Bought 15.5k sats Link

>bought 15.5k sats Link

Give my money back scammers

Attached: 1528669674240.png (394x360, 144K)

swingies kill yourself
you had ages to accumulate

Just wait a few days. It'll probably pump for the fireside chat.

When is the fricking fireside chat

>he fell for the meme

Just hodl

cost average your buys on the way down to 2k

I bought at 14.7k user.
I have sell orders set for 14.5k to hopefully only take a small loss. If we break 13k sats to the downside though, I will market sell. Hopefully I can get out before all the volume dries up on one last pump. What are your guys' opinions on this?

Attached: 1547613107338.jpg (725x1024, 101K)

It will probably dump during that kek

Wednesday

>thinking there is only one last pump for LINK
kek

After it starts yeah, unless Sergey announces something.

That's not what I meant, but my money is not being productive if I get caught bag holding link in a down channel for weeks/months.

>unless Sergey announces something
It's like you've never watched Sergey speak before... Ever.

Attached: 1547586172535.jpg (314x360, 12K)

You bought at 14.7k, so you're clearly not a trader. Maybe just be patient and hold chief, you are likely to be justed if you try time it with LINK

>implying sergoy ever announced anything new ever

Imagine being such newfag retard that you buy Link at $0.50 rather than when it sat at $0.20 for like six months.

Imagine buying a coin and wanting to sell the instant it goes down slightly after going on a huge run.

Jesus these are the newfaggot Linkies we have now. I literally DCA'd down to like $0.19 all last year. I am up over 100% lmao. Fucking retards.

Imagine still buying the pump in 2019. Never change biz.

Chill nigga
Another bullish pennant is forming. Also I anticpiate the market makers to pump BTC in coming days to 4k levels before the eventual selloff so hold on

Trust the process.

I remember people saying these things in antshares threads.

Just fucking sell already, you're going to get left behind anyway you ADD sperg.

kys fomotard

Shut up and Hodl you whiney turd.

Ok, I just filled a sell order. Fuck that was dumb and a stressful couple days. I'm glad I cut my losses here cause I'll actually be able to sleep tonight.
I convinced myself my going though all significant chart time intervals, 1 week, 1 day, 4 hour, 1 hour to look at rsi, moving averages, and Bollinger bands, it's so fucking obviously I shouldn't have bought this pump, but I let emotions get the best of me. I'm fucking better than this but I still gave in to these primal reactionary instincts. I'm not fucking cut out for this guys, fuck.

Attached: 1547704536011.gif (220x184, 8K)

I hope you get mooned on, fucking soggy paper hands brainlet

I don't understand these people. Who the fuck buys the ath?

The hype here was insane. I bet a lot here did and are too embarrassed to admit it.

>larping this hard

ah yes, fooled by the old "the only reason I'm buying this shit is to turn around a few picoseconds later and dump it on you faggots" formation
kek

I would unironically buy no matter the price if I had some extra money.
Below $10 is a steal.

I'll sell you mine for 7.95 per?
Dm me if you want to make a deal.
Thanks.

Checked mate