Anyone else notice the unbreakable rock solid diamond infused titanium cladded with tungsten as thick as the earth's...

Anyone else notice the unbreakable rock solid diamond infused titanium cladded with tungsten as thick as the earth's crust support at $3700

Literally biochemically, fundamentally, and metaphysically impossible for Bitcoin to go below this price

Buying now is 100% pure profit, and the worst case scenario is you break even

Attached: B2F5232ADDCF43A38D7C8536244C0AE4.jpg (584x575, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwja-r3L8vnfAhWLTd8KHZqbChwQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://cointelegraph.com/news/mt-gox-trustee-publishes-final-bitcoin-sell-off-figures-totalling-230-million&psig=AOvVaw0V7SL_NP-8nWkG_xcbGydT&ust=1547989013692090
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but what abeut the mt gox bitco flooding the markets any time now?

This post is loaded full of facts, not FUD, upvotes galore!

Please explain to a newbie, why the mt gox coins would flood the market now? Couldn't they be sold already? I keep seeing this but never understand..

Gox still has hundreds of thousands of bitcoin they didn't sell... Going back to creditors soon

You mean there are some that haven't been stolen and they are giving them back to people now? Why did this take so long? If those guys get their coins back it will ruin the market, no way any of them are keeping it.. they are going to take their profits and run. Am I missing something?

I imagine they will sell directly... Well, most would.

Most gox coins were either mined or less than $100 each. Can't imagine why would hold when it's been going down for a year

Not just the btc, all the forks since

Holy shit, how is noone freaking out about this shit? When is this meant to happen? This will push BTC down like nothing else, worse timing as well with the potential "bottom". This is going to be 2008 of Crypto...

Because crypto is full of scammers, bots, and deluded morons who stick their heads in the sand.

Can you link where you found this info?

And what are smart old whales moving into?

Just not psychologically feasible to dip below that iron-clade support at $3700. I mean i would eat my dick if it went below the McAfee studded support there.

Fiat, it's all going to hit the floor. Buy back in when it does.
A lot more people will lose a lot more money I guess.

Attached: images.jpg (227x222, 15K)

Mf. Gox coins have been being sold since Q3 2017, settlements will pay out in fiat.

You think an official court ruling will pay out in buttcoins?

Cool fud though, slightest precursory reading etc.

google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwja-r3L8vnfAhWLTd8KHZqbChwQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://cointelegraph.com/news/mt-gox-trustee-publishes-final-bitcoin-sell-off-figures-totalling-230-million&psig=AOvVaw0V7SL_NP-8nWkG_xcbGydT&ust=1547989013692090

Disregard this, I suck cocks, they quit the selloff, BTC/BCH will be paid out but not until MAY earliest.

Summer this year watch your assholes tho.

Confusing bro, what are you saying now?

Jap lawyer in control of MT Gox holdings was liquifying crypto to fiat late 2017, ruling june last year stopped that and ordered payouts in crypto.

Feb this year arbitration will begin with payouts IN BTC going out beginning May/June this year.

Safe until then, makes sense why theyre pushing hard to decouple LINK from BTC honestly.

Wouldn't this mean we are going to be in this bear market for entire 2019 until all this is done and dusted? LINK might be a purchase worth looking into after all... Or, BTC dies, ETH takes over as No.1.

Seems you just bought and want us to push the price up. Not falling for your game.

Mt Gox selloff in q3 2017 until june of 2018 quite possibly was a large contributing factor to bear market.

Lawyer liquidated 25,000 BTC and BCH over 12 months.

Nothing happening with remaining 625,000 BTC until may/june.

SIX HUNDRED AND TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND BTC going back to people who have been missing it for four years, and thought it was lost forever.

BTC possibly dead by 2020, these people will dump. HARD.

I’d try to make what you can by end of spring and get the fuck out of BTC min, into fiat, pay attention to LINK, Eth.

Again, makes sense why Binance pushing hard to decouple LINK from BTC.

Thanks for that, will keep my eye on this shitshow now.

Jesus

When is that happenning

LINK decoupling was just the amount of volume it had when binance pumped it

WAVES also decoupled these days and it's a shit tier shitcoin but had a huge volume these days because of news, but it didn't moon, it was just volume and sideways trading