How low will grin go

Attached: Screenshot_20190120-020609.png (1080x1584, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RO3zc5AvfN9rcVnrYnLjqCikFLHmD39_7MCV18lDrvc/edit#gid=1724343153
twitter.com/CryptoThat/status/1086544410870013953
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inflation will make it go to sub one cent, then eventually it can go up

Good, accumulation phase soon

Kek

has anyone on Jow Forums an IQ over 90 ?

>read this and make your own informed opinion
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RO3zc5AvfN9rcVnrYnLjqCikFLHmD39_7MCV18lDrvc/edit#gid=1724343153

You do realize this is unlimited supply right? It will keep printing money for all eternity, which is great if you are spending the coin. But don't hold out for long term returns on this one.

who the fuck is buying this at $6?

Call me in a decade when inflation isn't so severe. I would estimate about 50 cents EOY for GRIN assuming Bitcoin remains under 5k EOY. Would give grin a ~15 mil marketcap. What does this coin do that I can't just do with any number of cryptonote coins?

what % is inflation at? iirc dogecoin has a pretty high inflation and it's been considerably stable

Right now it is 400% for 3 months and 100% in one year.

priced in

My strat is start averaging in after a month or 2 small amounts. It probably is going under $1. But who knows if some massive volume and exchange listings happen it could be any ones guess.

how do I short it then?

i'm a quant for warren buffet. the bottom is 0.10 cents

where do you even go about buying this?

Dont
Inflasion is insane right now
it lost another 50% in 24 hours

ok great but you didn't answer my question

they really launched the wrong product at the wrong time. at the tail end of extra-bitcoin/ethereum-blockchains lifespan, they release a feature coin on it's own blockchain. they won't even be able to eat into monero's market share before the entire world those feature coins operate in starts to disappear for good

This. The dumbo crypto traders don't have enough cash to keep the price up let alone pump it higher.

twitter.com/CryptoThat/status/1086544410870013953