So, Jeff Bezos is getting a divorce, which is going to cost him possibly $69,000,000,000 (billion) dollars!

So, Jeff Bezos is getting a divorce, which is going to cost him possibly $69,000,000,000 (billion) dollars!

entrepreneur.com/article/326202

Thoughts?

Attached: 1547708966491.jpg (750x562, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jwG_qR6XmDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no more of this please, this is almost worst than link thread

Link's entire market cap is not even 1/69 of the possible divorce agreemenet.

So fuck you.

love how every thread somehow gets to link as well

Fuck its only the richest man in the world worth over $100 billion networth who owns the biggest company in the world, naaaah this isn't important.

yea but he aint making me rich, so i dont give two shit about it. You had a fucking week spamming this shit. It doesnt contribute anything to this board.

not the richest man in the world

Regret Minimization Framework

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jwG_qR6XmDQ

Top Kek

>cost him
>implying the money wasn't theirs all along

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

69 69 69
Jesus he got fucked hard by his(?) wife

Hes making me rich, bought azmn at $150

I don't want to think about how 1 person can be worth 69*2 billion USD while there are technicians starving in India.

Attached: oh shit2.png (455x476, 293K)

Why would it be important? It's not like anything will change with Amazon.
Also, I think the past million threads got the point across

>stayed married to him for 25 years
>gave him 3 sons
>no proven incident of her cheating on him
>he (apparently) cheated on her
>she literally worked under him since before he launched Amazon
Listen...I am not saying that she deserves half of his fortune of billions simply because their relationship ended
I will never agree with such a practice in our society because it's unfair as fuck towards men
But honestly....I can't see how this particular case could anger any man. This is honestly one of the most "justifiable" (note the quotes) cases of a wealthy man getting divorce-raped that I've ever seen
This isn't some random unemployed whore who he married for like 5 years and who had another man's kid during their marriage. I've heard of far more rage-inducing cases than this one

this she seems like a legit good woman, I dont think its right she gets half his money but he shouldnt have cheated on her. incels will of course rage against muh matriarchy lmao they really need to get laid

>Not being a Alpha Chad richest man on earth and convincing your wife to have a FFM threesome with you on a private island to scratch your itch. Avoiding all this unnecessary shit.

Jeff confirmed for being a dumbass.

Who is then?

This. Bezos is a beta and fell for the love at first sight meme. Oneitis 101. You can see it in the texts that he's in way over his head. They will marry and she will divorce him and take even more of his money. Not to mention there is no way she stays faithful, this chick is used to NFL and NBA pipe she's not going to be satisfied by some goofball autist manlet.

O boy, here we go again...

the more i see her the hotter she gets
wtf is this black magic or something

Attached: 1528214742008.png (500x658, 21K)

the sex number xD
based and redpilled unironically

This is the important question and I doubt we'll ever know.

Someone post that Bezos JUST'd edit, thanks

If you think about it it's not even that much. Enough to give every Indian 140 dollars

it's annoying as fuck though

Them.