I have never, ever met a single succesful racist person. All drumpftard virgin losers

I have never, ever met a single succesful racist person. All drumpftard virgin losers.

Take it from a 6'6" valedictorian vegan with half a million self made at yale, drumpfniggers need to be sent to the fields where they belong, equality and not being a hateful/racist autist is in

Attached: 1547892371407.png (291x344, 85K)

b&rp

People who supported trump don't care about being successful, they just want to destablize whatever structure the world has without considering the consequences.

They are just like children - they just destroy and cry when things don't work - then they let the adults pick up the pieces since they only know how to destroy.

>henry
>ford

Half a million lolz. Keep working wagie I will need your kind to build me some apartments to sell so I can buy some nigger slaves from saudi arabia. Who else here made it here through crypto last year with minimal effort, no knowledge and also hates niggers?

>Trump

based

So Hitler was not successful? Trump is not successful? I am not successful?

MAGA bitch
>2 scoops
>2genders
>2 terms
(((Racism))) is played the fuck out.
Blacks commit more crimes even in the same income brackets.
Muslims commit more terrorist attacks.
Jews run the media and Banks and push degeneracy.
Women are not a minority if they're 50% of the population.
That's not hating people because if their skin, that's using your brain to notice tends

This is not only based but also factually true. Poverty is a result of bad decisions but these people are so dumb they think it is destiny and that everyone else is at fault

There is also the demography that sees that under Trump regulations are loosened. But this a minority of his voters I guess

>MY GOD IT'S FULL OF STARS

Attached: 20190119_053922.png (720x720, 45K)

Attached: 1546578908833.jpg (720x757, 51K)

I have never, ever met a single succesful nigger. All nigger losers.

Take it from a nigger, niggers need to be sent to the fields where they belong, equality and not being a nigger is in

I dunno, I'd call becoming the POTUS is a big achievement, considering the huge amount of racism that still remains in america (no idea why people would be afraid of different nationalities tbfh)

Attached: barack-obama-12782369-1-402.jpg (300x300, 13K)

>I have never, ever met a single succesful racist person.
because the succesful and rich don't live among niggers and shitskins so they forgot/don't know how bad they are

You inadvertently called your hero a nigger. You should probably kill yourself after deleting your twitter.

I'm glad you agree.

Also, there are no heros.

Racism isn’t “hate” stupid. I get along fine with nonwhites but I don’t take blame for their problems and I don’t want to live around them. I also don’t want them taking welfare benefits that feed an endless poverty cycle, potentially leading to the extinction of our people. There are differences between races, that I take no blame for, this is REASONABLE and I reject Jewish lies about egalitarianism.
>140k salary
>white
>white wife
>3 white kids
>2600 sqft McMansion
>MAGA
The hater is you.

Attached: CDD4B490-DC0E-4E39-8A82-F64FA8D587C1.jpg (1718x1192, 303K)

>afraid of different nationalities
no one is afraid of any nationalities you brainlet. Look up crime statistics and tell me it's a coincidence that niggers commit more crime than all the whites in the us combined
>bu-but hurr durr I knowa nigger and he's very smart and nice
for every Ben Carson there is 1000 Tyrones

I have never, ever met a single succesful jannie. All shitscraping virgin losers.

Take it from a 6'6" amphibian omnivore with half a million kikes gassed at Auschwitz, janitors need to be sent to the toilets where they belong, hating kikes and niggers and not pandering to advertisers is in

If you're openly racist you aren't very wise, hence unsuccessful.

Basically this. OP is either a kissless mulatto virgin larping as an Aryan, or a Jew.

they know how bad they are but pretend otherwise. it helps keep wages down and keep people divided.

>want to be successful
>can't analyze crime statistics
You probably watch CNN and liked gilette's ad

I think there are more successful people who are racist than you would think.

If they want to be successful in business though, they can't be openly racist, since it's bad PR.

Consider the Chinese - there are are a lot who run successful businesses, but are incredibly racist in private.

>vegan
>thinks he is anywere close to making it
Hah

>/pol praising pic
>get along fine with nonwhites
>I don’t want to live around them
>our people
>There are differences between races
>this is REASONABLE
>I reject Jewish lies
>made-up numbers with no proof

LARP, the post

Attached: 343243243234.jpg (253x229, 19K)

You never met a successful racist because a successful person will never state that they are racist.

Bingo

Attached: 1534214595984.jpg (629x389, 30K)