Who were you 10 years ago Jow Forums what mistakes did you do?

Who were you 10 years ago Jow Forums what mistakes did you do?

Attached: Capture+_2019-01-17-13-24-45.png (711x952, 844K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bsn9rwRA_o6/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL260BDC4AA05FCCA6
github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak/releases
getmonerov.com/
coinguides.org/xmr-stak-cryptonight-miner-v7/
xmv.leafpool.com/getting-started
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those fucking TITS BRO

yea Belarusian curves are the best

Left is hotter

Look at this guy. Holy fuck this is who we have walking amongst us. He could be your neighbor.

How much silicone was injected into those lips? Why would I believe those are natural tits.

Nice milkers.
10 years ago I was an autist going to a top 5 university for biochemistry. None of my worthless family told me I was autistic or that biochemistry is a complete dead end shitjob on top of that. Today I am an autist with a chronic autoimmune disease who works deadend shitjobs (not biochem) and lives with his mother. Top mistakes I made would be: playing video games, smoking weed, and trusting my family who constantly put me down and disregard anything I have to say in spite of the fact that I'm not a dumbass.

Is her father proud?
10 years ago
>ah my sweet good behaved innocent angel
today
>who is this giga slut

BIG FAT FUCKIN TITS BRO

>50% silicon tits

No thanks

back to r*ddit and / or pol newfag

Attached: 1547054042165.png (321x321, 12K)

>r*eddit or pol
kek

Sounds like your biggest regret was being born an autist. Have your parents apologized to you?

One day you're bringing your little girl to dance lessons, the next you look over and all you want to do is slide your dick between her huge fucking titties.

>brown ID
>poo
what did sir mean by this?

Imagine being her father, what the fuck does he tell himself? Raising his sweet little girl her whole youth so she can become a giga stacy getting deflowered by Chad. I'd probably Murder-Suicide my family if she was my daughter

brown shorts

Agreed

Here, have a Gillette razor and shave away your masculine lust...

lip injections
>disgusting

>peak performance

Smoking a lot of weed and listening to my parents. I should have gone to another city at 18 and studied software engineering and PUA, also smoked lots of weed.

Raping his sweet little girl her whole youth so she can become a giga stacy?
THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING

Turned 21, drank a lot. Didn't pick up weed yey,. Abused stimulants without knowing better. Had roommates who weren't in college and worked night jobs while I went to college and also worked during days. Ate tons of McDonald's.

I wished I had better understood the negative effects of not getting enough sleep (by hanging out with roommates at night), learned to ask for help when I needed it (hey Dad, can you spare $10 so I can drive to class this week and not mess up my career path to a $60k/year starting job in an area with low cost of living that could easily have me at $120k/year ten years later), ate healthier and respected myself more.

Lessons learned I suppose. I understand the world outside of college a lot better, so it has increased my empathy for the poor and low wage workers.

Yeah 10 year olds dont think about getting lip injections and boob jobs

10 years I was 19 and spending my college time hiding in my dorm playing video games, or going to internet cafes and doing the same thing

10 years ago? deciding not to all in on bitcoin.. then go into altcoins... then go into ico's. i'd be a billionaire. i almost did that btw. oh well

I used to have a gf with big white tits. There's something about big white tits that is hotter than big brown or big black tits.

I even prefer latinas to white girls, but let's be honest, nothing trumps Big White Titties.

t. 21 and feel old as fuck

WHY DO LOLIS TURN INTO MONSTERS?!?!?! ITS NOT FAIR

Attached: crying bear.jpg (900x900, 92K)

you're a respectful human being at most

>botched lip botox and nose job

instant boner kill, left unironically looks cuter

Fake tits and lips

this resonates a lot with me.
22 years old. Gotta make the best of it and only you can hold yourself accountable. Good luck bros

I didn't know fake tits came that big but now I do

not buy bitcoin...
worst mistake before not buy bitcoin in 2013 and buy bitcoin in 2018

Ten years ago I was thirteen, and thirteen is when it's ok to drop being a kid anymore. It was like this weird "I don't have to be an adult yet, so I'll just be a worthless little shit instead" stage. I wish I had dropped my balls and cozied up to the idea of being a cog in the machine at that age, rather than using willful ignorance to delay what I thought was the oncoming onslaught of my impending adult "career", or lack thereof.

I'm not saying I wish I didn't have fun. But at 13, precisely, if I could go back, I'd casually program and hit the math books like I do now, and I'd work on developing hustles. There's no sense in running from it, I just didn't know it was so easy to get out the traditional job path, and that you could get by on creativity + discipline + hustling. I would've been a pimpin' 13 year old hustler.

