APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Attached: C39731AD-10F5-4CA2-B853-BF6CB844BD08.png (1080x675, 305K)

nice i got 25 of these bad boys :)

Idk because I'm staking and will not sell before 100$
>inb4 in 2021

Are we getting 30$ eoy?

>arkies
will they ever learn

Attached: 1536358382125.jpg (900x900, 82K)

learn, learn what? to be fair to them they already know its going to be the new eta (which it is cause the tech actually is amazing)

new ETH*

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $0.40 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $.25 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex. The $0.15 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you ARKies. There’s still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don’t be deluded, don’t be an ARKie.

genuinely thank you, I haven't seen this pasta in ages and it gave me a little chuckle. Thank you again

Thanks for making me laugh, user

checked

one of my favourite ones was;

''people have been saying this shit will moon for a year now. truth is you're desperate fucks who've been holding onto one of the worst performing alts of the past 6 months. your in denial if you think ark v2 will give you anything other than a 10% pump followed by a subsequent harder dump, just like everything else they've released. face it arktards, even though it appears like a solid project, this one just ain't a money maker.''

also, nice quads

Team has never built anything before this.. They were garbage men, welders, and other shit before they became LISK delegates turned "Founders".. Not to say those jobs don't take skill, but they have no business running a software team, let alone building a decentralized platform. Every ARK side project has been borderline a scam/heavily mismanaged. Some of those by ARK "Founders". ARK has 0 chance at success. It is a shit show used to enrich the founders with very little given back to community for actually keeping it going and contributing. ARK Founders keep their stash in BTC for the most part(some 6,000 BTC). Should be all you need to know in their own faith of their project. I'm a delegate who has seen the show from the inside.. I only keep my node running to turn it into other more valuable coins at this point. Trust me when I say it's a complete shit show. If it weren't for a few very smart delegates, the wheels would have fallen off already."Invest" at your own risk, but i assure you it won't end well.

Nice

‘’Garbage men, welders and.....’’other shit’’ .....’

Haha I love biz, thanks for the laughs

Point. Sell. Shitcoin.

Coin is going to be out of the top 100 EOY

This is unironically spot on 100%. Every word kek

30 fucking bucks.

kek

Attached: 1533102485507.jpg (675x601, 169K)

based and arkpilled

To the moooon
I am ready

Attached: A98AEDA2-9290-4613-9E65-49893C96E2C2.jpg (972x1334, 241K)

If you think potheads are a bad sign regarding tech then you have no fucking clue.

This coin doesn't moon

It will moon, user, it will

Uh huh

Attached: 1520891165065.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Moon works for skycoin now

sauce that shit this instant