Chainlink + Coinbase

Does everyone understand what is happening here? Does everyone understand why Binance jumped the gun on adding stablecoin pairs?
Does everyone understand why Coinbase is buying an API network?
I hope you understand and have your ducks in a row.

Attached: 0C2E3FEF-87AB-4C9D-A112-09722E3AC4F6.jpg (750x876, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/themerl/status/1081175584540114944?s=21
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Coinbase sells coins that are bad for the environment.

Why is it dumping then?

because it just went up 300% i dont know. it should go up 100% every day right?

Brainlet can’t see the forest for the trees
Yeh it’s dumping now, better sell

Those fuckers are going to stake LINK?

Lots of people are selling.

Why is it dumping so hard if average Link buyer is for long term investment in this project? Who are the people selling?

Why did binance add waves stable pairs then lol? Waves is trash. Binance wants to get this fuckin bear market over with and the only way to decouple from btc is to get rid of BTC pairs

You’re a fucking moron. kys

This is interesting.

There’s a race going to between binance and Coinbase, and Coinbase fired a major shot with the acquisition of blockspring. Do you know what it is?

LINKlets swing trading. They'll get BTFO eventually. Always do with something that keeps moving upward.

Coinbase wants to be a bank. All crypto projects will use their API's to cash out or buy things?

Think bigger

How big user? What's the end game here? And why did Binance jump into USD pairs?

Lining my ducks up now OP, another 2k kangaroos worth of stinkies secured.

Attached: stay stinky bros.jpg (2560x1336, 206K)

There’s a reason Binance were accumulating chainlink from etherdelta and there’s a reason they’re expanding their market offerings. And there’s a reason Coinbase bought an API network company. Both camps (and others) realize how big and lucrative the chainlink network will be, and they’re both desperate to carve out their niches.

There’s an arms race for platforms to offer chainlink integration (web3, kaleido etc), but there’s another arms race developing in adding value to the network. It will be super expensive to buy in once the network is mature, and Coinbase and binance are going to fight out a turf war for it. Chainlink holders will ultimately benefit.

Checked I want more too but I will wait for it to dump

Schizophrenic trait to see connections where they do not exist. Chainlink is dumping. Coinbase buying API network has nothing to do with Chainlink, which has not even a working product yet.

Companies like Binance, Coinbase do not take such big leaps of faith on speculative investing. You are seeing connections where they do not exist: this is a symptom of being delusional. Go to sleep. Chainlink will keep on dumping.

Too right cobba
Dubs confirm that kek approves

I can’t give you everything but watch the API space carefully moving forward. Like chainlink, Coinbase and binance have one chance to get this right.

Yes goys be good goys and don’t buy chain link

Wtf is going on with those ducks...wtf

twitter.com/themerl/status/1081175584540114944?s=21

Attached: 735650FC-5964-42AC-9658-E9B4EB3B72DA.jpg (640x439, 113K)

quack quack

most API integration is web2. So Chainlink is built around that.

A breadcrumb at least? Otherwise it's just all nice words.

>dumping

Attached: 50763916-B0AC-4CD0-B915-57211BEE723C.jpg (750x628, 206K)

If it's so important for CB and Binance to be involved, why won't Sergey just sell them tokens directly out of his stash?

It's time for another pump, brainlet not to buy the bottom of the 3rd red dildo.

lol what the fuck

nobody here is making sense

Attached: 1547273024427.jpg (3020x2014, 2.44M)

bullish

>coinspot

whats the bet your from Brisbane

Blockspring is your breadcrumb

It’s beyond staking though. They want to own the monetized API space. They want to be a major player in the chainlink network as a data provider. This should be comforting.

>it's real
LINE EM UP BOYS

Attached: AKU.gif (600x338, 1.04M)

Eh, seems like a larper stretching words to me.

Dubs confirm

Attached: 5B8939F5-5313-43AC-92C6-D6A667734DD7.jpg (503x676, 33K)

I'm not some urban faggot mate, watch your mouth.

Attached: wwwww.png (800x600, 940K)

Sergey is not going to sell out of his stash. CL will rent out nodes similar to how cable companies rent out bandwidth for the internets.

I was hoping Binance added stable pairs because profit grabbing by trading from one volatile currency to another is not ideal. At all. It is the thing I hate most about trading these things.
Coinbase will place these coins into the hands of normies in fomo mode. Which I am ok with for shorter periods of time.

Some serious shit is going to happen with LINK. All these references to ducks or ducks in a row is wild.

the idiots selling are third parties who make their money from news merching they literally have no clue what link is

Attached: jerry.webm (640x480, 1.66M)

how soon will any of this start to launch though? When $$$ for API streams? And through the CL network?

Trumps Big macs and now Museums ducks... meme magic, Kek is giving us signals. Bless you Kek

Steve is based

Attached: ideclarewithuttercertainty.jpg (600x600, 97K)

Based Steve

mainnet is closer than I believe most think. 2019 and 2020 are going to be glorious.

Just buy and hold. It's the golden goose.

Buy and stake.

Keep up the hard work Steve! I'm rooting for you.

Attached: steve.jpg (99x138, 4K)

mainnet when?

>t. Ipswich cope
Yeah, just keep accumulating with your Centrelink payments while ya can bogan.

QUACK

Meh I have patience I can wait for it to drop. After the fireside chat is when I'm thinking or it might preempt the fireside depending on the news.

Serious guys like you makes me feel ashamed for being a link marine.

Read the fucking Twitter post

Just read it.

