Gilbert vs Sergey

>This is exciting for us. We’re integrating Overledger with Zapier. This will allow us to bridge the thousands of internet applications to blockchain, through Overledger. Huge potential!
>Followup Q: Wow this is Massive! So Enterprises will be able to connect the data from their Apps (Excel, CRMs, ERPs)into Overledger – as well as cross connect blockchains? Correct?
>Yes exactly. It’s a leap into our 3rd phase of our strategy to connect the internet to blockchain. We cando this today rather than waiting 2-3 years! Every single Internet application can integrate withblockchain through Overledger. Quite groundbreaking

What it do link Marines? Seems as though Quant is leading interoperability and seems to have an oracle solution already working.

Attached: quantqnt.jpg (400x400, 27K)

quant is shit, sell it immidiately
t. dumped 200 eth yesterday

Gilbert works for Federal Reserve and has worked for Bank of England and MasterCard.

Sergey, from my understanding, has a major in philosophy and no fintech connections.

Gilbert has also founded the ISO/TC 307 standard which SWIFT is part of.

Shoo shoo stupid shill, i will sell another 100 once orders line up.

Why couldnt they work together? Seems like they are tackling different problems?

Quant should be valued somewhere inbetween bitcoin and ethereums marketcap

retarded shill, you don't use names on Jow Forums unless you're a faggot

Attached: dumb pajeet.jpg (503x173, 21K)

Bitch don gno

>I have 300 ETH worth imma whale

Lololol

Attached: IMG_20181208_230213_611.jpg (222x300, 27K)

I have 30k more.

get out of here mr smith

keep believeing fake partnerships, retard
how that lloyds one going btw?

still has ill as we left you. nice to see you haven't gotten it together yet.

Fuq u bitch I dont believe u.

U dont gno shit U ain't Sovrin.

Chainlink and Quant are brothers with an Accord forged in the bear market. Go get washed.

Attached: IMG_20180921_163642_364.jpg (1280x768, 250K)

Thanks Rangeesh

I don't think linkies have brothers, they are normally ALLIN.

Autists have trouble acknowledging peers. We're gonna make it.

Attached: IMG_20180927_211638_432.jpg (480x480, 36K)

Forgive me Ghost for I have sold

QNT/Overledger targets interop, but not trustless oracles. They are no direct competition to CL, in fact the two could work well together.

No you didnt, shut up. You do realise people can look at the order book and know you're lying?

They'll be using chainlink....know why, because everyone will be fucking using chainlink, because the alternative is running your own inferior oracles

Where is John Wolpert today?

I am John Smith. But there are others like me.

brb?
missed you mate
hop back in the disc

>brb?
>missed you mate
>hop back in the disc

No offence, but fuck you guyyyyys I only ever lost money from discord, kek.

I fed you plebs 2x after 2x, then fucking pulled off a 7x scam which I forewarned you all about, and also shilled you QNT in July/August for a cheeky 15x in ETH. If you aren't all filthy rich by now then I can't help.

Also every time I come back in there I end up losing money to someone else's garbage calls because I can't control myself and am very easily influenced.

brb