XRP

So my buddy is telling me there is no point in any token/coin other than XRP. He says he has spent the last 8 months intensely studying the top 50 crypto and he believes XRP is going to be the only one to succeed, has even showed me some pretty compelling evidence. I never see Jow Forums talk about ripple or xrp. Is XRP the hidden gem or is he retarded?
>pic unrelated

Attached: 1546489322220.jpg (647x863, 101K)

yawn

People on Jow Forums hate it because "MUH JEWS" when in reality following the jews will make you tons of profit. XRP is likely to perform the best in the next couple years despite already being so big.
People will screech whenever xrp has a 5% loss but it's unironically the future.

What makes you think it's the future?

Big organizations are getting ready to use xrapid tech and XRP. The United Nations just started testing using XRP too.

KEK

this picture is so relatable if you've ever been to a gypsy or shitty bootleg market

>Hidden gem
>2nd highest market cap

Oohkay buddy.

Pic related is the hidden gem.

Attached: Nauticus-LOGO-blue-background-2.png (700x400, 44K)

Why? What makes it superior? Part of my friends argument is that all PoW and all non-utility token/coins will vanish within 5 years.

biz is morally against xrp, which makes no sense to me seeing as how Jow Forums is the most morally bankrupt place on the internet. They think its a jew coin, and supporting it is supporting the continuing jewish dominance into the next financial system. What they dont understand is that its going to happen whether they choose to acknowledge it or stick their head in the sand like they have been.

>Big organizations are getting ready to use xrapid tech and XRP
No they aren't
>The United Nations just started testing using XRP too
You must be confusing the UN with a Mexican prepaid card company. Easy mistake to make.

Fundamentals don't matter in a market driven by blind speculation. Statistical probability is your only friend in these markets for short term opportunity identification on shitcoins.

r u faggots aware that Quant is quietly making client deals with the kind of banks ripple can only dream about...im talking hsbc, barclays...the european union...

No they didn't.
He's confusing XRP with IOTA
IOTA has been being tested by the UNOPS...

>Big organizations are getting ready to use xrapid tech and XRP.
We're going to be hearing this meme for years and years.

your friend is smart, he did his research. to get the most out of Jow Forums, you have to realize that half of all the fud is ironic. Bagholders will use memes and psychological warfare to keep the price down so they can accumulate. basically you should start hording ripple, chainlink, and a couple other highly fudded coins.

Don't ever mention ripple and Chainlink in the same sentence faggot. XRP is a fucking joke.

XRP literally isn't used at all by any bank or card company
There's a YouTuber who exposed the entire platform

You guys are worthless shills

its a centralised piece of shit

Hsbc and bank of america use xrp.

Nice try Berg.

ChainChink is both a scam and a joke so why not?

Can already smell the plastic