attached: 1546598680293.png (1652x1342, 548K)

We told you not to swingtrade LINK you fucking idiot

buy walls are bearish
but still, swinglinkers get the bullet

Better luck next life user.

Attached: kisskissbyebye.gif (360x270, 3.28M)

Why the fuck doing you just get back in? you sold at 12k and its at 14k. big fucking deal you lost 15%.... who gives a fuck?

How many link can you rebuy back in for now?

Brainlet here. Someone translate OP's post for me please

I swung 6k... that's like 800 link
Do you think this wall will vanish or is it legit?

sold his stack at 12k expecting market price to retrace to something well below 12k, but now since there is a 400k buy wall at 14.4k, that means in order for market price to even consider dropping back to 12k let alone below 12k at least 400k link needs to be sold to this guy that has the order open at 14.4k, that's not usually what happens though, as soon as someone starts selling into a buy wall or buying into a sell wall at a significant rate they drop the wall

OP is upset because no one wants to blink first to sell into the wall to drop the price

He's bought 7 btc so far... how much more will he buy

wall dropped, all is well

Just get back in dude dont fuck around. so now you have 5200 instead of 6k. Big deal. Link goes to 100$ and you have 520,000 instead of 600,000. You wont care cuz you'll still have a half million.

Just buy back in and figure out a way to get 500$ to get back to where you were, and with any luck it goes back down to 35 cents and you can get back in cheaper. isn't the end of the world.

Not worth the risk in my opinion.

Liar, he just moved the price

Hahahahahahah get fucked faggot

wtf he dropped it and put it back at the same price i swear (14359)

Just wait. Buy wall is there for a reason, to fuck with the people who sold too soon and are now panicking. 12-13k sats tomorrow

Thanks based user

Attached: A9D2B61C-86DA-4116-BE46-EB446893A588.gif (554x400, 122K)

It was only half my stack, maybe I can wait out the whale...

THERE IS NO WALL. HAS NOT BEEN, AND NEVER WILL BE

THESE ARE EDITED PICTURES YOU DUMB FUCK, GO TO BINANCE, THERE IS NO WALL

Buy wall disappeared once a bigger sell wall appeared. Now it's back. Fake wall

Literally eyes glued to binance. There's a wall and swing linkers paid for it. Also he keeps putting it up and taking it down... good sign for me, going to wait it out

stop lying

Attached: wall.png (1615x640, 93K)

Why put it down when selling pressure increases though?

what happento this goat? did it died???! :’(

Because it's probably fake. He's trying to bait retards to buy above his wall. Those buyers feel safe and think it's less risky.

oops

Attached: iuh.png (2413x919, 92K)

Meme worthy comment.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH