bludgeon his head.
Its kinda hard to miss.

Quite a forehead there

*teleports behind you*
*extends forehead*
heh, nothing personnel, kid...

He actually lives in Fahle.
But you're a moron.

But for real though, this exchange is dead on arrival. It literally has NO advantages compared to other exchanges.

>muh ETCF
>muh TAM
>muh Debit Card
>muh Margin Trading
>muh ICO express
>m-maybe later this year...

They have delivered NOTHING, they can't even mint the token even after a year of delays. Embarrasing.

Why what's the latest? When is this faggot gonna mint XCM?

Cards next month.
Margin is already on go platform being tested.

Next month - maybe :^)

>Cards next month

Not happening, Kevin is still negotiating with different parties and the minimum time for delivering the cards after a deal is made is 8 weeks according to the AMA.

>Margin is already on go platform being tested.

Fair enough, my point is that they've underdelivered enormously and the few advantages that they would have had over existing exchanges is non-existent. Margin trading and fiat is nice, but it's not enough to set them apart anymore and the TAM/ETCF/ICO express is still more than half a year away.

dont know how this faggot gets away with his scam. thank god I only have 1k of this shitcoin

So it's no longer happening in January?

Eur/Link pair soon fellow forehead marines

Attached: sergey kevin.png (2048x1784, 3.27M)

Kevin said "Maybe january, maybe february" in the last AMA and since Coinmetro never meets a deadline, I suggest you lower your expectations.

This will unironically save coinmetro.

Huh what happened? Did forehead delay the minting again?

I have seen the devil and he has a giant forehead.

Another day, another low tier burger fud.

The only way to defeat him is by using his weakness (giant forehead) against him. Flood his twitter with comments about his forehead and he will cease to exist.

>anyone who dares point out Coinmetro's failure to deliver is a FUDer

wew

Careful with that forehead Kev

Being tested meaning two or three bagholders working for free on the feedback channel while king faggot Evan and the actually paid nigger devs twiddle their cocks.

>yfw all of Coinmetro's UI is basically based off Stephen C's mock-ups

Gotta say though, Kevin is a brilliant scammer. He doesn't even need to pay for a QA team, bagholders do it for free.

Bump for incompetent Kevin

You dare defy me brainlets your funds are mine now

when the ladies see my XCM debit card PANTIES WILL DROP

Attached: kevins_daughter_coinmetro.jpg (104x125, 2K)

>They didn't check out the Forex Pig website
>They didn't do the 3 minutes of due diligence to realize that the company behind coinmetro is absolutely incompetent

this so much lmao

I can't wait to dump as soon as the xcm trade opens, hopefully link settles down by then and I can get another huge stack.

Attached: 1.jpg (472x587, 63K)

Attached: 2.jpg (473x595, 59K)

>Fill out KYC shit sunday
>Verified monday morning
Ehh, I like em

fuck off oliver

Interesting that the coinmetro FUD is the loudest (but pretty low tier desu) atm on biz.

Wonder why.

And also remember: do always the opposite whay biz says. (;

Attached: pepperino.jpg (317x432, 24K)

Is this scam now live?

Coins aren't minted yet but yeah you can use the exchange. Just received this email

Attached: KYCverified.png (649x576, 38K)

Epic advice bro, thanks!

Or perhaps the "FUD" has to do with Coinmetro constantly failing to hit deadlines and delaying minting ad infinitum.

>muh airport ad

Wow, they managed to get out some basic advertising. Truly astounding.

Dude...stop
I have 6K XCM. I still have long-term faith in the project
And luckily for me, I don't plan to touch that stack anytime soon, so the delays don't affect me that much
But there are contributors who either want to sell right out of the minting gate and re-enter at the bottom of the dump, or who just gave up on the exchange and want their funds back to re-invest into something more promising
For them, these delays are ridiculous and unfair, and I don't blame them for being angry at Kevin right now
At this point he seriously needs to STOP announcing specific time periods for certain updates/developments. First (well not really "first" since I'm certain they promised previous dates that I might have not seen), minting was expected at the end of the year, then it was expected to be in January. Now it's "MAYBE January".
He needs to stop doing that shit, and start getting familiar with the phrase "as soon as possible". I realize that's a classic run-around bullshitter phrase, but at least no one can call you a liar or incompetent for missing a promised date

kevin also said himself there'll definitely be a dump, and considering noone will be buying, the future looks bleak..

Good luck margin trading on an exchange with no liquidity...

I refuse to put my crypto on an exchange that looks like Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

Coinmetrofan off his meds again...

No problem Sanjay, finally you can make some money too!

They have liquidity providers.
Orders are filled instantly already.

It's funny how you resort to insults instead of arguing against my basic points. It's pretty typical Coinmetro bagholder cope though, anyone who doesn't participate in the Telegram hugbox is a "FUDer" even though the team has delivered on practically none of their set deadlines until this point.

The basic exchange is functional and I'll give them some props because it does seem to work rather well in my short experience there, especially their short SEPA-confirmation time. However, they have absolutely nothing that sets them apart from any of the big players and the special features that made them interesting in the first place (ETCF, TAM, ICO express) are still long ways off.