DEVELOPER TOOLS

If you where a developer you know this is a big NOTHING.

The real blackpill
- Chainlink is a good project;
- The last pump was caused by a whale with insider knowledge of the stable coins (and he dumped).
- CZ made the stable coins because he loves to reach out to the community ,he hopes people stay on his platform (Binance hold 90%+ of the link on the Exchanges) in case Link gets added on Coinbase. And he hope for more trades being done by bots (tradingfees).
- Mainnet is still at least 3 months away
- Presentation with Tom is going to be cool and hypie but there will be nothing new mentioned.
- a few other Startups will announce colab.
- price will dump for the following 2 weeks.

Yes, but has Coinbase been stacking LINK? We know Binance has been and continues.

You do realize Chainlink has ignored the bear market and has been going up for the past 6 months now. Stable coin had nothing to do with the pump. And there has been no dump.

Yes, and I'm pleased with that.

But I'm always skeptical of these pumps. We had a couple of them before. And in my experience, those who aren't based on new information won't last long.

Also I'm not thinking we will dump to 23 cents, more like 30-33 cents.

So many linkfags in Brisbane

Uneducated bushies investing in chainlink is unironically bearish for link just like niggers investing in stocks

Attached: 79B79AE4727248518B3273DFF01C272B.jpg (1024x1024, 150K)

Ok.

But when moon?

Attached: 1547178482213.jpg (750x964, 174K)

thats the thrill of it user, nobody knows

Link will never go over $1. It would make the token unusable if it had a value such as 5 or even 3 dollars. The reason there's a dump now is cus all the hodlers on this board are finally getting rid of their bags - made possible by newlings like you. The shilling is a meme to help them get rid of their bags.

>token unusable if it had a value such as 5 or even 3 dollars

What sort of brainlet fud is this? Do you even decimal place. The real elephant in the room is Sergeys comment in the recent podcast about decades until adoption.

gotta listen to that soon, what exactly does he say??

He says that he more than happy if in 2040 we would see first usage of Chainlink network in real world and first signs of smart contracts gaining worldwide adaption.

Something something about being a pioneer of the whole thing, but smart contract adaption will not probably happen during his lifetime. But by 2060 or 2070 we will enter the 4th industrial revolution.

The bottom line is that We are the early adopters. If we will not "make it", at least our children (or grandchildren) will. Pass on the tokens.

Just like Karl Marx did not see the Communist revoutions sweep the world, we just have to keep the torch alive.

ayyyy lmao

I didn't listen to the podcast yet but I am pretty sure that you are lying.

what a crock of crap you speak

Does coinspot let you make limit orders? I went on the other day but I have no account and I couldn't choose the price, it only had one price there for a market buy. I'm guessing I should make an account and then I would have that functionality yeah?

You are so full of shit, anybody reading this ignore this ignorant moron.

Elaborate

Looks like blockspring charges $29/mo. AWS is $80-100/mo to run an eth node. Get some other API providers and it'll be like $200/mo to run an ok node. What do you guys think? Sound accurate?

binance and coinbase are smalltime to Sergey

Plus colaterall.
My guess is that you need at least $100k worth of Link.

Or you just buy some LP or use their NaaS+ and don’t have to worry about nothing.

Correct

Good point. Anything within the confines of crypto is actually quite small.

Smart money taking profits from emotional $1000 EOY fags.

Everything about chainlink, from the retarded logo, to the website with the numerous typos, to the giving a speech next the restrooms, to this fat fag Sergey is just one giant joke. Isn't it?

>- Mainnet is still at least 3 months away
Oh yeah, why are there then tasks schedules until November in the Pivotal Tracker?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-01-14 13-14-55.png (1901x920, 254K)

why would their work end on mainnet release? Rep system is next..

Riddle user here. This is what's going on. Exchanges turning into banks. Next step is they turn decentralized. 100% belief

>Companies like Binance,
Binance is actually taking lots of risks and speculation. Dex, chainlink stable pairs, adding lots of coins constantly. Coinbase is just doing whatever that one big investor wants. Adding his bags to coinbase.

I NEED MORE TIME I ONLY HAVE 287 LINKIES! Been accumulating for months!

Based India poster.
If you get to 500 you might be richest man of Madhya Prades

That's done automatically depending on how fast they've been completing them you brainlet.
Although I do think mainnet won't be until at least June

Came back after a few months. Holy fuck I missed this place. News like this is genuinely like drugs. Glad I bought ChainLink. We’re all gonna make it.

Yesterday I came back to crypto after one year and just bought 1300 stinky linkys for a good start. Been brainlessly F5'ing biz ever since and checked folio the moment I woke up

This shit is addictive

Binance was built upon speculation.

the pump and dump on link could have happened to any other easy-movable erc-20, dont fool yourself into thinking it was anything else. look at augur, now its the one pumping as the rest of the market drops, thats how it goes with these alts.

Should I fomo in AUGUR? looks bullish af

How is it a larp? The tweet of an actual thing that happened was posted.

It’s not too hard to work out. APIs are old tech but they’re going to be monetized in a new way.

I suggested this I the jibrel telegram... Exchanges will become banks and banks will become exchanges.

Especially if we ever see a central bank issued digital currency. United States Dollar Token would be just another token. Any bank would technically be storing your crypto for you if you had some of that. It's not a huge jump from there to trading.

web2 to web3 bridge

Attached: partnerSHIPS_final.jpg (2048x1324, 1005K)

>oracle tokens pumping

really gets the noggin joggin