Attached: 1546611157848.jpg (750x728, 94K)

back to the playground retard 12 year old.
if you think those tits are sexy you need to reevaluate your entire life

Thank you Anons. We're 30+ year old boomers who have learned a lot. Hopefully our lessons will help make the next ten years better.

Trying to help my younger soon to be 21 year old brother avoid some of my pitfalls. We're heading to the gym and then to class.

>complains about fb doing creepy shit
>voluntarily submits a curated dataset for their meme learning algo

DELET THIS
FBI
FBIIII

At least you know your mistakes. Most learn nothing from the past.

That autoimmune disease is tough though

is there a drug that halts breast development?

Attached: kitty.jpg (474x355, 20K)

Gross boobs

Good for you bro
Hope you and your brother make it

im sorry user, it seems as if you are gay and won't make it

Attached: shrekscrot.png (800x800, 413K)

It's not necessarily the breasts, user. It's just that this woman is hideous and cannot pull them off. I have seen 14 year old 2d waifus with relatively big (but not as oversized as these) breasts and they look great. Maybe because 2d waifus, who sometimes are drawn with cute neoteny features even until age 18-20, give you the impression that breasts are a sign of youth. Because unlike the abomination in the OP, they can actually pull breasts off. Holy shit that thing is hideous.

My mistakes were thinking adults had my interests in mind, knew what they were doing, and that companies were competently managed.

When people tell you to follow your dreams, they're full of shit, but you should do it in the most literal sense possible. If you dreamed of making music videos when you were 13, you should have saved up to buy a camera and done it for free until you're any good.

Also college is solely about networking and going on vacation abroad during the school year as part of some foreign language class. That's the only thing it's good for. No one told me any of that shit because all adults are losers and liars. If they weren't, they wouldn't be anywhere near your middle class ass.

Her kawaii levels must be 0%... Western children really do age like shit.

10 years ago I started high school. Walked in those doors under 5 feet tall and 98 lbs. Got mistaken for an AWOL chiId on bring you child to work day. All of my classes were with juniors & seniors bc sorta smart. You could see the fear in my eyes. I'd like to say it made me stronger but idk.

Agreed that she's not attractive, but I'll tell you why you find her repulsive.

She's not a woman.

A good woman, or should I say femininity, represents a soft goodness of character , purity of heart, love and much more.

These modern thots have none of that. They're abominations. Their singular focus is materialistic desires, attention from others, and social status. They simply want to stoke their ego. Their outwards appearance is all they have to offer to the world, and is what they use to fulfill their base desires.

The funny thing is that all too often you see how a lot of them are constantly screeching and complaining about their mental health and shit, but that's BECAUSE of what they chose to become. They fought against or destroyed their femininity. Fighting against or denying the nature of your being will only lead to hurting yourself.

Posting actual cute girls worth your linkies.

Attached: 30dc4d0ca2327ac5b5ae8641e6fdc04.jpg (1000x750, 472K)

based

he probably just tries to laugh it off when everyone who passes by his daughter wants to fuck her then he goes home and jerks off to the thought of her tits

I was a heroin addict, today I’m more successful than everyone I went to HS with besides the kids who are professional athletes. Feels good, if I play my cards right I’ll be out of the rat race in 2-5.

never trust an asian photo to be real

Attached: hit girl.jpg (600x900, 276K)

Alright I'm a 23yo eating like shit, I'm not fat but gained a few pounds. Why do you regret eating like shit? and what about the sleep thing?

Attached: download (12).jpg (231x218, 10K)

This is fucking sickening tbqh senpaitachi. How can somebody live with being so artificial?

Nips don't even bother whitening their teeth unless it's for commercials. It's the Koreans who get plastic surgery as birthday gifts in high school.

Attached: 46451609_733705637022753_1840800683595399168_n.jpg (1080x1350, 114K)

they are natural

Bad food makes you feel like shit, but its something you don't realize until you start eating healthy. Same deal with exercise. When you start eating healthy and doing cardio everything starts to clarify and you're left wondering why you let your bad habits keep you in such a fog. And that's when you get the regret that you didn't start sooner. But luckily its not too late. I'm 23 as well and I just started. We're gonna make it breh

tamoxifen

10 years ago I was nearly 17 and had just lost my virginity to my sociopathic ex who made the next few years hell. I was also trying just about any drug I could get my hands on. Fucked up times.

good luck bruv, desu I have eaten like shit for so long that I'm not even sure what healthy taste like or is supposed to be. is that the no carbs thing? a friend of mine is shilling the carnivore diet extremely hard

I was in high school. No mistakes made yet at that time...

