Tfw federal government worker

>tfw federal government worker

IM GONNA DIE FUCK PLEASE AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 6F061CA5-7738-46CF-B7D0-FFBCD0FE0D94.png (349x491, 203K)

Try not being a filthy bureaucrat next time

ITS NOT FUNNY

get fucked you useless faggot
if you think it sucks not getting paid imagine having the government force you to pay for millions of lazy retards to sit in an office on their phones all day

TRIM THE FED FAT

Top kek. I would say apply for EBT if they wern't going to run out of money anyway. Perhaps unemployment?

Attached: 1547593025802.gif (300x456, 567K)

>getting back pay
>basically paid vacation
fuck you op

Get a real job. Man you guys are so fucked if they start furloughing

Just get another job

get a real job

i'm not some TSA fucker. i work as an economic analyst.

>tfw federal employee
>tfw program i work for is user fee funding
>get all of the benefits of being a government employee without any threats to my job security by shutdowns or spending cuts

Thank god I'd never make it in the private sector where I couldn't shitpost 24/7.

>"Economist"
>lying about inflation and GDP

Kill yourself. I hope you and your family starve from the lack of income (that you scum will get back anyway but have the audacity to bitch about).

ur ass deserves it.

Attached: 1509924485081.png (638x438, 310K)

t. economic leech

>back pay
>pensions
>union benefits
>can never be fired
>get every imaginable holiday off

It's hard to feel bad for you, but good luck if it's gotten tight.

Attached: GreekFlag.jpg (500x330, 34K)

What do you do? Do you actually do it all day long, or do you fuck around on your phone 90% of the time?

>work as an economic analyst.
lmao tradeoffs and opportunity costs son. Now you get to beg for change on the center divider.
>WILL DUNK ON MARXISTS FOR FOOD OR $$$
People, there are canned food drives going on right now for the poor and needy. Won't you give now in this time way past the season of charity?

>he works for the government
>his salary is literally paid with money forcibly taken from people
>he sits in an office doing bullshit work with cheetos dust all over his fingers and keyboard
>he thought he could keep his cushy bureaucratic job and lazily coast through life
>now he does it for free

This is the future you deserved.

Attached: hotpockets.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Government workers outside the police and prosecutors shouldn't exist anyway.

Actually the police should be private too.

Hope you rot you filth

laughing at this thread

Why do Americans hate their own Government so much?

government fucks us all the time, what sort of stupid question is that

Because our own government fucks us. The Founding Fathers were very clear, their entire Government system wasn't about what they're allowed to do, but what they're NOT allowed to do. Ways they are NOT allowed to fuck with their citizens. Modern government does not follow these tenants, and they do so gleefully.

government workers are the worst. seen a guy bring his dog to work everyday, it took a dump in the conference room, didn't clean it up.

people dress like slobs. don't give a fuck about their work. everything has a process and common sense is forbidden. it takes 3 times longer to get anything done.

knew an alcoholic, wouldn't even call in sick on fridays. simply didn't go to work. would go in late, go in drunk, leave at lunch and never come back. the government paid him well. 6 figures, great benefits.

most government workers you encounter hate their job because they know it's meaningless. they take solace in that they can do nothing and get paid. What they don't realize is this wasteful government operation isn't sustainable and in less than 10 years they are going to be on the street looking for work with terrible work ethic, no modern skills, and probably don't even know how to interview or show their value. I would actually feel bad for them, but they deserve what is coming.

Government is the opposite of freedom. Necessary evil and we hate it as evil

Hating the government is the most American thing one can do

get a real job fucking faggot

Should have analyzed your own finances better so you can withstand government shutdowns. It's not like they're rare.

Why do you like yours, cuck? Government is the reason you will never truly be free.

>not on a DoD funded contract

LMFAO

You do nothing plz die
Thx
T. Silver spring

Good, every department is bloated with diversity hires and needs a reset. For instance the forest service is filled with fuckheads in wildlife biologist positions who are absolutely not qualified for the job. They get in because their supervisor wanted a useful idiot to flag every post rainstorm puddle as "wetlands" and halt any projects while not actually doing anything to protect the forest since they lack the skills to do so.

Do you believe in the money multiplier effect?
Do you know about 'The Grace Commission'?