Daily LINK reminder

Even if LINK corrects in coming days (it hasn't yet and just broke what many anons were calling a sure downtrend line), here is your reminder that since August, LINK has been on a steady uptrend. Not only that, it's with significantly increasing volume. Some user also posted the other day showing how On-Balance Volume has also only been going up, indicating that accumulation has been nearly constant.

Whatever happens in the short term via manipulation and volatility, long term trends and indicators like this have the final say.

Attached: LINKBTC240.jpg (1808x692, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-continues-to-explore-support-for-new-digital-assets-92ba4ab7f465
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks bro.. haven't got enough LINK reminders today.. gotta only be like my 300th reminder this hour.

Attached: 1547436616349.png (500x593, 169K)

Even if LINK corrects *further. Meant to say we may have seen the furthest it will correct before the fireside chat.

Checked

lmao

>What is Chainlink?
Chainlink is a decentralized network of oracles reliably inputting data to smart contracts.

>What is the LINK token and why do I want to buy it?
The LINK token is what Oracle operators require to operate. Operators lock away huge stacks of LINK in their Oracles because the more they lock away, the pricier the contract they can submit info to.

>Why don't Oracle operators just get paid in USD?
Because the network runs on LINK tokens. The more usage the network gets, the pricier each token becomes.

>How do I buy LINK tokens?
Currently you can only buy LINK from cryptocurrency exchanges, but soon there will be official, direct gateways to convert USD/LINK, EURO/LINK, ETC.

>What are oracles and why do we need them?
Oracles and their operators are what and how the flow of constant information is submitted to the Chainlink network.

>What information do I submit?
Information you are tasked to submit.

>How are oracles decentralized?
Decentralized means anyone, not a select few, can run an Oracle and upload information. A reputation system is built in that punishes niggers who submit bad information, and rewards people who submit true information.

>What decides the information I submitted is true?
The network decides, based on majority rule, which is effectively the only way to decide. Based on the reward/punishment system in the previous question, operators who take their job seriously won't risk losing it over being persuaded to upload wrong information.

>What are smart contracts?
Automatically executing digital contracts, which will replace future legal agreements, where a contract executes on its own instead being executed by either party in the contract.

>How does the contract know when to execute?
When conditions in the contract are fulfilled, the contract executes.

>Who does Chainlink benefit?
You buy now, and get rich when the network takes off, and every mega corporation will save billions of dollars in payments, claims processes, etc

You have that trend line wrong, its supposed to be touching the two shoulders of the inverse HnS. Validation of this is the sharp bounce on the left shoulder.

Remember to take off your Links from Binance. Don't trust the Chinese

I unironically just did this. 40698 on trezor and just about 12k on binance.

Attached: 1547867309378.webm (512x384, 2.69M)

Still 12k of did it short

Nice digits fren thanks for the reminder

Only TA that matters on LINK, pic related

Attached: Screenshot_21.png (1919x1044, 154K)

>Currently you can only buy LINK from cryptocurrency exchanges, but soon there will be official, direct gateways to convert USD/LINK, EURO/LINK, ETC.
Sauce pls

Coinbase mentioned here blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-continues-to-explore-support-for-new-digital-assets-92ba4ab7f465 and Binance just added stablecoin pairs, which will probably lead to GBP/EUR pairs at some point through their fiat exchange

Oh yeah. I guess you're right.

the tl;dr on op's short story is pic related

Attached: 1529700341877.png (602x800, 707K)

HOLY SHIT

I'm no professional and I'm a LINK holder, but I don't think this is how it works user.

Please remind me again in 2 minutes thanks linkreminderbro

That is a classic (((down flag)))
Get out while you still have some dignity left

That is over a month old bro. Not new.

Nobody said it was new though? Other user asked for source

He’s right on the first one, pic related was my swinging for that flag. Although in mine I show a channel that formed, which was more accurate than his falling wedges.

Forgot pic

Attached: D805942A-0E37-42A1-B6F8-375C29B43C0B.jpg (1242x729, 187K)

007 to the fucking rescue! $100 EOY

ugh

My apologies marine, i.misread what was previously stated by other user. Hopefully Coinbase soon.