Binance pump cartel

Go all in on STORJ, next to pump.

Attached: 1_qJyrPq9RD2AjfZ_MWEtzMQ.png (460x295, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TraderX0/status/1086635715784515584
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You just basing this off that big candle?

Can you answer?

That was preliminary loading. Storj will pump but no guarantee it’s the next one to go off.

Pretty confident lun is next. It’s been teasing it for a couple days now the same way oax did before it ran 85%

Dang, wish I’d seen this the second you posted it. Good call.

Lun likes to stop and start. Infuriating for anyone who is a igh frequency trader when alts turn bullish like this.

Don’t be discouraged if it dips 2-3% after you buy basically is what I mean. At the most granular level (1 min) it’s an ascending triangle that would eventually break parabolic like wings did earlier. More a question of when then if from the chart imo

Check out grs too if you have capital. Call it a hunch. Hasn’t done anything for 6 months and doing a bit of a stealth creep now.

I’d rather wait for some volume and pay a premium in order to be sure but it’s moving in a way that usually indicates a pump is coming

STORJ pumped, fucking hell.

Thanks OP

OP delivers. when sell sir>?

Nice easy $500 made quick.

Anymore tips OP, I really appreciate it: poorfag here that really needs the money

Based OP, thanks again for not being a faggot.

continuing or not ?

Attached: 1545472161956.png (768x512, 524K)

What do you think about CLOAK?

dear sir storj is a sacred word in India u can't pronounce it without needful ur now cursed if u wont send your coins on yobit and buy espers pls kindly revert

twitter.com/TraderX0/status/1086635715784515584

It's not coincidence. Many such examples of twatter posts like this and then shilling here from them and their friends. idc if you believe me.

Jesus whar a cringe thread fuck off scammer shitheads

when lun moon sir, bought 4k sir pls pump it sirs

sirs pls respond

Also standing by for LUN, doesn't look good lots of rejections to the upside. Keep a tight stop in the event we get shit on.

i feel scammed sirs

Yup, I got stopped out. Might re-enter later if it picks back up.