EoY price predictions

$2

Attached: COSS.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Lately people have been talking about COSS. At Coinpredictor.io we have taken notice and conducted in-depth analysis using cutting edge AI machine learning networks. We know, for instance, that the latest price for COSS was just over $0.04 and in 3 months from now the price will be just over $0.01. Is COSS a good coin to invest your money in? Visit Coinpredictor.io and find all the investment information you need to decide if COSS is the right investment for you.

Attached: coinpredictor.jpg (1524x877, 138K)

tell me a reason people will use this over already established exchanges and i'll give you 1 eth

>Jurisdictional policies changing
>Bank policies changing
>Exchanges being hacked
>Decline in UX over time
>Arbitration
Keep your eth

coss IS an established exchange now

EOY price for my COSS tokens that they've lost = 0

Attached: blueboard.png (546x358, 406K)

This exchange allows washtrading and is run by a former scammer.
I have some coss because we still have time until regulations but you are wrong if you think coss is not going to be one of the firsts to close under regulation.

>This exchange allows washtrading and is run by a former scammer.
It is not possible to ban wash trading on crypto exchanges in general, MLM does not equal scam.
>I have some coss because we still have time until regulations but you are wrong if you think coss is not going to be one of the firsts to close under regulation.
COSS operates under Singaporean law and the Singaporean central bank is literally helping domestic cryptocurrency startups get bank accounts to conduct business.

$2.75 if the volume stays the same and nothing else gets added / fixed.
$10-$20 if their 2.0 version is kick ass and volume increases 2x or 3x from current values.
This one is very hard to do any sort of TA or price analysis as it is not really "out" yet. This is one of the most undervalued projects in crypto right now though - should be at 30 cents or 40 cents. Take all this for what it is worth.

Coss is worth 0$. In fact, it is a scam and you will get rekt.

Fsa district and shitcoin conversion to eth or other coin going live in a few days according to their medium released today

How is it a scam? Explain yourself please fren. Bold statements require bold explanations.

It isn’t. That’s that same coinmetro fag that that has some bizarre issue with coss who keeps posting in coss threads.

>That’s that same coinmetro fag that that has some bizarre issue
What are you talking about?? WTF does this have to do with Coss being a scam? As I said earlier, why is coss a scam? I am genuinely curious at what might be out there about this company other than MUH RUNE PYRAMID SCAM...

They had a really shitty start where they fucked up one thing after another so some of the early adopters weren’t too happy with them. But it looks like they’ve really turned things around and are heading in a positive direction. Scam? No. Having many missed deadlines and inconsistent functionality during the early days due to some previously less than competent people, perhaps.

Buy Coinmetro insteead ofCOSS

scam, 0$

this. I will be buying Coinmetro right now

Lol!
Didn’t have your morning coffee coffee today before attempting safefagging, ey rakesh

If you think they'll close down soon, uphold your own values and sell your fucking stack, dumbass.

You're the scam.

my name is so close to that how you guess almost perfect ??

Kekalek

Drop your bag of shitcoins now!

Hello sirs, I am Dr. Pradeep Shetty. I am administrator of CoinMetro crypto emporium. You must be wary and drop your COSS now or it will be late. There are laws and regulations sirs. CoinMetro is on top of the class for regulation and enforcement, and COSS is under very suspicion. Have you a good day, sirs.

I think $2 is ambitious, as I believe that we're going to be sitting in a bear market for most of 2019. But 0.75 would not be out of the realm of possibility. I'm hesitant to declare for a full dollar.

Either way, my stack is heavy with COSS and a handful of other exchange coins. I think those are going to do best in the next bullrun.

Attached: Cossy.png (450x410, 88K)

yeah buy COSS because its the most fast growing exchange with a killer UI, amazing returns and amazing team reputation.
GTFO pajeet nones buying your bags

By the time it has amazing returns, you'll be begging to buy my bags.

Jesus fuck I hate the newfags who've flooded this board just to get rich quick.

Attached: 1522012099140.png (1440x1557, 738K)

>exchange tokens

Attached: 1517693419562.png (449x401, 490K)