Also borderline suicidal and close to getting booted from my nerdy school to a shitty alternative high school that was even more degenerate than the circles I was already rolling with. At least I turned that around and got my shit together in college. Fuck high school.

No carb is good for quick weight loss but it can be really difficult if you're not an experienced dieter, high likelyhood that you'll crack and eat a donut or something. Its tough to go without carbs.

The best and most simple advice I've heard in regard to healthy eating is this: If it tastes good, you should probably spit it out.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL260BDC4AA05FCCA6

Here's some good places to start. None of this stuff tastes amazing but its fast and easy. Lots of good general advice in this guy's videos as well.

Attached: atdj6muj9rn01.jpg (517x326, 28K)

Scooby's 'black bean and salsa' 2 minute meal is what started me on the path to better eating. It tastes bretty gud

No/low carb provides 0 metabolic benefit and is incredibly unhealthy and goes against the guidelines of virtually every nutrition authority.

Hi Jow Forums

Come on over and Mine Monero V (XMV), a FINITE alternative to Monero (XMR)!

(XMV) is a new coin, so you can still mine a decent amount of coins using just your computer gfx card, and without needing an expensive mining setup. And it only takes 20 minutes to get going with the instructions below.

1) download XMR Stak mining software, here:

github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak/releases

2) generate your Monero V wallet address below (note down your address & seed that is generated here)

getmonerov.com/

3) read the instructions below on how to direct XMR Stak miner software to the mining pool

coinguides.org/xmr-stak-cryptonight-miner-v7/

4) use this mining pool below (all the pool address and port details are here):
xmv.leafpool.com/getting-started

5) start accumulating XMV, easy

Attached: DUsApDlX4AEfcS2.jpg (689x455, 78K)

>guidelines of virtually every nutrition authority.
in a world rife with nutrition derived disease

10 years ago I was an insecure idiot.
in those 10 years I smoked away about 50k on weed and spend 30k on prostitutes and injured my back. Now I am schizophrenic, 80k in studentloan debt and a weak lower back.
:D

That's a lot of surgery

pink nipples?

they are all the same, sorry user

Attached: Natalia Poklonskaya1.jpg (597x850, 250K)

Hi, Mr Goldberg.

>and injured my back
let me guess, you fell for the squats meme

also obvious trustfund kid

perhaps try injecting test so you stop being a faggot

someone post the having a daughter is the ultimate cuck copypasta

Carnivore here. Feel like a giga chad. The weight loss and boost in mood/confidence from going full carny and avoiding the (((recommended dietary guidelines))) has been the best move I've done in a while.

HER TITS ARE FUCKING NATURAL

no way surgery got this good

The only asset she has going for her

>PS: Follow my patreon for more photos of me in swimsuits
she's literally a dime a dozen and sad part is she probably make more than me per month thanks to very sad men

Attached: bob's burgers.png (2420x2398, 2.67M)

Attached: chrishansen.jpg (680x440, 22K)

Guess why you have an autoimmune disorder. Because you smoke weed.
Research it, lipids in weed can cause cholinergic urticaria, amongst other autoimmune related disorders.

so the girls are worthless?

>all I got going for me are my huge ass tittis

poor girl
would titi fuck her tho but only with a bag on her face

This. Fuck that fake shit.

Only once will I post this. Only once.

Those of you who have been blindly following the chainlink shills are absolute fucking retards. If you had an IQ above 90 and spent 30 minutes researching, you'd actually understand why you are making the worst investment of your lives.

The problem with this board is literally most of the Chainlink shills could not explain to you why Chainlink is actually an amazing shitcoin. The few anons that do get it's a scam and post legitimately useful information get ignored because most of this board is dense and dumb as fuck and when they can't understand something is a scam they act like it wasn't even posted.

Chainlink is next gen ponzi. It will make all current holders with 10k+ bankrupt. You may have to wait 2-3 years, which most of you will be too dumb to do. You'll see a decrease a year from now and because you've been checking the price every fucking day for over 1500 days you'll think "fuck it, I'm selling, this isn't going anywhere!". When the token actually goes to zero you'll be holding the keys to your piece of shit Pontiac and those of us who weren't total brainlets and didnt buy will be having you park our Bentley's because you work as a fucking valet now.

This is not pasta. Do not repost this. This is simply the truth. Fucking screencap and check back in 2021. You know I'm right, I always am

Attached: i wiIl only post this once.png (1059x583, 154K)

Based

now that's a slampig if I ever saw one. imagine the test boost you would get from slaying that hideous beast

>muh github
yeah nice job retard