Got 20k linkies, stinkies!

got 20k linkies, stinkies!

is this enough? pls be honest. have sick father that needs medical treatment in US and no insurance.

Attached: qvSHhRyC_400x400.jpg (400x400, 9K)

What is he sick with?

Habaneros and garlic will fix basically everything.

Capsaicin in habaneros BTFO's cancer, heart disease, pain....etc....

and crush 2-3 garlic cloves a day let it sit for 15-20 mins before eating so the allicin is released.

And your dad will be better soon.

uhhh...you cant be serious right? why would you buy a russian scam?

Depends on what hes sick with... but 20k is a good link stack. Chances are high however that you will sell before it reaches peak potential

Why don’t you sell your link and buy your dad some insurance dumbass. Are you really willing to hedge your father’s health against some shitcoin? If so, you’re a shitty person and care more about your material wealth than your fucking father anyway.

take the money out and put it in BTC or regular stocks
these russian Jews will fleece you, this coin is a meme faggot. Dont fall for the shills espicialy that your father is sick.....dont lose all the money on a meme coin

>no universal health care
Land of the free though amirite

Probably not really, sorry user

That's too short sighted.

If you are poor they can’t deny you treatment. Jesus Christ Americans are stupid, have no idea where this propaganda came from.

My mother battled brain cancer and had no job, no net worth, nothing, and she got everything treated for free. Of course the hospitals tried to get us to sign for some stuff but we never did. They can’t arbitrarily make you pay for a family members bills because you’re related (unless married maybe?)

My mother was getting cutting edge treatment and the only time she was denied was towards the end when it was clear she was too far gone.

The medical treatment is unironically killing us all. Chemotherapy and tons of dangerous drugs. Look at any tv commercial with all these medication and half the time one of the side effects is death.

There is a reason our founders didn't put the right to education or right to healthcare in the constitution because they knew that if govt got a hold of these things they would turn out as bad as they have considering the healthcare and education is awful...

Your body is organic and can heal itself when you heal naturally.

Education is the biggest con....teachers union is a communist front group to extract capital from citizens to fund their salaries and retirement while teaching the kids to be subservient to govt and not teaching them about our constitution and founding principles.

This is proof that my above quote is correct. Killing all your cells to get rid of the cancer cells isn't real medicine or healing and they've been lighting people up with mustard gas for decades.

You need 30k to make it.

Once you’re at 30k, you’ll need 40k to make it

So on and so forth

She didn’t even do chemo for that long and what they used was working. It was electromagnetic waves to kill cancer cells

Maybe if you weren’t. A big retard you could use an educated guess why they use chemo for cancer. Also I don’t disagree medicine has killed more people than it’s saved - but you’re a fucking imbecile

hey i lost my mother, too
the experience to watch a once powerful woman that i love deteriorate like that, and then losing her, and then trying to get over that, made it abundantly clear for me that you lose a part of yourself when you lose someone you love, but you retain more of you than you think before it happens

losing my mother made it clear to me that losing someone isnt actually as terrible as you think it is bu tmaybe im just a psycho but i dont thin kthat

Imagine believing this.
>trillions of dollars in cancer research by the very best doctors and scientists
>lmao just eat a habanero pepper

There are legit studies showing that Capsaicin could help kill cancer cells, but not from ingestion. It was injected directly into the cells.

I would buy this. Is it some concentration that is toxic to humans? Just like chemo?

I only looked at one study that showed it could be useful for breast cancer, but they were testing outside the body. I don't know if they've done any live testing. I only looked into it because occasionally something is useful, like garlic for high blood pressure.

Lmao you’re an Americuck moron no doubt. One of the only places in the world where you can advertise prescription drugs, it’s absolutely disgraceful.

And “body heals itself naturally?” So what happens with a kid with hungtingsons? The “natural” genomic structure of that body is repeating trinucleotide sequences, resulting in overall degeneration.

Lymphomas, carcinomas, glioblastomas, etc have a RANDOM onset of mutation and cause you retard. Jesus Christ just kill your self you uneducated fool. I hope to god you don’t have LINK

Garlic oil is goood for you user; Allicin is an organisulfuric compound which has great antiviral and antiinflam properties.

Don’t mind the handicap earlier. Ask him about bisohosphonates or monoclonal antibodies and see how much they “kill you”.

>(((research)))
yeah I wonder where it's all gone?

So are you considering that “more people than it saved”.

Before modern medicine, tuberculosis and standard bacterial infections just ran rampant and killed everyone. Don’t even get me started on many lives vaccines have saved.

Just how uneducated are americucks on average?

There is more money to be made off of treating disease than curing it.

I hope you aren't serious because you'll lose it all

>vaccines
oof

This Australian kangaroo testicle grading forum wouldn't exist without the autism that vaccines cause

getting tired of all the anons with negative statements that are backed up by nothing.

>there is no money to be made from curing cancer
Do you really believe this? If you cure cancer and increase the life expectancy of humans by 20 years on average, you think there is less money there than in developing treatments that add 6 months to human lifespans?

Imagine the extra consumption and taxes collected with an extra 20 years of life

>government services make me free

For real, if you believe in some huge conspiracy where science knows how to cure cancer, but instead chooses to rather treat it poorly, then you must also have some insane cognitive dissonance to not understand how much more Big Science can benefit off treating general diseases in those extra years.

So the general idea if you believe in this big conspiracy is: we make a lot of money on these 2-3 years of chemo treatments—so much so—that we wouldn't make more from treating this person for the extra 20 years they would survive without cancer. I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that the average person would live 20 years longer if cancer didn't exist.

Pharma/medicine don't profit from the person living healthily. They profit from people being on meds forever. They want your livelihood to be on a subscription model.

>be on cancer meds for 6 months
>be on various other meds for 20 years
Which is more profitable? Are cancer meds 40x as profitable as general meds?

think about incentives

who is funding these (((studies))) and why
hmmm...