Hey guys, Sergey here. Can we please stop with the memes? It's hurting our business development efforts

Hey guys, Sergey here. Can we please stop with the memes? It's hurting our business development efforts.

Sincerely,
Sergey Nazarov
twitter.com/sergeynazarov
CEO of SmartContract.com

Attached: rco,mens_premium_t_shirt,mens,x700,fafafa_ca443f4786,front-c,105,120,315,294-bg,ffffff.3.jpg (315x294, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

SmartContract.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can we keep our memes on 4channel at least?

From the entire team, please, please stop all the memes. We have lost 4 partnerships this month alone due to companies googling and finding offensive Chainlink memes. This has to stop.

Sincerely,
Sergey Nazarov
CEO of SmartContract.com

lel

Time stamped selfie or the memes continue.

when mainnet

mainnet when

Hi Sergey, we don't speak often but I think you should do a great purge in those telegram chats.

Main chat only for technical discussion and adoption thoughts.

Also a general chat for everything else. Keep that one strictly monitored by some admins.

With kind regards
Rory

If you really insist sirgay

Attached: 1541589598342.jpg (616x261, 48K)

STAWP HE SAID STAWP

no u

Attached: 1546157865582.jpg (1183x1075, 630K)

Sir, please delete this image immediately. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Sergey Nazarov
CEO of SmartContract.com

thanks for using my meme

It's a beautiful piece of work

Attached: 1546158149692.jpg (600x800, 190K)

Sir please delete this, I do not consent to have my image used in this way. I await your reply.

Sincerely,
Sergey Nazarov
CEO of SmartContract.com

Only if you admit your endgame is for a Link token to have price parity with a Big Mac
I await your reply

Attached: 1540639762391.jpg (1200x805, 59K)

Don't forget who made you Serg

Attached: a7pyix14if621.jpg (428x682, 58K)

>twitter.com/sergeynazarov
>last actual post: 8 march 2018
>32 million USD ICO

Holy kek that picture. Link memes are pieces of art.

Attached: 1544920397874.png (585x1080, 479K)

Sir, this image was taken privately at the Chainlink business development center. If anyone knows this user's Chainlink Ethereum address please email [email protected], I will personally lock their tokens until they delete this picture.

Sincerely,
Sergey Nazarov
CEO of SmartContract.com

um yeah sure. contact us through biz not twitter, telegram, discord or another official channel.

dont fear meme magic!

>Chainlink Ethereum address
you fucking retard, if you were really sergey you would hold some sort of meme competition for free linkies and instead of awarding people you would have btfo'd their addresses until they stopped.

Anyone have the moon mission copy pasta meme?

Sir, while I do not appreciate the fowl language, we need more high IQ personnel such as yourself, how would you like to join the Chainlink anti-meme squad under my direct supervision? Please email [email protected] and reference this thread.

Sincerely,
Sergey Nazarov
CEO of SmartContract.com

so is the fat sergey one
>quality thread here

Nolinkiesbtfo is the best twitter account. He best represents the true spirit of chainlink

I have contacted the moderators, the images in this thread will be pruned soon. Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
Sergey Nazarov
CEO of SmartContract.com

would my salary be paid in chainlink? what would it be?

Please provide proof of Big Mac or I might start doubting if it's really you sirgay

Attached: 1546604220842.png (642x292, 49K)

also if this is really you, post something on twitter, literally anything

Hmmm this is bearish. Can I get a source?

How did you get this image? This was part of a private conversation between me and Rory. Please delete as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Sergey Nazarov
CEO of SmartContract.com

pls sirs