No matter how rich you are, you will never get your foreskin back

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (600x315, 16K)

Cant say I ever missed it. Vag feels pretty goddamned awesome, not much room for improvement there.

unironically european chad here. never got my skin snipped.

AMA

Poor with foreskin > Rich without foreskin? Is that what we are doing here?

Attached: 1546528638386.gif (245x213, 968K)

Jokes on you, I was born in the soviet union 6 months before collapse and became a US citizen

>t. uncutfag

I guess you can't miss something you never experienced to begin with.

The nerve endings on foreskin are so sensitive that you would explode in pleasure.

Feel real bad for cutfags. Only problem is it's really hard to keep going for more than 5-10 mins

What about surgery?

I'll just buy someone else's and have them sow it on when I make it. That's the beauty of capitalism.

Attached: 1546315163181.png (1210x1000, 231K)

What if youre poor and then get rich in the market and had youre foreskin the whole time?

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Imagine being so cucked that you're ok with missing part of your manhood, you're a fucking eunuch

oh yeah I’m so sad my dick doesn’t smell like shit all the time

nor would i want to
>that triggers you
SAD

>t. no foreskin
>used to bang girlfriend through her multiple orgasms and barely hold off cumming while she milked my engorged cock through orgasm after orgasm
>t. feeling a tight pussy wildly milking your cock during female orgasm 3-5 times every time you fuck her until while she begs you 'don't stop'
>t. letting her rest while her throbbing milking pussy slowly begins to relax before you slowly resume pumping your rock hard cock once again, hearing the need in her increasingly desperate voice, feeling the resuming contractions of her pussy and the quiverng of her legs
>t. holding the edge as your girlfriends pussy begins to contract for a fourth orgasm and finally you pull out and she hungrily takes your cock into her mouth and hungrily swallows load after load after load that you pump into her sweet mouth
yeah, boy i sure am missing out by being circumsized

you win

>what is showering daily

This post has been flagged by the Jow Forums Review Committee for using excessive foul language on a Blue Board. Jow Forums is a safe space and a family environment, and this constitutes a warning to desist from further vulgarities. Failure to comply will result in a sternly worded letter.

There is trade offs for both but if I had to choose, it would always be to keep foreskin. Humans are funny for trying to mess with 100s of thousands of years worth of evolution. Kek

kek

When I get rich, I'm using all the money on revenge. All of it.

Attached: 1494319815253m.jpg (1024x570, 94K)

What the fuck, don't describe your penis as some kind of milk tube. Are you a cow or something? Your quivering gf is the bull.

You idiots know you can grow a foreskin-lite back, right? It's probably not as sensitive as the original, but it allows your tip to stay protected and dekeratinize.

yes you are, because if you had a foreskin it would have felt 300% better.