2021 retirement portfolio. Who's in?

Attached: 1547591606767.jpg (1024x680, 315K)

12m holo and 35k link marine reporting in.

Chainlink, holochain and what are those three other?

Xcash, NKN and I don't know

Idk what the water drop icon is. The others are X-Cash, and NKN.

These are all just meme coins except for the Holo.

Thanks, gotta look them up because you never know.

Hydro

>xbraps
are you fuckin retarded

Hydro

Thanks you too

t.

I'm in LINK and TEL lmao. Green with LINK and probably down like 92% with TEL. Remittance should be an early use case if they succeed, but apparently telecom compliance is fucking strict. I don't think they are scamming, but possibly bit off more than they could chew. Idk. Thank God for LINK though

>erc20 token that larps about biology and can't afford shoes on a separate platform, gatekept by the failing eth blockchain
>erc20 token that pretends oracles are real on a separate platform, gatekept by the failing eth blockchain
>monero fork that just reskins the project
>erc20 token that's a Skycoin mimic, on a separate platform, gatekept by the failing eth blockchain
>erc20 token that pretends to fintech on a separate platform, gatekept by the failing eth blockchain

Attached: skywire.png (728x322, 223K)

What do you suggest Oh Great One?

Why the fuck would anyone have anything other than LINK?

Universa

no one is buying this chink shit

Skycoin, of course. It's one of the few coins that hasn't been forked to shit or isn't a token.

Skycoin is distinctly Western in both leadership and culture. Synth is indeed in China for the cheap hardware manufacturing though.

Attached: 1547582837852.jpg (750x1000, 115K)

TNT

Serious question, why do you care what these faggots buy?

You get a skyminer? serious question, if its worth the 2k

Because I understand tech better than the average joe. And I believe Skycoin solves a lot of problems with the way governments and corporations collect data on its users.

Getting rich is one thing, and some of OP's shitcoins might get some people rich, but I rather be working towards something real rather than hoping to win the lottery.

Attached: 806623756_42412.jpg (1011x1279, 159K)

>I'm in it for the philosophy
Wew

Yeah, if you care to keep it running and collect the payments over time. You 100% ROI on the miner pretty easily plus payments made from network traffic.

If you're uncertain on that point, they're making a plug and play, prebuilt version that will release sometime this year. The original model is more aimed at enthusiasts.

Attached: 806006653_171323.jpg (750x1000, 140K)

ITT: Skyfags trying to unload their bags.

I'm going to guess you're a Link holder. Oracles aren't real.

The absolute state of bagholders

Major yikes

You can't have my coins. You're more than welcome to buy my spare bandwidth with coinhours though.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 12.37.42 PM.jpg (1174x960, 133K)

Hi john

muah

Thats such bullshit. Fuck off and stop shilling this scam

>no TRTL
shit thread

And yet you can't actually cite a reason you think it is. I'll help you out if you want.

he's a skyscam shill, don't mind him, he's just pissed no one else fell for the "muh kidnapping" exit scam

I still don’t understand why he would want to warn the community about “possible 2 million coin to be dumped by big investors”, or “price may drop to $2” when sky’s market price was at $10. Seems like the worst way to exit scam.

Top-50 QNT holder.

I made it.

it's the 419 principle, anyone with a brain would always leave him has soon as he exit scams. but by giving an obviously bullshit explanation, he lures in the reliable morons that will never leave his cult.
Now he has an army of cult shills that are desperate to lure more victims for him to drain.
It's kind of brilliant really, too bad the only thing he's good at is scamming gullible morons.

Attached: choradinho.jpg (800x800, 92K)

But it hurt the price a lot though. The only incentive for exit scams is financial incentive. And encouraging others to dump something you own a lot obviously won’t benefit you financially (unless you trade futures, which wasn’t possible in this case)

Therefore I’m calling your argument BS

Where's your argument in this armchair psychologist word salad?

This is all good except for Holo, that coin is made by Trans for Trans. Any cis male buying HOT will end up castrated.

Attached: 1547760820115.jpg (1024x680, 226K)

brilliant shilling by the vin diesel fag

Only btc, target vanguard fund, and house

Kek

Professors do not know their students political affiliations. If conservatives really get lower grades they have themselves to blame.

Hi Synth. Did your kidnappers let you have internet access?

Have fun with your pyramid scam, just remember to get some profits before they exit scam you. On the other hand you have NKN testnet with mining that does not require some proprietary hardware made solely to gain money by scamming miners.
Also what kind of decentralised network is a network composed of hardware all sold by one single company that could easily put some backdoors and spy everyone?

the shitcoin portfolio

>sky
>link
God tier.

>holo
>nkn
Faggot tier.

>NKN
How come I never heard about this shitcoin until a week ago and now it’s mentioned in every fucking thread.

Can I assume most of Jow Forums are now NKN fanboys or is it just a shill team?

Shill team. It's painfully obvious its a shill team.

I own 500k this will get listed on binance soon. Don’t shoot the messengers, understand the substance of the message. I can tell you Nkn is legit and undervalued. I am white.

Test

>2018 winky face

Attached: Screenshot_20180301-160748.png (1080x1920, 255K)

The way geo politics are going i dont think humanity will last another 5 years even until major shit happens.